India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 203)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Giri hun, thanks for the excellent updates. Attai was saying yesterday that she does not have to watch all this episodes as ur updates are dat good and she can picture the whole senario Clap

Originally posted by vani2007

Before asking anyone that they are responsible father, if poonga ask the question to himself will give some eye opening facts, he is not a responsible husband, not a responsible father!!!!!!!! If he realise even 1% of his responsibility as a husband and father, his eldest son doesn't have to give up his studies and forced to be the bread winner for the family from such a younger age. 

Uhmmm i wud not fully blame poonga for this. He had been able to control himself when KP came to their house before. The situation here is completely different. His been drunk .. normally drunk people does not know what to talk or how to react. This does not mean im agreeing on his behaviour, but look at the other side. He was soooo drunk when Bhaygam tried to wake him up to search for Vasu. But the minute he saw his son condition, did any notice the changes on his face? He was completely stunned and that moment he had realise he made a mistake.

Its not fair for periappa and selvam to scold him like that, and leave him walking away. Ponga might have done so many mistakes and never had been responsible, that does not mean he will never change. Just, this incident now will make him realise his responsibilities. N im happy when he actually daringly when straight to KP and warn him ..... ClapClap though as Vani acca said he has no right to say this and yes i agree to this but i feel he said that out of love for his son. Niway, i guess from now on, we are going to see the new Ponga Wink

s isai said, Archana used to address selvam as  "neenga" infront of the house members, actually me too wait for her to call him as neenga

Adhu yedheke yellaram minnake she calls like that, but not in the room? Kuppta korinja poidhuvaAngry. Even after knowing the good things on selvam, indhe archana romba taan bigar pannuva to call him "nenga' Wink After all, archana ... urrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by netra_rama - 04 December 2008 at 11:49pm

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 04 December 2008 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

As isai said, Archana used to address selvam as  "neenga" infront of the house membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, actually me too wait for her to call him as neengaEmbarrassed,

Vani, I differ from you here. Smile Let her respect him deep from her heart. Tongue Nee, neenga doesnt matter much as long as she respects him.LOLLOL

Will she ever respect him?AngryCryCry
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

As isai said, Archana used to address selvam as  "neenga" infront of the house membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, actually me too wait for her to call him as neengaEmbarrassed,

Vani, I differ from you here. Smile Let her respect him deep from her heart. Tongue Nee, neenga doesnt matter much as long as she respects him.LOLLOL

Will she ever respect him?AngryCryCry

Hay anu ... glad to have you back ... Smile hope u had a good holiday... i wud agree with you too .. but somehow knowing selvam is a confused case, he might never know about her love and respect until she show them up Wink .. U asked if she will respect him?? I think she now respects him very very much .... Embarrassed
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Uhmmm i wud not fully blame poonga for this. He had been able to control himself when KP came to their house before. The situation here is completely different. His been drunk .. normally drunk people does not know what to talk or how to react. This does not mean im agreeing on his behaviour, but look at the other side. He was soooo drunk when Bhaygam tried to wake him up to search for Vasu. But the minute he saw his son condition, did any notice the changes on his face? He was completely stunned and that moment he had realise he made a mistake.

Its not fair for periappa and selvam to scold him like that, and leave him walking away. Ponga might have done so many mistakes and never had been responsible, that does not mean he will never change. Just, this incident now will make him realise his responsibilities. N im happy when he actually daringly when straight to KP and warn him ..... ClapClap though as Vani acca said he has no right to say this and yes i agree to this but i feel he said that out of love for his son. Niway, i guess from now on, we are going to see the new Ponga Wink

Hi nethsSmile

I'm completely disagree with you in this point.  You mention about this particular incident, but I'd like to point out Poonga as a head of the family, as a husband and as a father.

Married man + Alcohol Addiction = Happy Family.    X

This equation will never be right, regardless of the time, Up to now, only once there was a hint about how poonga started to drink, and that was not stated clearly.  May be in future there will be scenes and that may be try to justify poonga's alcohol addiction.  But there is no excuses for one's addiction that is someone else's fault.  Everyone is responsible for their own actions, Bhagyam is a step mum for selvam, She in not an angel or mother earth at the same time she is not a demon as well, she is a normal person, she prioritize her own children than her step son.  But she loves selvam as well, OK,  upto some extent, no one can deny that, may be that anbu has changed after selvam's out burst after come from Trichy, but before that she likes him.  Proof for that is, when Sivagami amma, put a nasty blame on selvam regarding the pretend pregnancy, Bhagyam was really upset, she couldn\t take that, that was so obvious.

In case,  in the beginning if she treated the step son not in the supposed way, what a father should do? he should make his wife understand in a nice way or sternly he should have told, to stop the suffering of the child, but instead of that, what he did? he too started to drink and ruin the child's peace of mind for his share, and never realise till now, he should give a hand on his son't burden.

Poonga's act has a domino effect, when he started to addict to alcohol, it affects bhagyam, then selvam even vasu, as bhagyam changes that child as selfish, so this is going on....

So in my opinion Poonga has the ultimate fault on him, he is a good man, good man in the sense, he is not cruel or shrewed, but his goodness helps no one till now.  yes everybody needs a second chance, but he was given one too many chances, any way if he is willing to change after this incident that will help his family and especially selvam and archana at some pointWink

Edited by vani2007 - 06 December 2008 at 12:37am
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Vani, i am impressed.  I hereby confer on you the title of Tmt. Selvam viewer-and-defender-in-chief.
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Vani, i am impressed.  I hereby confer on you the title of Tmt. Selvam viewer-and-defender-in-chief.

Oh EljaySmile, Thank you so mcuh, i'm really glad you like itEmbarrassedSmile
sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Hey Giri,

Waiting for your today's update...
So did our Archana give her Thali???
If so, Was that for what we all thought or was it for something else??

Please pa... Yaaravathu intha SUSPENSE odainga pa..... Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Sangs

narasu Newbie
narasu
narasu

Posted: 05 December 2008 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Hi Sangs,

It seems that thali scene had come today. She had removed it for the medical expenses. Thanks Prabhu for the info. :)

Go to top