What language is this????🀒 Russian???

The only things I understood in this line were

1. Himani

2. half

3. of

4. Vinet

5. has

6. a

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah yeah em xtremely sorry...i hav edit it with english (proper)...it was not Russian it was english too but kind of UK..!!

Posted: 15 years ago
Haha, I understand it. But the time u save writing that way is the time gained by people trying to read it. That being said I appreciate the effort u are making now.
here, i mean can sumone explain the articles πŸ˜• ???
Originally posted by srk_lover

wattt??? πŸ˜• english please, or hindi will do, punjabi or urdu, or anything....but sumthing...

Ill do the honours okkkk----he aint in love with himani he luks half of her..atleast vinit has a sense that with whom he luks what..hes just doing all this masti

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw when u fall in love u dont see all this😳

That one was just one of the million ridiculously lame drama's Vinit pulled off in Challenge 2005.Haha,I can't believe most of the innocent viewers fell for that!

Even if he was in love.............wtf was the point of publicizing it in front of the whole world?????I was sick of Himesh's crappy sob story everytime."Vinit ko apna pyaar milane ke liye pleaseee usse vote de jiye."

Anyhooo,his so called "love"(if it did exist) might have been either Himani or Twinkle
Originally posted by Rusul

um so so sowwie abt da inconvenientt But Megha u r quite old on dis forum n its known language hereπŸ˜•...i hav learndd it from here...newys but em sorry i hav editd ma post nw...chek it out now..i hope now u will get me!πŸ˜›

hmm....i wasnt aware that UK has some messed up slang...well i was lol but i thut it was understandable to others as well πŸ˜† i dont think itz common here.....wats common here is just proper english, or sumthing that can be read....hehe....sorry rusul, and thanks for making the efforts..

and i agree with u to some extent, vinit's lovestory was just a publicity gimmick and nothing else...no1 wud make fun of their love, or publically humiliate their love like that on television...even if hes really immature...he'd have some sense...lolll

Originally posted by rashi85

Ill do the honours okkkk----he aint in love with himani he luks half of her..atleast vinit has a sense that with whom he luks what..hes just doing all this masti

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw when u fall in love u dont see all this😳

thanks i get it now πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Just Being

it was no one, himesh just made it up to get votes and more viewers, that is it. It became a gossipshow for vinit rather than singing

he doestn have a girlfriend

I agree