India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 28)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thanks GIri Smile ,

Aiyo Archana whether you are samarasam with Selvam or not, save me first Cry , i'm continue to support you, and if you keep on in split personality (ambi-Archana VeliyeTongue/ Anniyan-Bathrakaali, ulleAngry), our members will really give me a good archanai LOL LOL LOL .

And she got selective amnesia as well, who is hubby and wife here?  He can't take any anbu/kadamai in the basis of husband and wife relationship, but she can use that aayutham for as and when she needs.  Pls don't force me to withdraw my supportSmile

Haiya! Giri, Selvam got back his maanam and rosham from the vacation. May be ini 1000 vaalakku 10000 vaala pathil, daam doom, dameer!! Day Dreaming

In a way its good that selvam started to talk/whisper, because holding all the emotions won't solve any problem, need to talk/shout/fight.  Then things will slowly settle down. Kalakam piranthaal niyayam pirakkum

Edited by vani2007 - 10 July 2008 at 4:17am

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Giri for your wonderful updation.

'idhukke ippidina?' How Archana will react, when Nandini's matter she knows. Question

Edited by G_SIVAS - 10 July 2008 at 3:58am
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Sivas,

Why are you thembi thembi crying? LOLLOLDon't worry, Selvam voda volume increase aagum Wink
Nandini matter therinju Archana thakka thakka gudiccha - it means jealousy... appuram ellam thaanave thelinchidum Embarrassed

Archana,yes you better save Vani Evil Smile - illaina andha oru support um unakku poidum LOL LOL
Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
wow.......seekirame diwali over a.....
selvam ku slow va kovam start aagi..when archana becomes normal...selvam char will climb malai fully i think....... Cry
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

july 10th:

Then she talks about Siva and the auto trip and keeps saying how punidham is husband - wife relationship - hope she realises what she says cos she is supposed to be somekinda of a copassenger. She says Selvam has no right to say anything about her to Siva and goes off to sleep.

Thanks Giri for the update with all the comments.  Why is Archana talking about the punidhamness of their relationship, when she herself has said that there is and never will be any relationship between them?
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by eljay

Thanks Giri for the update with all the comments.  Why is Archana talking about the punidhamness of their relationship, when she herself has said that there is and never will be any relationship between them?

Precisely Eljay,

And the reason she gives is somehow her mother might come to know and be heart broken. Logic madiri therinjalum Arch nalla kozhapathula irukka - verum veembu pidivadham, kovamnu theriyudhuWink

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jagdu

Thanks for the update giri.
Archana is dumb because she's hardly educated. Archana, why don't you go to adult school and catch up all those years that you lost? This is a problem among adults. They lose the value of education after a certain age.
Eljay, that Archana's SIL is plotting always against Archana is her brother's fault. He is too timid and thoughtful all the time.Selvam's brother can find another job. At least he has some experience now.
Will Kavya face more harassment from the villain now that her parents are away?

Jagdu i can't accecpt Archana is dump- she faced so many problems in her life. early age she had to quit school because of her mother and looked after the whole family. all her sisters put her down and she wanted to show them that she married an educated person. maybe her only dream was to marry an educated peroson - the dream crashed in front of her eyes.

her brother was there the whole time and he loves her a lot. he is a good person he wanted to make it up to her in his own way. it's not his fault that his wife has 2 face. when he find out his wife is the real villie i think he is going to throw her out. i won't blame him. she is a bad seed

brother had a bad record so getting job is not that easy. remember he stole money from his company for the marriage.

kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 10 July 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
thanks giri for the update.

so the shop don't have video camera. maybe they can get a copy and see who did it.

Go to top