India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 91)

atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 9:58am | IP Logged
wow.....that is so nice of you isai tamil.

wonderful update.....right now I am at work....for us it is not yet time for this serial to be shown yet.....but I have read your hot hot updates.......I don't have to watch it from my DVR anymore.....Thanks buddy

atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Prabhu....actually I was laughing reading your updates....

" selvam lecturing abt avamanam porumai erumai karumai and all..and tells he is a also a normal human being nad he faced enough with archana and he cant tolerate anymore. and his friend adviced him what point in living with a insulting person like archana and wasting his life and better marry nandhini who is always thinking abt him and thats why he decided so.......... freeze in nandini's face..

super bike thalaivare intha lecture ellam nalla than edukiringa..

Good job buddy...you really cracked me up with your crisp and sharp added comments

Edited by atina - 15 September 2008 at 2:10pm
isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atina

Prabhu....actually I was laughing reading your updates....

" selvam lecturing abt avamanam porumai erumai karumai and all..and tells he is a also a normal human being nad he faced enough with archana and he cant tolerate anymore. and his friend adviced him what point in living with a insulting person like archana and wasting his life and better marry nandhini who is always thinking abt him and thats why he decided so.......... freeze in nandini's face..

super bike thalaivare intha lecture ellam nalla than edukiringa..

Good job buddy...you really cracked me up with yout crisp and sharp added cpmments

haa atina madam intha kindal comments ellam rojapoo madam and giri madam panura updates paathu kathukitathu than
atina IF-Rockerz
atina
atina

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
first of all.......DO NOT CALL ME MADAM.......please....then I will start calling you SIR...................

And your commants are just crisp and nice.......make it this way always........it is very nice......I enjoyed it......

I am changing the title as Monday update.......You must have recd Pm from meli about everyday thread........just to make use of the eature [NO COPY}

awho ever is doing update for tomorrow please make a new thread.

Edited by atina - 15 September 2008 at 2:09pm
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

thanks isai for the lovely update

i think it's dream - selvam ro Nandini

PeaceFly Newbie
PeaceFly
PeaceFly

Posted: 15 September 2008 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
very good episode and very good updateSmile
Thanks
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for the superfast updatesClapClap of a superfast episode.

The marriage is over so soon atleast we don't have to undergo the long suffering with the guessing game 'will she', 'won't she'Big smile 

Bike thalaiva! indha treatment Nandhinikku neenga eppavo koduthu irukanum. But guess you were immersed in ur own problems and didn't realise abt Nandhini - Chezian until u rescued the latter from garbage dumpTongue. Atleast Nandhini is far more sensible.

Coming to the missing part at the end - As selective Badrakali is about to eat dinner, she throws up and the entire family with the exception of the lead pair, rejoice that a little one is going to come to the house. Thirudanukku thel kottina look vidaranga hero and heroine Big smile

Edited by giriadimai - 16 September 2008 at 3:30am
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 16 September 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks isaiSmile and Giri Smile for the update,

Can't understand why there is a express speed in nandhini sezhiyan track???  When they show selvam archana maariage,  it took almost two episodes i mean the preparation and the wedding part.  Can't believe this track will come for the marriage stage this soon, or the director has something in mind for them afterwards??? Any one think the serial is going to end soon??

Giri, romba sariya soneenga? thirudanukku thez kottina maathiri thaan irukumLOLLOLLOL, ithu ithoda mudiyaathu, doctor kitte pona innum problem jasthi aara chances iruku, hmmm paarkalam how Mr & Mrs selvam going to face this situation??  One thing they have to face it togetherSmile, some kind of synchronization  is neededSmile here

Edited by vani2007 - 16 September 2008 at 3:28am

Go to top