India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 212)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the nice updateSmile,

So, Atlast bhagyam openly express her feelings and thanks to Archana, When archana replied she has done as she is one in the family and that is the duty of the daugher-in-law of the family.  Poor Selvam is completely clueless! He has no idea in what sense she told that, she behaves as per her  word she given ealier even she doesn't accept him as her husband,  she will do her duty to the family as a daughter in law OR with the urimai as selvam's wife she gave it?????

And I've a doubt, now archana come to know selvam once get beaten up by ppl because of Vasu.  This is just an info to indicate her hubby's good natutre or will it be connected to anything later?

Obviously Dhileepan's house get divided into two, father and son in one side, future mum-in-law and dharshini in one.  Dhileepan's concern on Kavya gives more trouble to her at the office?  At some point Dhileepan will reaslise dharshini is not suitable for him or he is not suitable for dharshini. 

Edited by vani2007 - 09 December 2008 at 9:17am

sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Smile,So, Atlast bhagyam openly express her feelings.Poor Selvam is completely clueless! He has no idea in what sense she told that, she behaves as per her word she given ealier even she doesn't accept him as her husband, she will do her duty to the family as a daughter in law OR with the urimai as selvam's wife she gave it?????

Good that Iniku Bhagyam sorry ketutanga. But I know she'll change again. As soon as something bad happens in their Family she is again going to Blame Archana forgetting all her Help.

Yes Vani, as you said. Selvam was clueless, Pavam. I enjoyed his expressions.

But Vani, one more thing. Iniku Bhagyam kooda Sorry ketutanga, but when is Our Archana going to feel sorry or say Sorry to her Bike Thalaivar??? Longing to watch that.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And I've a doubt, now archana come to know selvam once get beaten up by ppl because of Vasu. This is just an info to indicate her hubby's good natutre or will it be connected to anything later?
Selvam Padi padiya Archana Manasukkul Yerikittu Varar. That way I think this info is just one more step to her Heart. Well I dont think something else is connected to this, Does anyone???

Sangeetha

Edited by sang_24 - 09 December 2008 at 11:42am
sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for your updates.

and Welcome Brinny and Sneha to our Selvam's Family.

Edited by sang_24 - 09 December 2008 at 11:42am
isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Darshini Sleepy i remember kuchi kuchi raakamma song from bombayOuch
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
  • Originally posted by sang_24

Good that Iniku Bhagyam sorry ketutanga. But I know she'll change again. As soon as something bad happens in their Family she is again going to Blame Archana forgetting all her Help.

Exactly SangeethaSmile,
If Bhagyam is the person who is thankful to people who have done good for her, then she should be thankful and loyal for Selvam for her whole life.  Selvam started to work fom his childhood and gives his earning to Bhagyam, he is not only supporting the family financially.  But he stays as a solid rock for the problems caused by Poonga and Vasu's irresponsibilities.  Tolerate every single problem and hardship for his familyCry.  In return Bhagyam never hesitate a moment to get monitory gains from  selvam and never feel guilty about thatAngry.  Now Bhagyam is overwhelmed by archana's selfless act, but she will return to her trueself at some point.  Its only a matter of time for her to change.  May be sindhamani's brainwash on bhagyam won't work for the timebeing.  that may be a positive thing for selvam and archana temporarily

What really bothers me is, Archana gave the only monitory valued thing she has with her, So if Selvam face any problems like get beaten up by KP or face any unexpected financial problems both of them have no means of financial support, unless Nandini stepped in.

Originally posted by sang_24

Yes Vani, as you said. Selvam was clueless, Pavam. I enjoyed his expressions.  But Vani, one more thing. Iniku Bhagyam kooda Sorry ketutanga, but when is Our Archana going to feel sorry or say Sorry to her Bike Thalaivar??? Longing to watch that.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Me too expect for thisEmbarrassed, possibly when archana find the letter she may completely change??????Anybody have any thoughts???

Edited by vani2007 - 09 December 2008 at 3:30pm
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
According to Suntv law, criminals can get away with murder, burglary, rape, kidnapping, assault, forgery, bribe, co-ercion, or any other crime that comes before the court. Witnesses will commit perjury, grandstand, absent themselves or others may make sure they don't appear. The Indian penal code is non-existent.
Sindhamani commits numerous crimes in the serial and for a while, Selvam's ex Rindhya-don't know the character's name was her rival. Now she goes unopposed. She does some benami deal and the jewels are gone.
Even the lawyers judges and policemen in the state enjoy the serial like others. That their profession is being abused like this, they are not bothered.

sneha_27 Newbie
sneha_27
sneha_27

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Welcome SnehaSmile,

Please join in our discussions and I am sure you will have lots of fun in our forum.

Dilipan and Kavya initially had some unpleasant encounters and had ill -opinion about each other. But what they didn't know was Kavya's brother, Vinod had been the .......

Thank you, giriadimai, for the story about Kavya and Dileepan :)
nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Isai....

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top