SV-LOVE-FF----READ - Page 19

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by mushtari

ill update prolly tomorow.because i have homework...im glad like it 😃 ..besides i cant think of much right now 😕 ......i may update late...but u knoe the late the better,rather than fast..n boring..

aww oki doki. i understand.

meanwhile--- vidya had tears rollin down her eyes..

vidya whispered---i love you

sagars turned to face vidya
s-vidya
vidya dried her tears and turned around
s-goodnight[smiled]
v-[smiled]goodnight

in the morning vidya had woken up first. she opened her eyes slowly and noticed how close she was to sagar. she smiled. thn she noticed sagars hand on her tummy. she then remembered the baby. she had a tear roll down her cheeks. at that moment sagar woke up. he opened his eyes and noticed his hand on vidyas tummy. he removed his hand and looked at vidya. he saw her crying.

s-vidya
v-ye[forced smile]
s-are you ok[was moving back]
v-mhmm[smiled]
s-you seem sad[took his thumb and cleaned her tear with it]
v-oh no...its nothing..
s-i may not remember much vidya, but i know that there must be something wrong when you cry
v-i have a question[sagar nodds] what do u remember exactly
sagar thinks..
s-i remember our wedding day... and i think thats it...o ye and i remember u being pregnant[confused look]
v-o..so you dont remember anything after that?..like switzerland..or any problems>?
s-nope[dissappointed look]...so u were pregnant??
vidya nodds and smiles
s-so where's--
v-i lost it [smile fades]
s-o[sad look]
vidya sits up to go but sagar held her hand.
s-vidya
vidya looks back
s-im sorry...i want to remember...you know me...its just i dont know me..YET...trust me the only thing i remember is our wedding day[night] i dont even know how i came to this state
v-its fine..[smiles].youll be fine..hopefully soon
vidya leaves to go to the washroom.

hours later after breakfst, everyone in living room

aniket-so sagar, have u found anything or anyone familiar yet
s-uh..
v-he doesnt even remember his accident
sagar gives vidya a look as to why she cut him off...vidya thn nodds to him as to not say anything

s-ye..i dont remember anything
sd-vidya, i think you and sagar should go out again, you know just for fun
sin-now i dont see why thats a big deal, i mean the way sagar can get better fast is with his family's faces around him
sd-no sindoora. sagar had been with vidya more than he has with us, considering she his wife
sindoora was thinking of something else to say to keep sagar and vidya to go out, but couldnt.

evening::getting ready to go out for dinner

vidya wore a green evening dress [straps and slightly below knee]and has her hair out. she is looking B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
sagar is wearing an all black suit.

vidya walks out of the washroom loking great, sagar had been waiting for her sitting on the bed. vidya waalks out and sagar couldnt keep his eyes OFF her. from head to toe his jaws had dropped. she was looking gorgeous
v-umm..im ready
sagar snapped out of it
s-[clears throat] uh...ye lets go[hands over his hand, vidya takes it and they walk out together].

at the restaurant[[couples]] they were sitting across from eachother. after their order there was an awkward silence. sagar broke that
s-uh vidya..has my sister sindoora been like that the whole time?
v-like what?
s-you know...it seemed like she didntwant us to go out tonight.
v-[feels happy inside] well... there was a problem between sindoora and us, which caused ur accident.
s-oh ye? wahts that
v-well i had told u about sindoora doing some things to keep me away from you, but u didnt believe me and well....
s-my accident??
v-ye ... u got into a car accident.
s-oh...wow[visualizes his car flipping]
he shuts his eyes tight
v-are you ok?[holds his hand]
sagar finally opens his eyes slowly and smiles...
s-yes...i am now[held vidyas hand]
they both have an eyelock,, until the food arrived
after they ate, there was slow dance song on..
s-uh...vdya, do u want to dance?
v-i dont know...
s-come on
sagar gets up and offers his hand. vidya agrees and takes his hand and they reach the danefloor.
vidya had her hand gently on sagars chest, and sagar hesitantly placed his hand on her waste. sagar was starring at vidya who was looking somewhere else. finally vidya looked up at sagar and noticed he was looking at her. she smiled. they both smiled. they had an eyelock
s-beautiful[whispers]
v-what?
s-i said u look beautiful
v-o, thanks[blushes and looks down]
sagar smiles. the song ends and they were heading to their table. sagar thn held vidyas hand and pointed her outside. vidya was confused and folllowed.

