SV-LOVE-FF----READ - Page 32

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by Nelly34

Amazingggggg update 👏 👏
that wasnt boring at all..
so Rohan is the guy
Plssssssssss cont soon

yess rohanis the dude..im glad u know becaus i didnt want anyone to be confused as i go on
hey guys sorry for the previous BORING update...here i hope its not boring :(...enjoy 😊

p-vidya...meet MY fiance....[a man walks over and stands beside priya]
vidya's and sagar's jaw DROPS....
--

v-ro..rohan??
s-vidya lets go..[sagar takes her shoulder and turns her around
r-WAIT...
p-vidya..[worried look]
sagar turned around..
s-listen rohan you know this isnt going to work out, so please just leave us alone
r-no...im sorry..im changed..believe me...
p-yes please believe him...rohan has felt ever soo guilty ever since..i know..he told me everything
vidya turned around
v-priya im sorry, i just cant..i cant even
r-look at me...i know..but vidya im sorry, it was 1 year ago..just forget about it
s-forget about it..are you kidding..do you KNOW what happened that day....or have YOU forgotten it
r-i know sagar, but please give me another chance...we were buddies and I messed up..now just give me a chance to fix it
p-yes..vidya sagar ..please just do it for me...please lets start over. i want us to be a group couple please.
vidya had tears in her eyes because she remembered that day. her head was down thinking of sagar, and how much he had gotten hurt that day. she slowly lifeted her heade and cleaned her tears. she faced priya.
v-only for you.[forced smile]
they all smiled, except for sagar.
p-ok great, so lets make plans, how about tomorow afternoon...well go out...ill call you just give me your #..
vidya gave sagars cell# as priya recorded it on rohans phone.

sagar and vidya arrived home.sagar had a straight face the whole way.
v-sagar...are you mad at me
s-mad nooo[forced smile] why would i be mad at you
v-well because i know how much you hate rohan after that day, but please do this for priya..thats the only reason im doing it..please
vidya put her hand on sagars shoulder. sagar had his back on vidya. he finally turned around and put his hands on vidyas shoulders.
s-alright..but vidya i dont trust that guy. i know ive been his friend, but we werent that close..i mean i could never trust him..
v-after that day..i know...but lets just think that its never happened...
s-ok[sigh of relief]
vidya goes to unpack their shopping bags from the afternoon. while she was doing that, sagar was thinking:::''rohan...ukh..i cant trust him..sorry vidya i wont let tomorow afternoon happen the way youve planned it."
meanwhile, vidya takes out all the clothes that sagar bought for her.
v-ey..sagar you didnt get any PJs...[sad face]
sagar walks over.
s-sure i did
he takes out a nighty.
vidyas jaws drop..
v-[laughs] ye rite..like im going to wear that..
s-why not.[holds it up]
v-umm..first of all because those arent what i call PJs..[she grabs it from him and looks at it with a disgusted look]
s-well its wat i call PJs...uff..comon vidya..you are married you have to wear these kind of things for your husband..
v-thats not fare..i didnt know my husband would be so besharam[hands on hips]
s-well neither did i, but like i said..i cant resist you[naughty smile]
v- hey..[points a finger and smiles] ive said i wouldnt give you a kiss anymore...
s-thats funny [puts his finger on his chin "thinking"] because after i fell./.you had kissed me ALL over my face..and dont think that your lips didnt reach mine.
vidya throws the nighty on the bed with the other piles of clothes
v-welll...that...was...[hmpth]..never mind
vidya turns to face all the pile of clothes while sagars smile grows.
s-haha..your so cute.
he holds her shoulder and turns her. she turned her face away with a smile/
sagar kissed wat was infront of him::vidyas neck.
vidyas eyes closed and she lightly shrugged. her heart melted. she turned her face, her eyes still closed.
sagar ran his hand down her arm to her hand. he held it up and kissed it. vidya opened her eyes slowly. she saw sagar and smiled.
sagar lifted his head and saw vidya looking. vidya quickly made a "mad" face and smiled.
sagar laughed. he took her hand and lead her to the bed. he took the clothes and put it all back in the shopping bag and placed it on the floor. vidya laid on the bed. and sagar beside her.
he rapped his arms around her. her back was against his chest. she held his arms, he kissed her shoulder and they fell asleep.

- next day..
vidya had gotten dressed and was trying make the bed but sagar hadnt woken up yet.
v-sagar get up..see its 12:00 we have to go to priyas farmhouse...comeon..
no answer.
v-sagar[whinned]

sagar was awake the whole time, he just didnt wake up. he remembered the promise he made to himself....::i wont let this afternoon happen the way youve planned..i just cant trust rohan....

precap-- wats sagars plan?? 😉

first!

-------

omg that was such a fab update. thanks 4 the dedication!

1.amazing

2.stupendous

3.soo cute

4.soo romantic

5.ooo aah loved it

6.de best

7.all of the above!

great job plz continue asap! 😊

Edited by bmtd11 - 15 years ago
Originally posted by bmtd11

first!

-------

omg that was such a fab update. thanks 4 the dedication!

1.amazing

2.stupendous

3.soo cute

4.soo romantic

5.ooo aah loved it

6.de best

7.all of the above!

great job plz continue asap! 😊

aw thanks sweety..i really want to read some updates..like oh i dont know...YOURS.. 😆 ok ye..lol anyways i dont like writing my ff as much as i like readin others' ffs..lol but anyways thanks jaani..<3
Originally posted by mushtari

aw thanks sweety..i really want to read some updates..like oh i dont know...YOURS.. 😆 ok ye..lol anyways i dont like writing my ff as much as i like readin others' ffs..lol but anyways thanks jaani..<3

oh come on i dont like writing mine as much as i love reading urs! ur welcome cuz this type of comment is made 4 u!😊 the mushtari's special!

dat was amazing, sriously<<3
cont sooon<<3
omg i'm so curious now
plz update soon
awesome job! it was really sweet. 😃
amazing update mushtari....can u countinue todai ?
😳
eheheheh srry i couldnt be first this time 😛
hehe i was sooo damn busy and i still am...
will be back after 1/2 hour to comment on ur updates which r always amazing hun 😃 😃 😃