I agree

HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brklyngurl4u

Ganga 21

Krishna 16

Vicky???? what kind of American degree do you get at a young age and that to befor age 16 ...vicky can't be 16... the leap was for 16 years... maximum it would take 9 month to give birth (so getting pregnant and giving birth etc... we can therefore minus one year) ... so he has to be 15 years old... and true even I don't know which degree can you get at such young age !!!!  15!!!???? LOL

that is reallli funny and a blopper

leave ur comments

Zaara

aryanm Newbie
aryanm
aryanm

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by makram1786

lets not forget... even though vicky has to be born after krishna... in the party jai introduced krishna as his youngest child..... i was like man do u really not know how old ur kids are......

That was i was thinking. Bechara JW too busy producing more kids. So doesn't keep track of their age.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index