India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 234)

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 29 December 2008 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nets for the updates. Smile
I dont understand why Selvam told about this Archana'a stay at that HOMEConfused He very well knows about his momAngry 
I cannot accept or forgive Selvam for letting Archana down in this placeAngry

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Nets.
I did not watch last week's episodes and my internet was not working...
In a shop at Chennai, two girls were talking about that Cough episode... I could not ask them for any details cos I dont know them so well.. since then I was trying so hard to read the updates. Thanks you have made my day.. Haa... haaa  ;)
Ur updates compensated very well..

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:13am | IP Logged

hai buddies WinkWink
im not sure if many aware about this. Recently IF had serial award and TMS has
manage to collect most of the awards
11 awards in total ShockedShocked

best actor - selvam
best actress - archana
best supporting actress - bhagyam
villy - sindhamani
comedian - poonga
best onscreen JODI Embarrassed
best director
best screenplay writer
best story plot
fav serial
fav title song
Clap

Edited by netra_rama - 30 December 2008 at 2:22am
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Hi nethsSmile

Thanks for the info.
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy EmbarrassedParty
And heartiest congrats for the winnersClapClapClap
mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Netra!
Originally posted by annoo

Thanks Nets for the updates. Smile
I dont understand why Selvam told about this Archana'a stay at that HOMEConfused He very well knows about his momAngry 
I cannot accept or forgive Selvam for letting Archana down in this placeAngry
Siva said the truth to Bhagyam, so we can't blame Selvam and he could not have mallupufied the issue further because his loving mother is at risk (parigaaram). Action justified. And before mentioning the name of the place, Selvam said he trusts his wife!ClapStar

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 30 December 2008 at 2:33am
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

OK what's the big deal now?  Why on earth both the families conduct this round table conference for no reason?  Archana's husband selvam believes her, actally no one else has the right to step into this and say anything.  I certainly agree elders in the family should be respectedSmile, there is no two way about iSmilet,  but there is a thing called 'privacy', if hubby and wife are in good understanding, why the elders bother themselves and interfere?????
One part of me, i felt what selvam and archana did was wrong. They are living as kuttu kudumbam. Trust is something that should have always be there .. does not matter if the other members are bad. If only Selvam had told the truth to both families that day, together the full details on how she end up there nu, things would have been different. They would have understand the situation. Though bhagyam would have made sounds on dat day, but atleast, that situation would not be as bad as it seem today. Even Selvam uncle is annoyed as he did not tell the truth ealier. Selvam thought his protecting Archana at that time, but his being selfish. He never thought how the family would have felt if one day this matter is out. If both husband wife are staying separately, then i feel there is no use the other members interfering their matter. But for me, if its kuttu kudumbam, things are different. Im not saying as husband wife they must share all matters but atleast for major kind of problems, they should have shared with other members and got some opinions.

And by the way, a humble request for the director and creative headsSmile, please avoid the temples for the place for baddies to stage their show and cheat the goodies, earlier Jeyanthy eat the 'man soru' to convince her husband vinod, that she really care about his family, and quite often sindhamani chooses the temple for her dramas eg:  to  brainwash archana once, and make sivagami believe that she prays for archana when she disappeared.  And today make bhagyam believe in that saamiyar. 

Especially, nowadays quite a number of people like us are raising kids in foreign countries, unfortunately not everyone blessed with rich asain culture and evniornment, the only thing we try to impose on our children is belief in god,  so, when kids watch these lyings and cheatings at the temple, asks, will the god be ok with that people, we have no answers, Its really disturbing.
It never meant to find fault on anyone but its a concern as a mum.

This is well said. Im totally on ur side for this. Clap Well said ClapClap

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Thanks Netra for the updates.

OMG, ennama sandai podaranga podaranga podaranga... pottute irukkaanga. Episode mudinja piragu partha mazhai penju onja madiri irukku!LOL

Kannale ethanai kadhai pesalaam!  Selvam and Archana have proved that yet again. Rendu perum kadhai, kavidhai ellam padichittanga. It is surprising that it is just a serial and these two are actors! Clap)

If Gautami can evoke so much hatred from the audience, she must be deserving the best supporting actress.
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 30 December 2008 at 8:22am | IP Logged
yabaaaaaaaaaaaa ConfusedConfusedConfused unmai giri .. like big rain with loads of thunder ...

bhagyam is extremely super and excellent ... she really did get my BP go up AngryAngry but good job by her Clap

Go to top