..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Vicky is Jai and Meera's son right and he was born after Krishna becuase Bani gave birth to Krishna and Atharva and then she was killed well thatz wht everyone thinks anywayz so Vicky was born after Krishna then y did Jai say Krishna is the youngest in the party and if u calculate Ganga was 5 when Bani dies to after 16 years

Ganga 21

Krishna 16

Vicky???? what kind of American degree do you get at a young age and that to befor age 16

that is reallli funny and a blopper

leave ur comments

Zaara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sleeplessangel thumbnail
KS has so many bloopers -- its not even funny. Even they made a big deal about not wearing shoes into BRP's house in Mt. Abu calling it their parent's mandir -- if you look at the episode where Pronita fainted and the servant took her in -- she's wearing her sandals.   

Vicky should hardly be 15. Here in America one is at least 17 to get a high school certificate/diploma, forget about any other diploma. And its funny Vicky is 15 and Varun is about 30 and they are both getting the same diploma (whatever it is). I have not heard of 15 year olds getting diploma's in fact they barely enter high school at that age!
kajal_aarav thumbnail
right i was thinking the same thing.lol i live in americca and i am in my 2nd year of college n i am 19 still 2 more years. i don't how vicky got his degree
suwas thumbnail
Kasam Se creative don't have brain. MAy be thats the criteria to get the job.
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lets not forget... even though vicky has to be born after krishna... in the party jai introduced krishna as his youngest child..... i was like man do u really not know how old ur kids are......
Zaara-6000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: makram1786

lets not forget... even though vicky has to be born after krishna... in the party jai introduced krishna as his youngest child..... i was like man do u really not know how old ur kids are......

i was thinking the samething and also Varun is 5 years older than ganga so he is probably 28 or 27😆
supastar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The creatives messed up yet again... What's new?? 😆
kooliio thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suwas

Kasam Se creative don't have brain. MAy be thats the criteria to get the job.

thats soo true

Edited by koolgal - 15 years ago
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brklyngurl4u

Ganga 21

Krishna 16

Vicky???? what kind of American degree do you get at a young age and that to befor age 16 ...vicky can't be 16... the leap was for 16 years... maximum it would take 9 month to give birth (so getting pregnant and giving birth etc... we can therefore minus one year) ... so he has to be 15 years old... and true even I don't know which degree can you get at such young age !!!!  15!!!???? 😆

that is reallli funny and a blopper

leave ur comments

Zaara

aryanm thumbnail

Originally posted by: makram1786

That was i was thinking. Bechara JW too busy producing more kids. So doesn't keep track of their age.