India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 40)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Giri, Eljay, Kalki Smile,
Ada neenga ellarum inga irukeengala?  Nanthaan romba lateCry. Siva will join us soon i think Smile
Athu vera onnum illenga, vera thread i thedi paarka thonalai, pazhaya threadlaye suthittu irunthen Embarrassed

Thanks Giri for the update Smile

I think the same Kalki, MIL is going to ask archana's jewwels to buy the land, she may give, then the'll find it out that particular jewells missing?  Million dollar question is?  What will Bhagyam do? Nichayama aggasam bhoomi ku kuthika poraanga, then try to  Send archana home because she suspects archana gave that to her amma & Co.  OR Someone will stop that happen?

Enakku mild doubt onu irrukunga.  Selvam already got so many degrees from archana like MA in fraud, MPhil in nambikaithrogam, and now will he claimed a Phd in Thirutu. 

He may say that he took the jewel for sorting out some of his business (debt)like, because bhagyam can't say anything about that, and archana won't be sent home.  So sivagami won't be manasudainchu porathu, prevent all these he may accept a thirutu pattam (Anyone else think like this????)

Edited by vani2007 - 28 July 2008 at 11:31pm

deepak_satish IF-Dazzler
deepak_satish
deepak_satish

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
hi people,
                    did you notice the incredible feat of strength that i did when i carried rindhya(nandhini )in my arms and put her in my car.not a joke.i hope all you fans comment and pass opinions about my track for i am feeling a bit left out.
                                                                                      satish
deepak_satish IF-Dazzler
deepak_satish
deepak_satish

Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
thanks,
                 thanks to all you fans the serials ratings are comparable to night serials ratings.the last few weeks it was second behind kolangal and ahead of arasi and anandham.unbelievable.all credit to the hard work of the director mr.kumaran whom i knew when he was working for a serial called bommalattam in 2001 produced by telephoto.i hope the serial does better and reaches higher goals.
                                                                                                 satish
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dinesh

hi people,
                    did you notice the incredible feat of strength that i did when i carried rindhya(nandhini )in my arms and put her in my car.not a joke.i hope all you fans comment and pass opinions about my track for i am feeling a bit left out.
                                                                                      satish

Hi Satish Smile,

Please don't feel bad Smile , our members may  be carried away a little with the flow, on the other hand, now only the scenes of sezhiyan and nandhini on the episodes more, So here we go and expect a lot of funny/serious/humorous comments Thumbs Up
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Giri, Eljay, Kalki Smile,
Ada neenga ellarum inga irukeengala?  Nanthaan romba lateCry. Siva will join us soon i think Smile

Vandhutten.....................

Vani! Are you crying? Ungalukku appuram vanda naane innum azhalai? Ok?Please be Cool

Thanks Giri for your superb update!

So, Sindamani's remote control is Kavitha. Very first, Archana, evvalu jewels, kondu vanthaalnnu physically nobody know in that family. So again as told by vani, bhagyam attakasam thanga mudiyathu, avanga attakasathai kuraikka, Selvam has to do something. Me too think the same Vani.

Engineer pattam mattum thaan selvaththal vanga mudiyale, Aiyo pavamCry
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Vani! Are you crying? Ungalukku appuram vanda naane innum azhalai? Ok?Please be Cool

Okey, I'm cool nowCool

Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Engineer pattam mattum thaan selvaththal vanga mudiyale, Aiyo pavamCry

Superb Clap
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak_dinesh

hi people,
                                                                                      satish

Hi Satish Smile

Actually nowadays,  showing concentration only in a main story. And at the same time, able to guess your track from the title song scenes itself. According to that ,scenes are going on also. So don't feel Unhappy, please be cheers. i'll definitely pass my opinions about your track in the  near future.  I hope, after those incidents and accidents, this pair (chezhian and Nandini) will be going to join. Clap I don't know correct or not !!!!!!!

Edited by G_SIVAS - 29 July 2008 at 2:48am
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged
aiyo,

where did my post go?Cry

Go to top