India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 215)

isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by annoo

Thanks isai.Smile
Though yesterday's episode was sensible one, I have lost hope on this director.Angry
I dont think he would concentrate on the main plot in the nearest future.Cry

Anu .. agreed .. even this mrg i saw a promo .. it has completely nothing got to do with archana selva ...Confused they are now focusing more on dilipan and kavya .. and vasu new jobConfused

sweet might be good but u cant keep eating sweet always, like that archana selvam track is good but u cant keep seeing them always and viewers will be bored.

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isaitamil

sweet might be good but u cant keep eating sweet always, like that archana selvam track is good but u cant keep seeing them always and viewers will be bored.

tattuvama daa AngryAngryAngry Giri .. indha kannavekke yeppo class start pannelam??? WinkLOLLOL
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Giri,
Who are the other 7 who have arivu?
There seems to be no worthy intellectual on the show. From the begining, Archana never opened her mouth. Baghyam never seems to have anything nice to say about any one. If only donut were able to convince Vasu to get up.
It is easier for men to absorb love failures.

What is this Jagdu? How can you underrate the greatest asset of Poonga, his 7th arivu?TongueBig smile

Serials la intellectuals mattum irundhutta... naamellam serious aagidamatoma?Wink oru serial na 4 speed breakers, 5 hair pin bends,  6 potholes , 7 steep ( with out kutthu paatuTongue) irundha thane interestinga irukkum. Aiyo! pallavan transport driver aagiteneEmbarrassedLOLLOL 
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I am amazed at the unprofessional behavior exhibited by people in these shows.  Once again, I hope young people don't go and exhibit such behavior when they start going to work, or else they will find themselves on the streets.

Thanks Isai for the update, even if it is still being completed as I am writing this.  I had to mention this behavior as it is so annoying to watch these people act so unprofessionally.  Darshini made all those personal comments to Kavya in front of everyone else, about her having a one sided love affair with Dileepan, and then the comment to her team about Dileepan being her husband and changing it to "to be".  I am glad she and the others here don't work in real offices and only these studio offices.
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks kanna for the updates ...

Seriously . .. i felt like giving dharshini AngryAngryAngry .. how can she insult a guy and say get lost infront of everyone??? AngryAngry Is that how a team leader behaves?? And can give reason for this to Dilipan saying she did not want him to be embrassed by Kavya????ConfusedOuch ..... very very bad naa ... seriously i cannot take the konjals after that ..... ConfusedConfused im just waiting for the day when Dilipan says he loves kavya LOL i prefer dileepan kavya jodi Embarrassed

And kavya .. Angry anna sollerangalai neh konjam kudhe ear kudhuthe ketkamathera ... Confused 

Vasu somehow has got better ... ippodhiki namma mattervekke varamatangal ... director is trying to drag serial vaa?? ShockedShocked
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Exactly Eljay,

The offices are more of a kurukshetram for personal wars. Image ellam completa damage than.. che che.

Thanks Isai for your very quick updates.
 For someone who is supposed to feel bad about insulting her fiance, how did Darsh have the mood for shopping? Ennamo Dilipan - Darshini jodi manasula padhiyave illai. For that matter, even Dilipan - Kavya pair kooda ottave illai.  Main track kadhaikku seekiram vaangappaConfused
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the updateSmile,

Aiyo enna ithu?Shocked Main track changed as side track or side track changed as main track, the main track no more a main track? or the side track no more a side track? the main track will be the main track when it will wanted to be the main track? or the side track will be the main track when it will wanted to be the main track? or the main track will be the side traci when it will wanted to be the side track????

SSSHHHH... VaniAngry! Stop itAngry!, ellarum already kuzhambi poi irukaanga, ippo romba mukiyama unaku vera ithu therinchu aahanuma???

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Thanks isai for the updateSmile,

Aiyo enna ithu?Shocked Main track changed as side track or side track changed as main track, the main track no more a main track? or the side track no more a side track? the main track will be the main track when it will wanted to be the main track? or the side track will be the main track when it will wanted to be the main track? or the main track will be the side traci when it will wanted to be the side track????

SSSHHHH... VaniAngry! Stop itAngry!, ellarum already kuzhambi poi irukaanga, ippo romba mukiyama unaku vera ithu therinchu aahanuma???

Silly acca ... yenna ippadhi potte kulambikerengal?? ShockedShockedShocked nengalai confuse naa ... mattavangal ellam yeppadi .... WinkWink better tell atina confused member netz illai namma vani2007ROFLROFLROFL

Go to top