India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 24)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
hunnnn one question....do u think u can update again Smile Tongue plez plez plez Smile Smile Smile

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
i doubt that i can update today..thats why i made this update soo long lol sorry..im glad u guys liked it..<3
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

hunnnn one question....do u think u can update again Smile Tongue plez plez plez Smile Smile Smile

how about..YOU update YOUR ff ankiiii..lol seriously..i want to read YOURS..lol
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 02 June 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushtari

Originally posted by anki4life

how about..YOU update YOUR ff ankiiii..lol seriously..i want to read YOURS..lol

lol i updated Tongue but it sucks..cuz its a transitional update Ouch
BMTDlvr8 Senior Member
BMTDlvr8
BMTDlvr8

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
THANK U SOO MUCH FOR UPDATING!! THAT WAS AMAZING!! IT WAS SOOO CUTE.. AWWW.. GOOD JOB!!
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
beautiful update! Big smile
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
recap-sagar lost memories..went out with vidya to remember

s-how could i forget you

they are soo close to eachother. their noses are touching. sagar is holding her waste vidya hugs him with teary eyes.
v-oh sagar, you don t know how happy i am.
sagar just smiles.[note::sagar has remembered her..but his feelings for her havent been recoverd]
vidya breaks the hug and notices sagar isn't hugging her back
v-whats wrong
s-vidya, i remember the beautiful moments with you, but i dont feel anything.
vidya's eyes widen..
v-WHAT?? but how
s-i dont know...like i remember our times...and i remember u being my wife, and considering all our moments, i must of loved you A LOT
vidya thinks:: i guess well have to start over.

its starts to rain.
v-oh shoot... ok lets go or ull catch a cold[remember sagar = no shirt]
they stand up and vidya grabs his hand and pulls. sagar didnt move. vidya looked back to see sagar with his hands out enjoying the rain.
v-sagar..come on..ur going to get sick
sagar's head is facing the sky & his hands are spread out. he pulls vidya to join her. vidya stops infront of him. her hands on his chest. shes just watching him . she sees how happy he is in the rain. she turns around and spreads her arms out with her head facing the sky. now they are both smiling and enjoying the rain.
after a few minutes,
s-vidya
vidya turns to face him. sagar just looks at her.
s-vidya you look even more beautiful when you're wet.
vidya smiles and puts her head on his chest.sagar hesitates to hug her thn he slowly presses his hands on her waste and hugs her. he closes his eyes and puts his chin on her shoulder.
after a few minutes, it stops raining. vidya gets cold and shivers. sagar holds her tighter. she moves her head from his chest and looks up at him.
v-sagar..lets go now
sagar agrees and they start walking. vidya has her hands around her arms cuz shes cold. sagar remembers that his shirt was still dry. he goes back to get it. vidya looked back to see waht he was doing. sagar walked back upto her and handed over his shirt.vidya takes it and puts it on.
home is just a few minutes away so they reach there and stand outside the door.
vidya takes his shirt off
v-here put this on.
s-but why
v-just do it.
sagar smiles and takes it. they enter and everyone is already asleep. its around 10 PM. they walk upto their room.
vidya takes her towel and goes to take a shower. meanwhile sagar changed [no shirt..just PJ pants] and while waiting for the washroom, he was watching tv.
vidya came out with just a towel around her. sagar had fallen asleep...ON HER PJs. [asleep on his back]vidya appraoched sagr and trying not to wake him up, she gently touched his cheek and moved his head aside. after that, she tried to move his shoulders. when she touched his shoulders, he twitched and turned his head.[facing vidya.] vidya doesnt know what to do.
so she kneels on the bed beside sagar. with one hand she holds his neck up and with the other she tries to pull her PJs, but sagar suddenly wakes up and gets scared. he sits up quickly. he was looking at vidya[towel]vidya still didnt get her clothes
v-im sorry....
s-its fine..[hands behind head]
v-u were sleeping on my clothes.[points at it]
s-o was i? im sorry
sagar moves to the side, looks down and sees her clothes. sagar reaches it and so does vidya. their heads were close to eachother. vidya moves her head back, but cant. sagars chain was stuck to vidyas necklace.
sagar got nervous...vidya put her clothes down, and tried to untangle it. sagar was just starring at her. their faces were sooooo close to eachother. vidya took a while to untangle it, so sagar offered to do it. now vidya was starring at sagar.
he managed to untangle it. when he was done, he looked up and saw that vidya was still starring at him.
s-[clears throat] done
v-[snaps out of it] oh, thanks.
she gets up to go.
s-vidya
vidya turns and sees sagar holding up her clothes. vidya gets embarresed and takes it.

after she changed she comes out of the washroom. sagar wasnt there. she sat on her bed thinking he prolly went to another wasroom. after a minute sagar came in with 2 cups.
v-hey, where were you
s-i got us this
sagar gives her a cup of hot tea.
vidya smiles
v-thanks. sagar puts his on the night table
s-i dont like mine THAT hot
he leaves to go to the washroom.
after vidya finished her tea she decided to wait for sagar . sagar walked in. his hair was wet. he was wearing no shirt, just his PJ pants.
s-not asleep yet?
v-i was waiting for u
s-o
he dried his hair with his towel and when he finished he went to his side of the bed. he drank is cool tea. he sat back and laid down. he placed one of his hand on his forhead. he looked to his side and saw vidya had her back to him. he thought she was sleeping so he went to sleep.

meanwhile--- vidya had tears rollin down her eyes..

vidya whispered---i love you

sagars turned to face vidya

precap-getting there
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 03 June 2008 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
AWW SOO SWEET! I WISH SAGAR COULD REMEMBER THAT HE LOVES HER! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER SINCE U DIDNT EVEN PUT A PRECAP. PLEASE I LOVED IT.

Go to top