Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 27)

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! U ARE LIKE THE SWEETEST PERSON FOR DEDICATING THIS TO ME! AND SERIOUSLY I JUST LOVED IT! EVERYTHING! I CAN'T STOP READING IT! U KNOW U AND ANKITA ARE GONNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL CUZ I HAVE TO KISS THE SCREEN! AMAZING! PLEEJ CONTINUE SOON! Clap

hahahhaha ur sooo jokes moomooo lmao..im like laughing righ now hhahaha ur too sweet...im waiting for ur update too missy

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nelly34

OMGGG..your updates are AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE....sorry for not leaving any comments, its cause i had final exams this whole week..But i'm really happy now that school is out..i can be here more often.
Plssssssss cont soon.. Smile

aww thts fine..im glad u like it Smile
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 12:23am | IP Logged
awesome update! Big smile
.Senorita. IF-Sizzlerz
.Senorita.
.Senorita.

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Great update Clap Clap
plzz coon soon
neha fan1 IF-Dazzler
neha fan1
neha fan1

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 6:51am | IP Logged
continue!!plzz Big smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

Originally posted by bmtd11

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! U ARE LIKE THE SWEETEST PERSON FOR DEDICATING THIS TO ME! AND SERIOUSLY I JUST LOVED IT! EVERYTHING! I CAN'T STOP READING IT! U KNOW U AND ANKITA ARE GONNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL CUZ I HAVE TO KISS THE SCREEN! AMAZING! PLEEJ CONTINUE SOON! Clap

hahahhaha ur sooo jokes moomooo lmao..im like laughing righ now hhahaha ur too sweet...im waiting for ur update too missy

oh then wait a wee bit longer! i have to make my bed cuz i just jumped out to come here. let me do tht and then ill update!

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
deticated to all my readers...thnx <3

recap-sagar bday...sagar gets closer...sindoora makes vidya cry, sagar hears everything

she was crying. sagar could hear this. he didnt know what to do. he wanted to do something. vidya tried to control it so she was bitting her lips.
sagar then turned around to face her and wrapped his hands around her.
vidya was surprised.
s-i dont like seeing you hurt like this. tell me whats wrong. its my birthday remember. you cant make me sad.
vidya turned around and dug her face in his chest. she thn let it all out. she was crying . sagar wrapped his arms around her. as if for protection.
v-promise...me....that...no matter...what...youll...NEVER...leave me....o..k
s-ill be the most stupidest person in the world if it ever came to that.[thinking of the harsh things sindoora had said to her]
still hugging...they both fell asleep.
---
morning, sagar and vidya were still in eachothers arms. vidya slowly opened her eyes and moved sagar away gently. she got out of bed. she headed to the washroom. after she finished , she opened the door and bumped into sagar who was walking towards the door.
v-oh sorry[looking down smiling]
s-my bad...its fine[hands behind head]
she goes to his side to walk past him, sagar walks infront of her.[in her way]
she goes the other way and sagar blocks her way again.

she looks up at him. he was smiling.
v-uh...ur in my way[smiling]
s-oh, was i, i hadnt noticed.
he moved out of the way and vidya went to change. she wore a turqious summery dress.
after sagar came out of the washroom, vidya was standing by the bed waiting.
thn they both went downstairs together.

after they came down, everyone jumped out of nowhere with baloons and sparkles
everyone-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
sagar had a huge smile on his face.
s-wow. thanks

they then cut the cake and opened presents.
its evening and everyone is sitting in the living room
sagar beside vidya, chinu beside shalu sindoora beside aniket and sagars parents together.
they were laughing and telling jokes. vidya's smile faded most of the time when sindoora was tlaking.

vidya headed to the kitchen with sagars mom to prepare dinner. they rest of the people split rooms and just sindoora and sagar were in the living room.
sin-so sagar, how do u like ur birthDAY so far.
s-very fun very fun thank you.
sin-no problem. [pause] sagar theres a problem i need to speak to you about
s-what is that
sin-you see. i have to tell the truth for you to get your memory back.
s-ok..
sin-you loved vidya very much[sagar smiled]but....you see sagar, vidya is a FAKE....[sagar got shocked]she only married you because of your money. since we saw you were very happy and in love with her, we decided that we wouldnt say anything, and vidya will prolly change herself on day. but that didnt happen.
sagar thought of what sindoora said, then he remembered what she saiid to vidya yesterday...]

