India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 95)

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks isai for your nice updates.Smile

Most probably, today sindamani will start her reseach(this time she will go directly to selvam's house - she has to give some tips/advices/blessings to archanaWink Angry) to know the the truth on archana's pregnancy or may call Bhagyam to do the next brainwash.

Vasu-revathy track, fully packed up.DancingDancingrendu perum eppadiyo kuttisevara pongannu direcor sollara mathiri irukke.Wink

Edited by G_SIVAS - 18 September 2008 at 9:42pm

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Vani,

Please clear your inbox. Seems to be full.  Can't send you any PMsBig smile
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
sorry giriSmileEmbarrassed,

ippo clear panniaachu
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for your beautiful updationSmile

So, selvam sonna oru poikkaka, archana has started to tell lot of lies.
Angry   Very bad. In the same way, she shoudn't reveal the truth to Kavitha also. PaarpomDay Dreaming

Finally, Kavya and dilipan, came out from "who is who?" game. Hereafter, their story may move.

Sindamani, when are you going to start your game????Angry

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Isai,

This Archana is really getting on my nerves and as they were entering the house, I saw a heap of brick stones behind them, wished they could be adichified with thoseAngry. Selvam naduvula konjam nimira arambicha madiri irundhadhu, but once again kuniju madingi .... grr.... Forget ambalai pombalai, as a human being innuma thanmanam varalai??????

Aduthu adi vanga poradhu Kavya... Sivagamikku enna luck da? daughters ellam bajaringala irundhalum... vandha or varapora mapillais ellam amaidiyana aalungala irukanungaTongue

Happy weekend everyone!

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Thanks Isai for the update. As Giri said, Selvam only said one lie, but this Archana is lying all the time. Of course, the main reason I don't watch the show is her screaming. I can't stand it, whereas I don't have to hear it when I read the update. I hope somebody from the show reads this remark of mine and conveys it to her and the director.

When will Selvam get the spunk to tell her to jump off or shut up?

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the nice updateSmile,

Kadavule, ippalaam archana's scolding is going beyond limits, for selvam's lies she scold him and for her lies also he's the one get the scolding, really disturbing, Archana completely forgot one thing.  Even she wished to hide the truth the nature won't.

Pleas director Mr.Kumaran, this is the time you got to make archana change, and realise her husband's worthiness, otherwise, there is a danger that the heroine may look like a negative character in viewer's eyes, at the same time Selvam also may looks like a human without any maanam and rosham.  He's the hero of the serial, atleast that character  should have some kind of self respect.

if the director's aim is to get sympathy for selvam, he got it, all the viewers sympathize him without any doubt.  And when we see archana and her anger towards selvam makes us think she won't accept him as husband at anytime (ofcourse we know she'll accept him at some point), so the director should find a very very very strong reason for Archana to take a "U" turn of her emotions towards selvam.  If the reason is not a strong one the viewers will think this is logicless. 

And  last, selvam may have the porumai as bhoomadevi, but not all the viewers got that, we had a pazhamozhi, "alavuku minginaal amirthamum visham". So we expect a changed archana in the forthcoming episodes.  for a change when she realise about him he may find some reason and be angry with her.

Edited by vani2007 - 19 September 2008 at 9:11am
mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 11:45am | IP Logged

thanks for the detailed update isaitamil!

Go to top