they reach outside and sit on a nearby bench.
v-wat are we doing here?[smiles]
sagar looks at her
s-i thought maybe we need some fresh air.
vidya holds hr arm..shes cold. sagar notices this and takes his black jacket off and handed it over to her.
they werent that close to eachother. they were looking up at the sky
s-vidya
v-ye
s-were we happy together?
v-ofcourse[smiling: remembering their times when he had his memory]
v-we were said to be the 'perfect' couple[smiles]
sagar laughs
s-really?[looks at her]
v-ye[looks at him]
they have an eyelock
viya blushes and breaks the eyelock. she placed her head on his chest. sagar hesitated to put his hand around her. he did, and he laid his head on hers. he felt a spark
after a few minutes:
vidya moves her head away gently, sagar does the same.
v-how are u feeling
s-o im fine why?
v-just asking, wanted to know--
s-if i remember anything?
v-yep [looks down]
sagar takes vidyas chin and puts her head up to face him.
s-vidya you now if i remembered anything/anyone, itll obviously be you and id tell u right away. but since im not remembering very fast...wed have to start from the beginning.
v-i knoe..
they get up to leave. vidya gives him his jacket. sagar wouldnt take it, but vidya insisted. they were walking towards the car. nearby there were 2 goons . they saw vidya and her dress and walked upto vidya and whistled. sagar got mad. the goons touched vidyas waste, sagar pulled vidya away from them. vida had tears rolling down her cheeks. sagar is facing the goons and vidya is behnd him.
s-vidya u sit, ill be back[angry look at goons]
vidya holds his hand
v-no sagar, ignore them...
s-no
v-sagar please...for me
sagar looks back to see vidya in tears...he got FURIOUS[raging with anger]
s-im sorry vidya...
he QUICKLY looked back and punched one of the goons. the other one was about to puch sagar but sagar held the guy's fist and punched him in his gut. both goons had held on to where they got punched and ran away.
vidya hugged sagar from the back very TIGHT. sagar felt another spark and held vidyas hands. he turned to face vidya who was still crying. he dried her tears
s-why are you crying?
v-because....i was scared
s-of what
v-[crying]last time something like this happened... and u got hurt..i dont know what i wouldve done if u got hurt again...u know i feel like im a TERRIBLE person... because of all the things that has gone on rigt now...with the baby...and the accident..im the worst person to be with---
sagar quickly put hs hand infront of her lips.
s-i may not remember all this vidya...but somehow my feelings for you are slowly recovering...as far as i know, i am the luckiest man on earth to have the most beautiful, smart and caring wife like you---[vidya hugs him TIGHT]
s-i...i...[vidyas eyes widen]i..think we should go now
vidya breaks the hug and sits in the car.

precap-sagar...gets closer to vidya
THAT WAS AN AMZING UPDATE! U HAVE TO CONTINUE ASAP! IF U CAN CONTINUE TODAY! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE U SOON. IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! SUPERBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT! 👏
Originally posted by bmtd11

THAT WAS AN AMZING UPDATE! U HAVE TO CONTINUE ASAP! IF U CAN CONTINUE TODAY! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE U SOON. IT WAS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! SUPERBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IT! 👏

wow thank you..i doubt i can update today..that s why this was soo long..i have my ISU which needs to be done...dont worry moommooo my next update will be deticated directly to you 😉

wow thank you..i doubt i can update today..that s why this was soo long..i have my ISU which needs to be done...dont worry moommooo my next update will be deticated directly to you 😉

oh i understand. its ok and thanks.

OMG MUSHI!!!! [L] I JUST READ THE UPDATE OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD [=D>] [=D>] [:D] [:D] [:D]
I LOVED IT...U HAVE TO CONTINUE TMRRW...I DONT CARE! lol
Deticated to Moomoo and Ankiii <3

recap-ugly goons get close to vidya sagar scares them away.

v-[crying]last time something like this happened... and u got hurt..i dont know what i wouldve done if u got hurt again...u know i feel like im a TERRIBLE person... because of all the things that has gone on rigt now...with the baby...and the accident..im the worst person to be with---
sagar quickly put hs hand infront of her lips.
s-i may not remember all this vidya...but somehow my feelings for you are slowly recovering...as far as i know, i am the luckiest man on earth to have the most beautiful, smart and caring wife like you---[vidya hugs him TIGHT]
s-i...i...[vidyas eyes widen]i..think we should go now
vidya breaks the hug and sits in the car.
---
they reach home and it seemed like everyone was sleeping. they enter. sagar goes upstairs
v-u go ill come in a bit
s-ok[walks up the stairs.]
vidya went to the kitchen and took out a box and went upstairs with it.

