Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
can 't see any picture ! πŸ˜•
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thats the link....if some one want to see but its πŸ˜•  not good pic at all...may be something wrong with way pic was taken

Edited by sami01 - 15 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
yeah the pic is not soo good !! Thank sammy !! Apu in a differen color shirt for a change !!Looks like he put gel on his hair looks kinds Ok !!! 😳 Edited by india05 - 15 years ago
Sara1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sami01

thats the link....if some one want to see but its πŸ˜•  not good pic at all...may be something wrong with way pic was taken

thanks. y r telling this is not good pic. but our Apu looks nice with long hair , may be because of gel ...but he is very cute ...ofcourse Shilpa too.

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes apu is looking quite nice here with his long hair 😳 thanks for the pic.Edited by rekha30272 - 15 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sara1001

thanks. y r telling this is not good pic. but our Apu looks nice with long hair , may be because of gel ...but he is very cute ...ofcourse Shilpa too.

ur welcome dear but i did not like pic not because of his looks u see.....the day i became his fan was more about acting i wont say looks did not matter they do matter.....

but why i dont like this pic is bec.....apus eyes look confused and sad....

smile is not reaching his  eyes which was his trademark😭

and it seems he is very tense about something......isi liye i did not get good vibes from pic so i said so...about cutness i agree both aa  and ss look sweet but ss ki dress ...could have been better...😳..thanks....

sameera😳

shanti05 thumbnail
Sammy I think the anle at which he i looking is somwhwere therefore his eyesare seein that way ! As far his smile yeahit is not rahng his eyes !! Mybe he was tryin to give his traemark smile but the camera man mght have clicked it earlier !! He seemed fine and relaxed ! I feel too relaxed Kaam Kamhoa just 15 day in a month πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shilpa OK 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh thanks for the pic sameera .... and about his eyes and the sadness ... ab main kya kahoon .... they are always sad and upset ..... πŸ˜•

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The pic's not good. What happened to his hair? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜† Anyways, thanks for sharing. πŸ˜ƒ