India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 209)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Don't worry Neths,

This happens all the time. You know what , few weeks back, I brought Sanjeev as Selvam in Anandham updatesEmbarrassedLOL and it was our own dear Eljay who whispered to me about the mix up and brought me out of the TMS ulagamBig smile

Neths, by now you should have figured out that eljay doesn't have any other work! 

Btw, thanks for the updates!

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

( Vani can give you a better pictureSmile than me as she has more authority on the serial than most of us hereClap)

GirimaSmile,
aanaalum romba thanadakam ungalukuSmile,
when i came here first you were already doing a wonderful job here.  Not only that,  you used to encourage new members who come here and give them full support, if you didn't do  that, I won't be here today, and freely share my comments with you all, So giri this is for youClap

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Hi brinnySmile and snehaSmile,
Welcome to the TMS world
Big smile
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Neths, by now you should have figured out that eljay doesn't have any other work! 

Enna ippadi sollitel Eljay? Erkanave Anandham serial parthu ellarum mandaiyai picchindu kaanju poirukkome. Idhula Selvamnu pudusa oru character ai naan introduce panni ... irukkara konja nanja members um vitta podhum odi irukka maatangala?EmbarrassedBig smile. Andha madiri nadakkaama ennai kaapathi irukkel. Adhukku thanks thane sollanumSmile.

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for your neat updates.

Dilipan veetula, Darshini aswell as Dilipan's mother rendu perum ore katchiyile ikiyamaagitaanga - especially how both the ladies left the dinner table, leaving the 'clearing up work' to the menLOL. mmm.... indha madiri previledge lifela oru muraiyavadhu namakkellam kidaikuma?Day Dreaming

brinny_g IF-Dazzler
brinny_g
brinny_g

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged
aww, thanks nets, giri and vani Embarrassed
there definitely seems to be more lively discussion here than the other sun tv serialsSmile

thanks isai, for the update...
i agree nithya, it looks like this will make dileepan ditch dharshini...but it will take a while for kavya and family to accept him. archana's dad seems like the only one with brains in that family!
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the nice updateSmile,

So, Atlast bhagyam openly express her feelings and thanks to Archana, When archana replied she has done as she is one in the family and that is the duty of the daugher-in-law of the family.  Poor Selvam is completely clueless! He has no idea in what sense she told that, she behaves as per her  word she given ealier even she doesn't accept him as her husband,  she will do her duty to the family as a daughter in law OR with the urimai as selvam's wife she gave it?????

And I've a doubt, now archana come to know selvam once get beaten up by ppl because of Vasu.  This is just an info to indicate her hubby's good natutre or will it be connected to anything later?

Obviously Dhileepan's house get divided into two, father and son in one side, future mum-in-law and dharshini in one.  Dhileepan's concern on Kavya gives more trouble to her at the office?  At some point Dhileepan will reaslise dharshini is not suitable for him or he is not suitable for dharshini. 

Edited by vani2007 - 09 December 2008 at 9:17am
sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 09 December 2008 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Smile,So, Atlast bhagyam openly express her feelings.Poor Selvam is completely clueless! He has no idea in what sense she told that, she behaves as per her word she given ealier even she doesn't accept him as her husband, she will do her duty to the family as a daughter in law OR with the urimai as selvam's wife she gave it?????

Good that Iniku Bhagyam sorry ketutanga. But I know she'll change again. As soon as something bad happens in their Family she is again going to Blame Archana forgetting all her Help.

Yes Vani, as you said. Selvam was clueless, Pavam. I enjoyed his expressions.

But Vani, one more thing. Iniku Bhagyam kooda Sorry ketutanga, but when is Our Archana going to feel sorry or say Sorry to her Bike Thalaivar??? Longing to watch that.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

And I've a doubt, now archana come to know selvam once get beaten up by ppl because of Vasu. This is just an info to indicate her hubby's good natutre or will it be connected to anything later?
Selvam Padi padiya Archana Manasukkul Yerikittu Varar. That way I think this info is just one more step to her Heart. Well I dont think something else is connected to this, Does anyone???

Sangeetha

Edited by sang_24 - 09 December 2008 at 11:42am

Go to top