India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 228)

nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 19 December 2008 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Giri...

Analum intha Selvam romba mosam...archanava rombathan kochikuraru... Angry 

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Thanks giri for the nice updateSmile,

It seems, there is a disaster waiting to happen at selvam's house.  Selvam is reluctant to accept even the slightest doubt, that the money may come in a strange way, poor fellow, loves his mum dearly, at some point bhagyam will get caught, but before that, it seems selvam and archana will have arguements regarding this money, and selvam is so biased in his opinion about his mum , on the other hand, archana may try to find out about the money within her limits. 

I've a doubt, even selvam loves archana dearly, does he see her as one in the family?  he's completely reluctant to listen to her in this matter, its not that he should do whatever she says? but even after she said, she tell her doubts because of concern of the family, he told  her to stop!!!!! And doesn't want to continue the conversation.  Can someone clear this??
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

annalum .. yenneke ore logic idikuthey ... Tongue

illa mundanehtu than oru romance scene nadanthuche sapadurapa, archana oda sudden change ku enna reasonShockedShocked .... athuvum ooturapa oru vekkamEmbarrassedEmbarrassed adhuvum kannale eduthukonu vera signal ellam koduthanga Embarrassed annal yesterday episode lei ammaini valakam pole nee vaa poo nu room mate kite pesinanga TongueTongue?? ummmm .................

Hi nethsSmile

interesting question.Big smile.  She's conscious about the "neenga and nee", because she used to call him infront of others "neenga", and inside their room "nee".  But she shows that she's care about him and loves him (any objectionsEmbarrassedLOL?).  Can it be like this, in archana's point of view "i started to like you because of your good nature, but what you did in the past i still remember and not yet ready to forgive you for that".  I only can think of this reason. 

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

I've a doubt, even selvam loves archana dearly, does he see her as one in the family?  he's completely reluctant to listen to her in this matter, its not that he should do whatever she says? but even after she said, she tell her doubts because of concern of the family, he told  her to stop!!!!! And doesn't want to continue the conversation.  Can someone clear this??

Its simple acca Wink As u have said, Selvam dearly loves Archana .. he just don't want her to get into any problem with her suggestion. Though Selvam loves his family a lot, he is well aware that if Archana idea is said to them, Bhagyam will definitely would jump in and accuse Archana with harsh words on not wanting vasu get a good job nu. Selvam ask her not to interrupt in this matter only because he loves her alot and does not want his mother to throw words on her Smile or curse her Embarrassed
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 December 2008 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Hi nethsSmile

interesting question.Big smile.  She's conscious about the "neenga and nee", because she used to call him infront of others "neenga", and inside their room "nee".  But she shows that she's care about him and loves him (any objectionsEmbarrassedLOL?).  Can it be like this, in archana's point of view "i started to like you because of your good nature, but what you did in the past i still remember and not yet ready to forgive you for that".  I only can think of this reason. 

Idhei yettana nalla padepora unggal chellam archana AngryLOLLOL? Adhu yenna logic "i started to like you but i can't forgive u nu'??? Wink
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 12:58am | IP Logged
It is only a matter of time before Archana will expose Baghyam.
Now if that dumb Vasu only sue's Revathy for the other 50000Rs. for the hospital expenses then he's home as far as the money is concernedLOL. But SunTv's legal department decided to go to sleep and helped Revathy's dad from getting free of his crimeROFL. Let's add it to the unsolved crimes on SunTvThumbs Down.

Edited by jagdu - 21 December 2008 at 1:13am
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 21 December 2008 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Its simple acca Wink As u have said, Selvam dearly loves Archana .. he just don't want her to get into any problem with her suggestion. Though Selvam loves his family a lot, he is well aware that if Archana idea is said to them, Bhagyam will definitely would jump in and accuse Archana with harsh words on not wanting vasu get a good job nu. Selvam ask her not to interrupt in this matter only because he loves her alot and does not want his mother to throw words on her Smile or curse her Embarrassed

I don't think so nethsSmile, that selvam ONLY concerns about archana and that's why he stopped her.(she will get scolded by bhagyam, can say he used that asthram to shut her upWink),    I never doubt selvam's love for archana, no one can.  But when it comes to his family (mum and siblings), he is biased, doesn;t want to listen any constructive criticism even.  For that particular place in his heart which he gave to his mum and siblings, he's not willing to let archana in.  Once he stepped into Kavya's life and saved her,  because he felt he has a right and duty for them, now archana feels the same,  incidents are different but the intention is same 'CONCERN'. Smile. I'd wish, he better understands that and listen to her, instead of turn a deaf ear.  Because what ever it is, he is the one who is going to sort the problems out, no matter who does the mess.  I'm really worried whether he try to go to jail instead of his mum at somepoint in this money matter.ConfusedCryCry

Edited by vani2007 - 21 December 2008 at 2:19am
samhita29 Newbie
samhita29
samhita29

Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates.
Bhagyam will be more exposed of archan's question.

Go to top