Kayamath

India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Where in the world!!!!!! - Vent! (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Sangs, they have flogged a dead horse for far too long. Did you see Shabbo's expressionless face in yesterday's episode. The guy is clearly bored. If the main protagonist is bored and confused as to what he is expected to do, what can the poor Michians do but bang their heads in frustration at the brainless people who write such brainless tracks?

-Deepa- IF-Rockerz
-Deepa-
-Deepa-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I dont even feel like venting out my frustration now. Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile Thats how sick i am with this show right now.

Ayesha commands like a General whereas everyone keeps listening to it without objecting her. Shabbo has nothing to perform nowadays. Milind's character is getting ruined slowly. He has been a hot headed guy and i cant understand why such a character is sitting quietly and listening to WWW's commands. Cant he see how irritated all others in the house are with WWW. Confused

gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
for me its the little recaps that are doing the deed. read - ayesha forces prachi to remove her bandage - now who is going to sit up at 11.30 to watch the witch doing that and prachi suffering, again and again? i've wathced enough of this stuff. we all seem to know this pa is going to end only at the mandap.

maybe if there was no story leak, i'd have got fooled again and again...i think we've wisened up to them.
Kim75 IF-Rockerz
Kim75
Kim75

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jinc118

arree yaar...i am not gayab because of the story...but gayab for exams...but i don't think anyone is that gayab...true Michians are still very much here and those who are not here is just due to other reasons. The excitement of Michi reunion is not gone but i don't think anyone is sitting on the edge of their seat anymore because everyone is just waiting for that fateful day at the madap when most likely Milind will get his memory back...and given the slight chance that even then he doesn't at least i know for sure that he'll stand up and say that Prachi and Neev can't get married because he loves her...or vice-versa. Prachi may stand up and say that she love Mili baby. LOL Newhooo...i am just waiting for that...not interested in what goes on before that...as i know it'll just be WWW doing her infamous 'mera milind' 'nautanki Prachi' and 'i won' kinda repeats. Don't care one bit for that...it doesn't even enrage me anymore. Just goes thru one ear and out the other as i know Michi are forever...aint nothing coming in between them.

my thoughts exactly!Big smile

vasantha_rao07 IF-Sizzlerz
vasantha_rao07
vasantha_rao07

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Ouchthey have reduced Milind to a good looker in the show
ariska IF-Dazzler
ariska
ariska

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Sang, I visit the forum to read the update, and I'm here now Smile
shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
sweets me here too... but leaving again....
ppanache IF-Sizzlerz
ppanache
ppanache

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Oh! Shantu....So nice to see you too! Big smile
By the way, i have not seen the serial at all!! Isn't that a great achievement!! Embarrassed LOL

Go to top