India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 214)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for the update.  That was a super quick recovery for Vasu, since he was in the hospital yesterday with tubes going in and out of him and couldn't even talk, but has already been discharged by the time Revathy gets there, and this is just the next day. 

Giri, I have no ideas here, since both Jothi and Poonga are already married, otherwise I would have said to get them married to each other and then let them drive each other crazy.  Besides, I don't think Poonga is as bad as Jothi, he cares about his marumagaL and he cares about his sons.  His only problem is his alcohol addiction.  In Jothi's case, you can't even blame her stubborn foolishness on alcohol, she is just determined to be stupid.  Poonga is a better character, he has some kindness in him. 

I am beginning to sound like Vani defending Archana!  Vani, you are rubbing off on me.

brinny_g IF-Dazzler
brinny_g
brinny_g

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
thanks isai
i think the best punishment KP could have given revathy, is to let her marry Vasu, and go and live at his house without any sothu of her own..then she would have realised what a womaniser/golddigger he really is, and she would go running back to daddy
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Giri,
Who are the other 7 who have arivu?
There seems to be no worthy intellectual on the show. From the begining, Archana never opened her mouth. Baghyam never seems to have anything nice to say about any one. If only donut were able to convince Vasu to get up.
It is easier for men to absorb love failures.
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jagdu

Giri,
Who are the other 7 who have arivu?
There seems to be no worthy intellectual on the show. From the begining, Archana never opened her mouth. Baghyam never seems to have anything nice to say about any one. If only donut were able to convince Vasu to get up.
It is easier for men to absorb love failures.

Im suprised jags ShockedShockedShocked u do notice there seem to be no worthy intellectual on this serial and yet u come here to read the updates Shocked .... ummmmm...... u must be really having lots of time on hand i guess Wink

I would never agree Archana had never open her mouth ... i notice her mouth opening when she was talking in some parts ShockedShocked how can she talk with the mouth close yaar? Wink Regards to bhagyam .. umm i can't say much.

It is easier for men to absorb love failure ShockedShocked jags AngryAngry
nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 10 December 2008 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for the updates....
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

It is not surprising that Bhagyam chased away Revathy - she would not want riches at the expense of her biological son's life. Good oneClap Is this true?ShockedConfused

Thanks isai.Smile
Though yesterday's episode was sensible one, I have lost hope on this director.Angry
I dont think he would concentrate on the main plot in the nearest future.Cry
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

[QUOTE=giriadimai]

It is not surprising that Bhagyam chased away Revathy - she would not want riches at the expense of her biological son's life. Good oneClap Is this true?ShockedConfused

Hi AnnooSmile,

Bhagyam is Poonga's second wife, he married her after his first wife that's selvam's mum died.  And selvam was a baby at that time, a handful of people knows this, Poonga, Bhagyam, Periappa and now Sindhamani (Bhagyam once ularufies this to her)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 11 December 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Thanks isai.Smile
Though yesterday's episode was sensible one, I have lost hope on this director.Angry
I dont think he would concentrate on the main plot in the nearest future.Cry

Anu .. agreed .. even this mrg i saw a promo .. it has completely nothing got to do with archana selva ...Confused they are now focusing more on dilipan and kavya .. and vasu new jobConfused

Go to top