Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Where in the world!!!!!! - Vent! (Page 3)

pyaar_siya IF-Dazzler
pyaar_siya
pyaar_siya

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
i am tired of this bakwwas.everday so much bakwaas.i think if it continues iam definitely going to quit

Mrca_Sn Groupbie
Mrca_Sn
Mrca_Sn

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by $weet Ema

Sang, I don't think the excitement of Michi re-union is waning, its just many have given up hopes now, every precap, every promo, even the title montage got us excited time and time again, hopes and expectations went sky rocking high of Milsi getting his memory back and Michi reunion, only for our hopes to be thrashed again and again, so now people are understandably hacked and cheezed off now as our patience has been tested to the hilt, and we ain't been rewarded yet.

Yes..Yes.. True...True..

Plus, Shabbo's screen time has been reduced!! Unhappy

ifyaa IF-Rockerz
ifyaa
ifyaa

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged
well im just amazed as to what have they done to milind's character Confused he was the only reason i got addicted to this show,,and now he is the reason im cured off my addiction Ouch until the bring my old milind back i wont watch the show...

Edited by ify101 - 14 May 2008 at 1:38am
GratefulDead IF-Rockerz
GratefulDead
GratefulDead

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:40am | IP Logged
to tell you the truth...the michi reunion doesnt excite me anymore..its like, we waited for sooo long now ...we have got immuned to it...no excitement Dead
kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Agree...with Yas darling...completely....and JC and when the reunion does happen.....it will be an anti-climax...for sure...as ....we as viewers haver just lost the interest....it seems....Ouch with the crap they have dished out to us for the last 3 months...DeadAngry
Ira593 IF-Dazzler
Ira593
Ira593

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged
yesterday i was watching the ipl match instead of kayamath but wenevr i switchd channels all i cud c was nevv & prachi.....prachi sayin "sab khatam hogaya" nd neev sayin " tumko mujhpe bharosa hain na??sab kuch mujhpe chordo"...i mean wat the!!!!.....watz happening........WHERE'S OUR MILIND ND WHERE IS MICHI..?? NO OFFENCE meant 2 ne 1 but neev is gettingon my last nerves.....nd i thnk dat the black jacket man is neev.....i dunno.....i quit Cry
shabboo_fan Senior Member
shabboo_fan
shabboo_fan

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star Diva

yesterday i was watching the ipl match instead of kayamath but wenevr i switchd channels all i cud c was nevv & prachi.....prachi sayin "sab khatam hogaya" nd neev sayin " tumko mujhpe bharosa hain na??sab kuch mujhpe chordo"...i mean wat the!!!!.....watz happening........WHERE'S OUR MILIND ND WHERE IS MICHI..?? NO OFFENCE meant 2 ne 1 but neev is gettingon my last nerves.....nd i thnk dat the black jacket man is neev.....i dunno.....i quit Cry

same thoughts here.agree 100%.seems like now michians are also interested in those NP scenes.neev -prachi never successful plans.seems like everyone forgot MILIND MISHRA & MICHICryCryCry.well i cant forget that as misi/shabbir,michi are the things that hooked me to the show & i cant bear screen time of misi being reduced & cant stand any  boring  np,alaap-suk-sak,ayesha scheming scenes.so i've stopped watching the show till old milind is back & michi reunites.but i guess only few think like us.what else wud account for this show remaining in top 20 trps inspite of the crap they are ditching out on daily basis??Dead
sweetgurti Goldie
sweetgurti
sweetgurti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
how are we surviving this i don know Cry

Go to top