adventure_gurl

Posted: 04 June 2008 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
awesome update! Big smile

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Deticated to Moomoo and Ankiii <3

recap-ugly goons get close to vidya sagar scares them away.

v-[crying]last time something like this happened... and u got hurt..i dont know what i wouldve done if u got hurt again...u know i feel like im a TERRIBLE person... because of all the things that has gone on rigt now...with the baby...and the accident..im the worst person to be with---
sagar quickly put hs hand infront of her lips.
s-i may not remember all this vidya...but somehow my feelings for you are slowly recovering...as far as i know, i am the luckiest man on earth to have the most beautiful, smart and caring wife like you---[vidya hugs him TIGHT]
s-i...i...[vidyas eyes widen]i..think we should go now
vidya breaks the hug and sits in the car.
---
they reach home and it seemed like everyone was sleeping. they enter. sagar goes upstairs
v-u go ill come in a bit
s-ok[walks up the stairs.]
vidya went to the kitchen and took out a box and went upstairs with it.

sagar got out of the washroom an noticed vidya sitting on the end of the bed with a mini table in front of her and a cake on the table. she was struggling to use the lighter. sagar laughed
vidya heard this and looked up
v-what[smiles
s-whats this
v-um..its ur birthday[looks at the clock]..right NOW[clock strikes 12]
sagar [smiling]walks upto her and sits beside her. he puts his hand on hers and now thy are both holding the lighter together. he lights the candles on the cake while vidya was just starring at him. they finish lighting it and vidya picks up the knife. she handed it to him. sagar held vidyas hand over the knife...now they are holding it together. he placed his hand around her waiste and pulled her closer. vidya had been starring at him the whole time. he was smiling . thn they cut the cake. vidya took a piece and held it infront of sagar to eat. he opened his mouth and vidya moved the piece of cake back. she laughed. he smiled. again she held it infront of him, when he opened his mouth she moved it away. he smiled, she was laughing. she held it infront of him and he moved his head away [smiling] she placed her hand on his cheek and pulled his face to face her. she thn fed him the cake. sagar thn took some of the whipped cream and smeared it on vidyas nose. she thn laughed and with her nose..put it on his nose. they were both laughing now.
s-thnx
v-no problem. [laughing]and ur gift.
vidya put her hand under the bed and pulled out a small box. she opened it and took out a gold necklace. she went closer to sagar to put it on. he went closer to help. she was soo close to his face. she was putting it on while sagar had a smile and was watching her. after she finished she moved back.
s-thank you
vidya smiled
sagar thn gave a quick kiss on her cheek.
v-im going to get us a drink.
s-no its fine--
v-noo...[smiling] ill get it
sagar smiled.

vidya went to the kitchen and took 2 cups of juice and was about to head out when she sees sindoora standing infront of her. since vidya isnt talking to her, she ignores her and moves the other way. sindoora does the same to get in her way.
sin-oh vidya....wat can i say... u almost lost sagar...dont think hes safe though...trust me u wont be either.
vidya gives a disgusted look
sin-sagar will have hatred over you and i will WIN..[evil laugh--muhahaha--]
we see sagars face by the kitchen door all angry.
v-why are you ding this?
sin-isnt it obvious...for this[puts her hand up in the air] the name..the luxury..the $money$
vidya just couldnt control it. she placed the juices on the table and ran out not seeing sagar. sindoora exited the other direction.
vidya ran into the mandir and clutched her hands together.
v-please...let me llive happy with sagar, how much pain is left for me to face in my destiny...please stop it...stop..it[put her head down crying.
sagar heard everything and left in pain to go to his room.

after a while vidya entered her room[still in her green dress]
sagar had his eyes closed 'sleeping'
vidya..without even changing just laid down on the bed. sagar and vidya had their backs facing eachother.
she was crying. sagar could hear this. he didnt know what to do. he wanted to do something. vidya tried to control it so she was bitting her lips.
sagar then turned around to face her and wrapped his hands around her.
vidya was surprised.
s-i dont like seeing you hurt like this. tell me whats wrong. its my birthday remember. you cant make me sad.
vidya turned around and dug her face in his chest. she thn let it all out. she was crying . sagar wrapped his arms around her. as if for protection.
v-promise...me....that...no matter...what...youll...NEVER...leave me....o..k
s-ill be the most stupidest person in the world if it ever came to that.[thinking of the harsh things sindoora had said to her]
still hugging...they both fell asleep.

precap- sagar hand-in-hand with sindoora for her plan???
enjoy :D
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
awwwww mushiHeart u dedicated it to me hun??? awwww i love u hun Smile Smile
THAT WAS A MINDBLOWING UPDATE! U HAFTA HAFtA HAFTA CONTINUE OKK?????
sagar cant fall into sindooras trap again! he cant! noooo lol
LOL LOL
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

LOL LOL

lol ur soo cute..ill continue some other time thnx hunni..its always deticated to u hunn i just typed it for EVERYONE to noe lol
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

Originally posted by anki4life

LOL LOL

lol ur soo cute..ill continue some other time thnx hunni..its always deticated to u hunn i just typed it for EVERYONE to noe lol

awww hun ur too nice.....Smile and thanx sooo much Big smileBig smileBig smile i love it nd u Tongue
asyasahil928 IF-Sizzlerz
asyasahil928
asyasahil928

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
awesome update...hope sagar remembers everything about sindoora. plz update soon Smile
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
OMGGG..your updates are AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEE....sorry for not leaving any comments, its cause i had final exams this whole week..But i'm really happy now that school is out..i can be here more often.
Plssssssss cont soon.. Smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 06 June 2008 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! U ARE LIKE THE SWEETEST PERSON FOR DEDICATING THIS TO ME! AND SERIOUSLY I JUST LOVED IT! EVERYTHING! I CAN'T STOP READING IT! U KNOW U AND ANKITA ARE GONNA MAKE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL CUZ I HAVE TO KISS THE SCREEN! AMAZING! PLEEJ CONTINUE SOON! Clap

Go to top