Mona needs a makeover

rosewood104 IF-Dazzler
rosewood104
rosewood104

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Mona needs a makeover

Mona Singh 
Mona Singh is back in action, finally!

After months of talking about her new show Naya Roop Nayi Zindagi that would transform and give makeovers, it's going to be on air soon.

But in all this time, it seems like Mona is the one who needs a little help with her looks. Really! The girl needs to take help from a fashion designer or a stylist to get some decent outfits.

Because the recent times that we've caught sight of the actress, she's been dressed in ill-fitting clothes that either don't suit her frame or the choice of colours has been quite garish. We sincerely hope she takes note before the show starts!

cheers
resh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36Yeahthesaint148

sim_indian IF-Dazzler
sim_indian
sim_indian

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
i think her fashion sense is perfectly alright
blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 3:47am | IP Logged
What nonsense! I have always seen her most appropriately and decently dressed. Just look at the majority of actors (whether in TV or films) and one will appreciate the difference. I think the journalist who wrote this needs a career change...or makeover to be exact! LOL
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by blyton

What nonsense! I have always seen her most appropriately and decently dressed. Just look at the majority of actors (whether in TV or films) and one will appreciate the difference. I think the journalist who wrote this needs a career change...or makeover to be exact! LOL

ROFLROFL

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

I agree  Blyton this  journalist definitely needs a new career and new eye glasses too....

Or ..may be the fact that she is covered from head to toe..is the problem...and reason for the article...

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
UTTER NONSENSE...This reporter surely needs an eye checkup... and the party/person to be questioned "as quoted by the journalist" is not Mona but Sony people... they need to provide her better costumes and a better hair stylist..if at all she needs one...give her a break guys..Angry

For me Mona is as usual super cool and very nicely dressed in the show...
I think no other actor on tv looks as elegant as her...she is just herself in the show..Smile warm and caring...Smile   

Edited by rupali28 - 13 May 2008 at 12:35pm
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
i think the reporter wasnt feeling very well...Mona dresses quite well
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
On a second thought guyz... dont blame the journalist becoz u like mona... I dont really dislike mona, but yeah sometimes the choice of her colors and dress styles donot match her physique... I myself noticed that in Champion Chaalbaaz.. or Jhalak Dikhlajaa

Go to top