India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 41)

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Sivas and Vani,

nethu Eljay mattum parthen.. appuram Kalki vandhanga.. unga rendu peraiyum parkaama naan eppadi thembi thembi room ai roppinen theriyuma?CryLOL

Satish,

You are doing a good job. We haven't seen many of your scenes. But I remember that scene where you put up a very innocent look infront of the incharge, but  slight azhagu kaatify to Nandhini - good performance.

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Sivas and Vani,

nethu Eljay mattum parthen.. appuram Kalki vandhanga.. unga rendu peraiyum parkaama naan eppadi thembi thembi room ai roppinen theriyuma?CryLOL

Big smile AND

Naanga rendu perum ajar aayachu GIRI Smile

isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dinesh

hi people,
                    did you notice the incredible feat of strength that i did when i carried rindhya(nandhini )in my arms and put her in my car.not a joke.i hope all you fans comment and pass opinions about my track for i am feeling a bit left out.
                                                                                      satish

shakthimaaaanBig smile
isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged

thanks,
                 thanks to all you fans the serials ratings are comparable to night serials ratings.the last few weeks it was second behind kolangal and ahead of arasi and anandham.unbelievable.all credit to the hard work of the director mr.kumaran whom i knew when he was working for a serial called bommalattam in 2001 produced by telephoto.i hope the serial does better and reaches higher goals.
                                                                                                 satish

Clap
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isaitamil

thanks,
                 thanks to all you fans the serials ratings are comparable to night serials ratings.the last few weeks it was second behind kolangal and ahead of arasi and anandham.unbelievable.all credit to the hard work of the director mr.kumaran whom i knew when he was working for a serial called bommalattam in 2001 produced by telephoto.i hope the serial does better and reaches higher goals.
                                                                                                 satish

Clap

Actually, I prefer to watch Nandini and Anbu in this serial.  I am tired of Archana's screaming at Selvam, and his eternal hangdog expression.  Anbu has a cute expression on his face, and so does Nandini.
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Abathu paandavi Anadha Ratchagi Vani - thanks for the great updates as usualClapClapClap.

Lot of things have happened today. Yes - it would be better to have a mix of all characters - either it is fully Mrs and Mr. Selvam or they disappear altogether.

Now that Nandhini knows the truth - she should now soften towards Anbu. Asaikka asaikka ammiyum er... Nandhiniyum asaiyumo? 

Dilipan characterisation is good - principled man

Vasu - Revathy - gr....... I donot want to say anythingBig smile
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Giri you are most welcomeSmile.

Aama Giri, atleast tomorrow hopefully there will be scenes with Mr & Mrs Selvam and others, I really don't like the story slipped out of the track and go somewhere else. 

Paakarapo Sezhiyanoda anbu kaathila (puyal ??) namma nandhini assaiyira chances irruku, not totally immediately, but konjam konjama. Smile

no offense at all, but there is some changes needs to be made with vasu's track, nothing wrong with the actors certainly, but with the story line, if the director make it more interesting it'll be nice.Smile

Edited by vani2007 - 29 July 2008 at 9:28am
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ok ladies

the director decided to give break to Mr & Mrs selvam a break

i like the romance and it's more fun to watch

Nandini & Anbu

Dhilipan & Kavya ( personally i don't like Kavya )

Vani you are right Selvam ( Thiyaga sorupam) will take the blame and Archana would give him her dirty look

Sathish i am missing you in the Alypayuthay serial.

Nandini will go the hospital and say typical sorry and will become friend to Anbu.  Nandini has to move it's not nice to stay in the same place and single. Selvam will feel guilty. 

i am going to advise Nandini to love Anbu.  so she has someone who loves her too much.

Go to top