Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
thnx for the greatt comments you all keep me motivated...keep thm coming n ill keep my ubdates coming. πŸ˜ƒ

recap- vidya got drunk n was acing very wild.sagar got disgusted

morning @ vidya's room

vidya wakes up

v-oooh..my head...
shalu walks in.
shalu-vidya..finally its 2:00
v-oh wow
shalu- ye u really had some night last night.
v-what! what did i do last night
shalu closes the door. n sits beside vidya on the bed

shalu- well it was ume chinu n sagar
vidya whispers to herself sagar's name...shalu didnt hear
shalu-n we went out to a night club
v-oh i think i remmeber...i was dancing with someone...i dont noe who though
shalu-ye n u got drunk n we had to take u home. u were so drunk..u yelled at sagar
v-o did i [feels baad] shalu tell her to calll him n apologize. shalu gave chinus cell phone ## n left. vidya called,n chinu picked up

chinu-hello
v-hello chinu..its vidya
chinu-hi vidya how r u feeling
v-im fine thnx..i juss called to apologize about yesterdai i didnt really know what i was doing.
chinu- dont worry about it i understand
v-thnx..um can i speak with sagar
chinu gives the phone to sagar who was in his room

s-hello
v-hi sagar
s-hi
v-sagar i m really really reallly sri bout what happened last night. thats never happened to me before..i dont noe wat got into me.
s-dont wri bout it
v-i want to make it upto u guys so do u want go out tomorow .
s-sure..well talk later
v-ok[feels abit better.

that night vidyas dad came back from his business trip that he was on for 2 years. he talks to vidyas mom bout her arranged marriage. vidyas mom talks to vidya about it .. vidya says she wants to study. her dad told her that they are a great family n shell be happy with thm. vidya finally agreed. shalu didnt say anyting.

the next day all four of them went to the mall n were eating at the food court. talking n laughing n having fun.

v-um..i wnnt to tell u guys something
chinu-what is it
v- im getting married, and my mehendi is tomorow ..i want u n ur family to come.
sagars smile fades from his face.
chinu got a little sad too becuz he knew sagar liked her.
chinu-congrats
v-thnx
s-kool.
chinu says he wants to get a refill drink n shalu goes with him
vidya looks at sagar who is controlling his tears n looking down.
v-sagar
s-ye
[pause]
s-so r u happy?
v-ofcourse [thinkiing:: well... my parents are n so i m happy to see thm happy]
s-thts great.

chinu n shalu come back ...
chinu-ok lets go...welll drop u home [looking at vidya n shalu]

they reach home n shalu n chinu already got out of the car saying their goodbyes outside.

vidya was about to open the door wen

s-vidya
v-ye
s-do u love him
v-wat
s- u noe .do u even KNOW him
v- ye ...we were family friends ...wand i ...will love him..
she walks outside n gets teary...sargar watches her thn looks away. right wen he turned away she looked back to see he wasnt looking at her so she went in her home.
sagar gets sad

Mehendi dayyy...

vidya has henna on her hand n feet. she is wearing a dark pink sari n looking FABULOUS. sagar n his family and all the other guests were there.

vidya n the brides family walks in n sit.sagar looks at her n feels verrry sad. he controls his tears. thn the groom n his family comes a few minutes later. vidya slowly puts her head up to see him . the grrooom was SAMRAT 🀒 [has same personaltiy] he has HIS smile on his face just starring at vidya. sagar sees this n has doubts about him. the mehendi is over n everyon goes home.

@sagars room.

sagar thinks:: i wonder if i should even look out at night anymore. i should seriously start moving on. vidya will never be mine. shes taken. i should forget her. one tear just rolls down his cheek

precap-WEDDING

LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww... that was soo beautifulll..πŸ‘i hope Sagar stops the Wedding..i hate Samrat🀒..
Pls cont soon if u can
--Nelly
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update!
Awww... Poor Sagar... πŸ˜• 😭
Hope he stops the wedding!!!!!
Cont soon!

- Charri 😳
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg noooo vidya cant marry samrat 🀒 😑
sagar is just tooo sweet...and sagar cant stop looking at the moon
oh well.....cant wait till ur next update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
awsome job hun πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
plez continue 😊
Tariii thumbnail
thnx for ur lovely comments

recap-Vidya is engaged with samrat 🀒

Its wedding DAY n everyone is ppreping. vidya looks fabulous with her red sari. all the guests arrive including sagars family. sagar wanted to just stare aat vdya sooo badly but couldnt. he thought:: i should stop this nonsense. i guess we werent meant to be.

they finish all the rituals n vidya did not have a smile.becuz it was time fr goodbyes n she cryed on her mothers n fathers shoulders.

sagars family reached home n he couldnt sleep so he decided to have a drive outside. he thn stopped his car by some random place n was standing outside it just looking at the moon.

vidya was sitting on the bed wen samrat walks in DRUNK. she notices this n is digusted. samrat quickly sat down beside her. her grabed hr head n pulled infront of him. viidya smelld his alcoholic breathe n was disgusted. she moved back. he got mad n held her waist HARD. she got scared.

samrat- u r sooo beautiful....u noe i just want this one night with u ... thn u dont have to wri..[[[he was drunk...n told the truth]

vidya had tears coming down her face. she couldnt back him off .. she tried imagining sagar but couldnt becuz samrats grip was too rough n she knew that sagar is gentle. he pushes her down on the bed n rips one of her shoulder sleeves...she pushes him away n runs out the door. crying.

