Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_SIVAS thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Thanks isai for your nice updates.

I think, selvam may rescue her from this by stating one more lie that he only asked archana to pretend like this so that two families would have happiness and get united. But unnmai solla pona, in selvam's point of view he too thought the same that's why he allowed her to act like this.That is my prediction,idhu 5 paise vannu innaikku serial paartha piragu thaan theriyum.😉

One more doubt, in selvam-archana track 3 months ran away.But what about Revathi and vasu track?  Once revathi told vasu that her engagement would be on coming 22 nd with some foreign aliance or something like that and then how they avoided such situation in those passed 3 months? If anybody knows please let me know.

isaitamil thumbnail
update potachu pa, last oru 2 3 min video cut agiduchu power cut apo, so full a paatha apram last 2 3 minute scenes a update panuren.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks, Isai. It sounds like a viruviruppaana week, with a bang for a start. I hope it doesn't fade out at the end of the week.
isaitamil thumbnail

once again our grt thyagi selvam got the grt insult from his maamiyar, koodiya seekiram selvam will takeover tholkaapiyans place

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks isai for the update😊,

romba viruviruppa thodanki  iruku, it was so uneasy to watch that sivagami turns bhagyam's blame on selvam, he was speechless, no one got the courage to answer, really hard to watch that appavi got the blame, guess he's going to maintain his silence.   archana should open her mouth atleast for now.  Vera entha kaaranathukaaka illai naalum niyayam nu onukaakavaavathu.

It was so disgusting to watch, that sivagami gather all her anger and vengence and spits the venom on selvam, in her eyes the kurootham she has on him is very transparent. 
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update isai! i'm slightly worried.. ithu aen archana-voda plan-a irukka koodaathu? oru act to show that she's maladi or selvam is not an aambalai, so that bhagyam can't expect a grand child from archana and selvam! enamo.. archana ippo selvaththa understand/support paninaa romba nall irukkum!
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hmmm i think after all this, archana started to understand/like her hubby, but don't know whether the situation is going out of control before that.
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Thanks isai for your wonderful update😊.

Iduvaraikkum Selvam patta avamanathila idhu oru periya avamanam, adhuvum in front of his and archana's sisters and brother. In my point of view, sivagami is not at all a good mother, and not a good mamiyar too.

how long he will endure all these type of disrespects from her. Actually he is not expecting respect as a 'mapillai', atleast they can treat him as a human. idhukku mela avana avamana padutha ini onnume illai.Poor guy😭

I think, today he may reveal the truth fully , even that truth will not affect archana. or archanave unmaiya pottu udaikkavum chances are there. Paarpom.

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
Anandana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At least the story is moving somewhere.....as long as this is not someone's long dream (nightmaree?!?!)

Archana standing theree and muzhichufying is irritating....like pponga says, she has been treated extremely well by her in-laws and she is totally unappreciative of that......i vote that Bhagyam unleashes some terror on Archana....
Edited by BharathK - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: G_SIVAS

Thanks isai for your wonderful update😊.Iduvaraikkum Selvam patta avamanathila idhu oru periya avamanam, adhuvum in front of his and archana's sisters and brother. In my point of view, sivagami is not at all a good mother, and not a good mamiyar too.

if selvam was rich then the treatment would hv been different for all insults she did to selvam she is gonna get back more when kavya g ets married