meanwhile vidya was walking out of the kitchen and heading to the dining room to set the table for dinner.

sin-before you lost your memory, you found out the truth about vidya and wanted a divorce. u were mad and got in an accident
sagar was confused. should he believe her?
sin-you shouldnt divorce her untill you get your memory back. and for you to get your memory back, is to spit the truth out of vidya..again.
vidya heard everything. and was shocked. she was scared that sagar would believe her.

before sagar could respond, SM called out
sm-dinner is served

@ dinner. vidya was serving everyone, and was very quiet and sagar was very irritated. he didnt want to believe her, but it all made sense somehow.

after dinner sagar had gone to sindooras room
before entering he heard sindoora talking to herself
sin-oh sagar, you dont know the truth at all...sometimes a feel sorry for you, but most of the time i fell NOTHING [evil laugh ]
sagar enters[he heard]
s-so sis, i dont get it, how do i make vidya tell the truth about herself?
sin got shocked. and loking at sagars face [acting] she thught he didnt hear anything.
sin-be mean to her
s-o
sin-get mad at everything she does for you, and then shell finally get irritated and talk back

sagar left the room
sagar thinking:: what does she think of herself. how did i ever get along with her. i wonder if she was the cause of my accident.
his head started hurting so he stop thinking abou it.,

he enterd his room and closed the door behind him. vidya was sitting on the end of the bed looking down and sad.

s-vidya
vidya looked up.
sagar sat beside him.
v-do you believe her
s-believe who
v-sindoora
s-about ..?
v-what she said...i heard everything sagar, do you believe her.
sagar didnt say anything

v-Oh my god...i cant believe it, you do. [she gets teary]
s-no ..its not like that--[holds her shoulder]
v-[shrugges and moves away] if only you see the real sindoora sagar,,...she was LIING...i dont love your status, i love YOU....[tears roll don her cheeks]
sagar became all sad and hurt.
v-sagar, ever since i married you, its always been about YOU, not your MONEY....sagar im not like that...please, i m NOT...we had nothing but struggles in our relationship, but we went through it together. i got kidnapped![sagar was shocked] planned by your sister, SINDOORA., you didnt believe me...and then again, sindoora hired some girl to pretend she had a relationship with you, just so we could split. you didnt want to believe it so you ran outand got in car accident. now youve lost your memory...do u know how hardthat is for me?[sagar got irritated and mad]
s-vidya---
v-no sagar, if you dont believe me, its fine, i dont want you running out again and hurting yourself, so im just going to leave
she gets up, sagar holds her hand and stops her. he shut his eyes and tears rolled down his cheeks. vidya looked back. sagar pulled her. she landed back to where she was sitting. sagar took his hand and put it roughly through her hair and pulled her close to himm. he thn gave her a long hard kiss on the lips. vidya was shocked. she forgot everything that just happened. she closed her eyes and put her hand behind his neck.
sagar broke the kiss and slightly moved back. vidyas eyes were still closed and she didnt even nudge.
s-i dont believe one word sindoora said. im going to act like i do, in front of her, just to find out her plan, and thn me and you both , are going to work together to make sure she fails.
vidya had a light smile now. sagar went beside her face to whisper something in her ear.
s-i would of never believed her even if her story seemed real, because...i trust you. and ive fallen in love with you ALL over again.
sagar and vidya were both smliing now. sagar moved back to face her. he was approaching her lips..when someone knocked on the door

vidya opened her eyes and sagar looked back.
sin-SAGAR...[[knock..knock..knock]]
sagar looked back at vidya
s-remember ... we are together on this [kisses her forhead]
sagar gets up and goes to open the door.

he opens the door .
s-hi, watsup
sin-just making sure, you remember wat i told you...be mean to her,,,very RUDE
sagar nodded. sindoora left

sagar closed the door. he faced vidya who had a sad face.
s-vidya stop worrying,...we are going to get through this..together.[holds her shoulder]
they hug forever

precap-sindoora slaps vidya?!?!?!??!

sorry for the long and boring update...its cuz im rushing, n i hve soo much to do u know before exmas andthing slike that...welll enjoy.. Smile

Edited by mushtari - 07 June 2008 at 1:06pm
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
that was awesome...please countinue...ur precap seems tobe intresting Smile

Go to top