India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV-LOVE-FF----READ (Page 2)

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
omg plz plz plz continue. if u can continue today i am very impatient. plz plz plz.

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

omg plz plz plz continue. if u can continue today i am very impatient. plz plz plz.

AWWWWW thnx sooo much...ok imo write veryyyy fast becuz i have to go n do my assignment for math Ouch .....

bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

AWWWWW thnx sooo much...ok imo write veryyyy fast becuz i have to go n do my assignment for math Ouch .....

oh ok. if ur busy u dont have to. its just i was very impatient. no need to worry ur self. im still ok if u dont continue.

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Pre-capp::::Sagar gets in a fight with Rohan n is planning on ""finishing him off""

V-Where r u going [Sagar drives off] SAGARRRR!!!!!!
S-[to himself]what does he think of himself tht stupid Rohan i cant believe i was ever friends with him..ukhhhhh[drives faster...Toooo fast]

sagar spots rohan sitting in a park area on a bench with his friends.

s-OOOY....Rohan... [in anger]
rohan gets up
r--sagar....wat ..u didnt learn ur lesson yet..
sagar punches him in the face...again
s-nope i didnt....but u sure need to
sagar punches him again...and again
rohans friends [which were not sagars friends but different ppl not from the university] they held sagar back while rohan is puching him in the gut.

meanwhile... vidya is TERRIFIED.....she feels somthing...her stomache is hurtiung... she cant wait any longer... the school bell rings.... vidya spots a bike leaning against the wall...she approaches it but its locked...so she decides to RUN to sagar. she doesnt noe where he went but shes running the direction he went... vidya finally spots sagar n with lost breathe calls out..
v-SAAGAR!!!!!!!!!!
sagars face is all bloody n rohan sees vidya running...rohan makes a sign to his friend to drop sagar ....they drop sagar on the floor....sagar is in pain n cant get up. rohan and his friends approach vidya but now vidya is scared...she cant reach sagar because its the direction of where rohan n his friends are coming from. saagar is watching all this struggling to move..
r-hey baby..dont be scared.[rohan spits to his side with blood coming out.vidya is disgusted..she is walking back slowly. she thn looks at sagar n feels very mad n RUNS through rohan. rohan catches her n turns he to him
v-LET ME GOO
r-ooo comn
she slaps him right in the face....rohans friends were gonna do something but rohan signalled them not to.
r-wow ur very tough
vidya is about to run but rohan caought her again.
vidya now kicks him where it hurts n runs to sagar..she kneels towards him.Rohan sees all this n yells at his friends in pain to go get her.
v-OMG Sagar ... [tears] rohans friend approaching vidya to pull her away
s-VIDYA!!!
vidya looks back...........THEN

recap---shalu n chinus PROM

stick around.... Wink i wont be updating tomorow becuz i have to study so enjoy wat left n plz if u guys have any idea juss tell me...like song lyrics for backgrnd msic((for prom ..e.g))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockingbhardwaj

Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mushtari

oh ok. if ur busy u dont have to. its just i was very impatient. no need to worry ur self. im still ok if u dont continue.

lol i did it juss for u...besides i wont be updating tomorow so this is like tomorows ubdate...thts y its short..ill ubdate again thursday when i get the chance thnx for the comments Big smile
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
WOAH! man this is soo interesting. please continue soon. i will be w8ing.
Sadaf. Senior Member
Sadaf.
Sadaf.

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
OMG MUSH THATS IS SOOOOO GUD!!! LOLOL
Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
sooooooo dammnnnnnn interesting Wink
cant wait till the next update...so curious... Tongue
keep writing Big smile