Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Shabbir wins cricket match-Article (Page 4)

Lost_Soul141 IF-Rockerz
Lost_Soul141
Lost_Soul141

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
gd 4 him!

Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
congo to shabbo and his team Clap Clap
divvya IF-Dazzler
divvya
divvya

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
well done shaboo and team Clap
Ishanvii IF-Dazzler
Ishanvii
Ishanvii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Congrats to the entire team Clap Clap .Nice sunglasses Captain Smile
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by lovly_angel

Originally posted by shabboo_fan

Originally posted by candyfloss

doesnt matter whether he lost or win...we just love shabz....GOT IT!

Originally posted by jess.amit<3

i knw boxy boyz have lost against "Actorletics" 2 times they had 3 matches in total 1st one boxy boys won the rest two boxy boyz lost

okay..thanks for the info mateSmile!
but still my shabbir jaanu is just the bestSmile..oh i love him!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

some people dont know even to appreciate good things.leave them yaar,no use...Ouch
shabbir is not jobless like many actors in tellywood.he is the main
lead of a show & plus he has the workload of movies on his shoulders.he still manages some time as he is an all rounder.ClapClapClap.i'm sure most of the matches he has played for boxy boys they've won.even if they lose no probs for his fans as we know he is the bestClap
 SHABBIR U ROCKClap

y do u guys always take everything in the opposite way did i say shabir is bad no did i taunt tht he has lost no it was jus a general info geez some ppl here jus r too negative in their thoughts
no body ask u for da info.Smile

i wasnt telling u the person i wanted to tell i told u guys r jus popping in it Embarrassed
mehak.S IF-Sizzlerz
mehak.S
mehak.S

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

BIG DEAL Shabz team lost..but that wont change the fact SHABZ IS THE BEST! And we all luv him...!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
He's not a professional cricketer.....even if he's not a good sportsman still he participates in every recreational activities rather than dancing n singing.ClapClap

Originally posted by trros

Originally posted by shabboo_fan

doesnt matter whether he lost or win...we just love shabz....GOT IT!

Originally posted by jess.amit<3

i knw boxy boyz have lost against "Actorletics" 2 times they had 3 matches in total 1st one boxy boys won the rest two boxy boyz lost

okay..thanks for the info mateSmile!
but still my shabbir jaanu is just the bestSmile..oh i love him!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

some people dont know even to appreciate good things.leave them yaar,no use...Ouch
shabbir is not jobless like many actors in tellywood.he is the main
lead of a show & plus he has the workload of movies on his shoulders.he still manages some time as he is an all rounder.ClapClapClap.i'm sure most of the matches he has played for boxy boys they've won.even if they lose no probs for his fans as we know he is the bestClap
 SHABBIR U ROCKClap

y do u guys always take everything in the opposite way did i say shabir is bad no did i taunt tht he has lost no it was jus a general info geez some ppl here jus r too negative in their thoughts
no body ask u for da info.Smile

i wasnt telling u the person i wanted to tell i told u guys r jus popping in it Embarrassed

haha u r very funny i am nt even saying the stuff in tht way n trying to say shabz is bad o something jus the person thr said boxy boyz havnt lost tll nw so jus correcting her tht they hav lost 2 times against actorletics and u telling me this n that r u ok darling well i hope u know who is in actorletics team LOL whn i wasnt even sayng shabz is bad bt despite the fact u guys wont  change thn b lke tht Big smile
Jessuu IF-Sizzlerz
Jessuu
Jessuu

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
@lovely _angel: its okay hun..i get it..really thanks for the info Smile .. his team lost..dont really matter to me..i just said that for the fun of it LOL..i still love my jaanu thoSmile
Salmanayesha IF-Sizzlerz
Salmanayesha
Salmanayesha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Clap  Clap  Clap  Clap Great News Shabbir Bhai won the cricket match I am so happy Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile

Go to top