India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 201)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

Archana has a "ippadi pattavana ivan?" kind of look on her face. Selvam says he wouldn't have mentioned this even now if Archana had not asked him a question. He pushes the pillow down, asks her to forget everything and go to sleep and he calmly sips his milk. Archana kku kaal thadumaari, appadiye reversela poi, wall thaduthu. sarukkikitte paaila thoppunu utkaararaWink ( kaadhal kaadhal nu oru BG ) She continues staring at Selvam. When he catches her looking at him like that, she lowers her eyes and continues staring at him when he is looking away - freeze

Giri, as i was explaining to someone this part, i cud not figure or describe the correct word for this situation ... Embarrassed but you are wrote it such a way that one whom did not watch it wud be able to understand it ClapClapClap Thanks for the excellent updates ...

Originally posted by vani2007

Its a special episode. Archana got a chance to see another dimension of her husband. She is deeply touched by the trust he has on her way before their marriage, his broad mind as he never use or try to use the matter to shut her up when countless times she hurt him, And at last, doesn't try to take advantage of her vulenerable situation and try to establish how good he is or compare her attitude with his,.

yes, she manage to see another dimension of him which completely throw her off guard. She propably expected him to show some snub when she mention the previous case, but Selva was a pakka gentelman in this matter EmbarrassedClapClap. But im very much sure she will be still adamant on her ways. I dun think she would make it easy for selvam ....... Confused But im glad this incident happen, as this now makes her realise how lucky she is ....... Embarrassed

Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Vasu adi vangaporathu uruthiyana vizhayam, but i think, for hospital expediture, our archana will give her thali to Selvam for adamanam. Antha mathiri scene thaan promola show pannurangannu ninaikeren. But i am not sure

Archana giving her thali for adamanam Shocked Thali for adamanan Shocked NO way paar siva...... If she does that Angry i will hate her forever CryCry Annal, sangs right. It looked like some sort of thali kaiyu ... Embarrassed besides, do you think Archana will take out her thali now ?? hehehehe EmbarrassedEmbarrassed but sangs, i dun think she wants vasu to get married .. urrmm confusion confusion .... Confused acca.. any suggestion here?? Wink

Edited by netra_rama - 02 December 2008 at 8:56pm

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Giri.  Btw, what is a camera room? 

Hmm, so now Archana is slowly seeing Selvam in a different light?  when will she stop addressing him in the singular?  After another six months?

Edited by eljay - 02 December 2008 at 9:05pm
nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent updates Giri....

Varathagale elatha emotional scenes kooda evolu beautifula updates ezhutharel...Sabash...Sabash.... Kalakarel pongo...

Nithya
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

Archana is handing Thali Kayaru to Selvam in the Hospital, I think they are planning to get Vaasu married.

Waiting for tomorrow's episode...
Sangs

Hi sangsSmile, netraSmile,

As Siva said, me too think, Archana gave her thali chain for the medical expenses of Vasu.  Konja adiya vasu vaangiyirukaapla??????) the important thing, she must have gave that on her own, all the people in that scene's expressions were soften, even bhagyam's expressions were soften at that particular scene,

Edited by vani2007 - 02 December 2008 at 11:04pm
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

Ore nerudalana vizhayam, ippadi patta oru Son-In-Law va, eppadi antha FIL kku jailla poda manasu vanthathu (Archana disapperance ana pothu). I had the same doubts while watching the episodeSmile 

Vasu adi vangaporathu uruthiyana vizhayam, but i think, for hospital expediture, our archana will give her thali to Selvam for adamanam. Antha mathiri scene thaan promola show pannurangannu ninaikeren. Exactly my sentiments. I think I saw a manjal kizhangu thonging from her manjal kayiru.

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Camera permanenta fix aagi irukke andha room than camera room, EljayLOLLOL
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 02 December 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

The paysam got refrigerated yesterday. Hope atleast today we can enjoyBig smile.

Updates kku comments seidha anaivarukkum nanriSmile

jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 03 December 2008 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Archana seems to have visited many "herr" housesROFLROFLROFL

Go to top