India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 26)

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Selvam's one more assistant, he is not coming nowadays. Why? 'sambalam kodukka mudiyalaiyo?'
LOLLOLLOL

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
padichu mudikkarathuke, i am giving a long breath. You are really great Giri, nothing to say. Embarrassed Embarrassed

So, today also 'vethalam is in the same position'. ok. Selvaththa vida murunga maram pudichiruko?
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Thanks GIRI Smile

Oh Selvam, Pattasu than deepavali than vaanavedikkai thaan Cry Cry Cry

She certainly will get her Bathrakaali roopam again for telling the intimate things about them to his friend. I guess Archana will point out something more annoying to him,   Ouch Couldn't tell now Cry
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Vani!

Encounter a vittutingale!!!!
Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i was laughing nicely at all ur comments.
Badragali....encounter....vedhalam murunga maram.....deepavali vaana vedikai..supero super.......
selvam pavam..........ellam serthu avanuku kidaika pogarthu nu i think
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Giri for the update. Well, if this is what Archana wants from her marriage, this is what she will get. She should look at the situation, see that Selvam is honest and hard working, and in any case, as her dad and sisters have already pointed out, she is not all that highly educated herself, to demand an engineer husband. Besides, this ego thing is getting to be too much. I truly wish Selvam would tell her that she is welcome to go back anytime she wants, and he will marry someone else and be happy.
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hi Eljay Smile ,

Please please shouldn't selvam ask Archana to go back home, then it will be more disastrous, all the bad people plan for some other destructive plans to separate them for good.

May be some of you won't accept this, sorry if i offend any of your opinion

But in my point of view,
Archana is a soft and quiet girl, usually doesn't express herself, because she doesn't want to hurt others even a little, but no one understands that. (kuniya kuniya kuttufying) (remember all the earlier episodes before her marriage, the insults of the sisters/ father's comments, does that mean, she doesn't care about those insults or she forgive them because they are her sisters/father/brother. NO NO . She just tolerate them, but she had that hurt/wound inside her. For a long time she doesn't have any opinion about her kalyanam, once the situation get out of control, and when she couldn't stand the comments anymore she put a full stop for their comments and tell, that she will marry a well educated/good job man. That is more or less a sabatham. She got married to selvam, things went entirely wrong in her view. For all these time the collected depression anger on others anger on herself for gave-up her studies to look after the people who don't deserve it, at last she got someone to blame for. It will take quite some time for her to unload all her depression/anger and then only she'll face the reality. Really poor ArchanaCry She doesn't see any happiness in her life, no one respect her in her family.

Please don;t angry with her. Romba paavam ava    Cry Cry Cry

Please don't angry with me as well Smile
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 09 July 2008 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Aaha Eljay,

Yes that kind of a 'jutka' to Arch might well do the trick Big smile

Vani, there is no cause to be angry with you Wink , but Archana - yes Big smile

Go to top