she was running on the street crying. she got tired n didnt know wat she was doing. she was lost. she didnt noe where her home was. she tought of sagar n wished hed be here to protect her n help her. for the first time ever she jus wanted to hold him. she was running straight ahead not knowing where shell end up.

sagar was about to go in the car wen she heard crying. he looked across the street n saw a girl with a red sari on the floor crying. he runs upto her n sees VIDYA

s--VIDYA!
vidya looks up n is GREATFUl.
she jumps up n HUGS sagar VERY tight. she wouldnt let go. sagar hesitates to hug her back but does so.

he sees her rippped dress.
s-vidya wat happend
v-[still hugging TIGHT] dont leave me sagar... plz.. i dont want to go back.. [crying out loud]
s-[got worried] wat happend[tried to pull her back so she could talk...but she wouldnt let go of him]
v- samrat...
s-samrat..wat did he do[looks at the ripped dress again n gets furious]
v-he was drunk n he told me the truth..|
s-truth?
v-that he only wanted this one night
sagar got FURIOUS n pulled her away . he saw her in tears n took her to the car.
vidya was soooooooo scared...she thought hed do the same thing he did with the other guy. she didnt want sagar to get hurt
v-sagar noe...idont want to go back there.sagar YOU dont go back there plz
sagar wasnt listening her n forcfully put her in the car n drove FASTTT
sagar dropped vidya off at hom n drove off.
he reached samrats house. samrat was sitting outside his house by the sidewalk with a bottle of beer in his hand. sagar walked upto him n pulled him up by his collar.

samrat-hey i noe u .. u came to my wed[BAM[
sagar punched him right in the face.
samrat fell back
sagar kicked his face

meanwhile vidya told her parents everything. n her parents were furious.

sagar had beaten samrat up sooo much that one more punch would probably knock him unconsious....sagar held samrats collar n lifted his fist...

--SAGAR!! WAIT
LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Woww...that was soo awwwsommme... πŸ‘ i'm soo happy that sagar helped her again..
Pls contt sonnn
--Nelly
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG! i loved this. plz plz plz if it isnt a hassle update again. i really wanna know what happens next. PLZ!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 😊
.Senorita. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOOWW that was great update πŸ‘ πŸ‘
con soon
Ankuu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was such a gud update πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
woot woot go sagar!!!! πŸ˜† lol
i hate samrat🀒 😑 he deserved that 😊
can u pez update again plz plez plez 😊 πŸ˜›
Tariii thumbnail
recap- samrat was about to rap vidya but she ran away n sagar is bating samrat up

it was vidya s dad who stopped sagar
vd-Sagar.. wait
sagar hesitated but dropped samrat back on the floor n stepped back.
vidyas dad walked upto samrat n samrats parents came outside. vidyas dad looked at samrats parents n said
vd-i didnt thing id ever say this but u really need to teach ur boy manners that will carry out throughouthis whole life. n i pray no girl will have to marry someone like him unless he changes his ways. from today any relationship this family has had with u is DONE.
[he raised his hands together infront of his face n walked away.]

sagar was beside his car n vidyas dad walked upto him in tears n held his hands up to say thnx but sagar quickly held his hands n said...
s-it is my duty as a friend .
vidyas dad tapped him on the back n thnked him again n said
vd-thnk u betah....say hi to ur fathr for me will u
s-gee
vidyas mom also thnked him n they left.
in vidyas car VD asked vidya about sagar.she said he was her friend from university.

sagar@ home.

he couldnt sleep he remembered when vidya ran upto him n hugged him.

vidya@home

she couldnt sleep . she remmebered all the times sagar had saved her n he even expressed his love for her but she put him down. she felt bad so she wanted to call him.

sagar picks up the phone.
s-hello
v-hello sagar.. its vidya
s-[shocked] o hi...is everything ok
v-yes..i just called to say thnk u ... i dont know how to repay u. i mean if u werent there i didnt know what wouldve happened.
s- like i said vidya .. its my duty as ur friend.
she didnt know what else to say even though she still wanted to hear his voice for as long becuz she feels that with him shes always fine. so she said her goodbyes .

sagar still couldnt sleep .. he had to see vidya. he knew he couldnt really go up to her in person, so he just stared outside n imagined vidya till he finally fell asleep.

next morning sd &sm had walked into sagars room with chinu. they said that even though chinu was young, he had found his love (shalu) n wanted to marry her. so they are going to go for proposal.

@viyas home.
vd n vm had woke vidya n shalu n told thm that a marriage proposal for shalu is comn over...so get prepared.

it was evengin n shalu n vidya didnt know who it was.
the doorbell rang n vidya opened the door n saw sd &sm n greeted thm n let thm in. his parents entered, thn chinu, thn sagar. when sagar looked at her she gave hinm a smile, thn sagar smiled.

shalu thn came down n accepted the proposal .
they were now ready to go n so they were saying their goodbyes. vidya quickly grabbed sagars arm so no1 would notice n pulled him in the kitchen.
v-sagar...i didnt really say my thnx properly...[she gave him a kiss on the cheek n ran away]
sagar smiled n left.

it was engagment party time n it was taken in a banquet hall.

everyone was dancing except for vidya. but sagar grabd her n pulled her on the dance floor. sagars parents including vidyas parents noticed this n smiled to one another. they danced all night.

precap- cant hink of anything πŸ˜•