sagar got out of the washroom an noticed vidya sitting on the end of the bed with a mini table in front of her and a cake on the table. she was struggling to use the lighter. sagar laughed
vidya heard this and looked up
v-what[smiles
s-whats this
v-um..its ur birthday[looks at the clock]..right NOW[clock strikes 12]
sagar [smiling]walks upto her and sits beside her. he puts his hand on hers and now thy are both holding the lighter together. he lights the candles on the cake while vidya was just starring at him. they finish lighting it and vidya picks up the knife. she handed it to him. sagar held vidyas hand over the knife...now they are holding it together. he placed his hand around her waiste and pulled her closer. vidya had been starring at him the whole time. he was smiling . thn they cut the cake. vidya took a piece and held it infront of sagar to eat. he opened his mouth and vidya moved the piece of cake back. she laughed. he smiled. again she held it infront of him, when he opened his mouth she moved it away. he smiled, she was laughing. she held it infront of him and he moved his head away [smiling] she placed her hand on his cheek and pulled his face to face her. she thn fed him the cake. sagar thn took some of the whipped cream and smeared it on vidyas nose. she thn laughed and with her nose..put it on his nose. they were both laughing now.
s-thnx
v-no problem. [laughing]and ur gift.
vidya put her hand under the bed and pulled out a small box. she opened it and took out a gold necklace. she went closer to sagar to put it on. he went closer to help. she was soo close to his face. she was putting it on while sagar had a smile and was watching her. after she finished she moved back.
s-thank you
vidya smiled
sagar thn gave a quick kiss on her cheek.
v-im going to get us a drink.
s-no its fine--
v-noo...[smiling] ill get it
sagar smiled.

vidya went to the kitchen and took 2 cups of juice and was about to head out when she sees sindoora standing infront of her. since vidya isnt talking to her, she ignores her and moves the other way. sindoora does the same to get in her way.
sin-oh vidya....wat can i say... u almost lost sagar...dont think hes safe though...trust me u wont be either.
vidya gives a disgusted look
sin-sagar will have hatred over you and i will WIN..[evil laugh--muhahaha--]
we see sagars face by the kitchen door all angry.
v-why are you ding this?
sin-isnt it obvious...for this[puts her hand up in the air] the name..the luxury..the $money$
vidya just couldnt control it. she placed the juices on the table and ran out not seeing sagar. sindoora exited the other direction.
vidya ran into the mandir and clutched her hands together.
v-please...let me llive happy with sagar, how much pain is left for me to face in my destiny...please stop it...stop..it[put her head down crying.
sagar heard everything and left in pain to go to his room.

after a while vidya entered her room[still in her green dress]
sagar had his eyes closed 'sleeping'
vidya..without even changing just laid down on the bed. sagar and vidya had their backs facing eachother.
she was crying. sagar could hear this. he didnt know what to do. he wanted to do something. vidya tried to control it so she was bitting her lips.
sagar then turned around to face her and wrapped his hands around her.
vidya was surprised.
s-i dont like seeing you hurt like this. tell me whats wrong. its my birthday remember. you cant make me sad.
vidya turned around and dug her face in his chest. she thn let it all out. she was crying . sagar wrapped his arms around her. as if for protection.
v-promise...me....that...no matter...what...youll...NEVER...leave me....o..k
s-ill be the most stupidest person in the world if it ever came to that.[thinking of the harsh things sindoora had said to her]
still hugging...they both fell asleep.

precap- sagar hand-in-hand with sindoora for her plan???
enjoy :D
awwwww mushi❤️ u dedicated it to me hun??? awwww i love u hun 😊 😊
THAT WAS A MINDBLOWING UPDATE! U HAFTA HAFtA HAFTA CONTINUE OKK?????
sagar cant fall into sindooras trap again! he cant! noooo lol
😆 😆
Originally posted by anki4life

awwwww mushi❤️ u dedicated it to me hun??? awwww i love u hun 😊 😊
THAT WAS A MINDBLOWING UPDATE! U HAFTA HAFtA HAFTA CONTINUE OKK?????
sagar cant fall into sindooras trap again! he cant! noooo lol
😆 😆

lol ur soo cute..ill continue some other time thnx hunni..its always deticated to u hunn i just typed it for EVERYONE to noe lol

lol ur soo cute..ill continue some other time thnx hunni..its always deticated to u hunn i just typed it for EVERYONE to noe lol

awww hun ur too nice.....😊 and thanx sooo much 😃😃😃 i love it nd u 😛