India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 199)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 30 November 2008 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

At the same Archana also hesitated because of the same reasons mentioned above (OK, netraWink, take it easy), she treat selvam in a way no wife will treat a husband, i think,  deep inside, archana is scared she may get the same words/treatments in return once she used to hurt her husband, in one sentence she's scared,  that he will make her to taste her own medicine, that's the main barrier prevent archana to get closer to him.  But she tries to show him that she's changed, that's also true,

nenga yenna ippadi potte yennai confuse pannerengal?? Appadiyum sollerengal .. ippadiyum sollerenga?? Wink Urrmmm Embarrassed

But if anyone will make archana jealous (nandinimy is my choiceWink,  nandhini konjam seekirama vaama pleaseTongue, remember sindha has all the fake presents nandhini created to make sindha believe, that she's going to stop selvam archana wedding).  Sindha keep this as a bramaasthiram it will only work when archana accept selvam as her hubby in her heart), all her barriers will be broken at some point.Big smile, But we need to get a good cover first when watch this to protect us from idi, minnal , cyclone etc.,etc.,Big smileEmbarrassed

part of me wud agree .. if nandhini comes .. story wud heat up LOLLOLLOL

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the updatesSmile

So, mamiyar samiyar kitta poittu vanthutanga, very first bhagyam sollattum enga ponanga, yaar kooda ponanga, yen ponanga appadigrathai, athukku apporam archana vena sollattum.

Already selvam had a bad opinion about Sindamani, ithuvum therintha, confirm panniduvan she is the real culprit for all the bad things happened in his life.
isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thirumathi Selvam Reaches top Read in below link

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1083285
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update giriSmile,

I have a feeling bhagyam will borrow some of the 7th sense from her hubby or beloved son vasu and use it to get the truth from archana, this time selvam saved her, but if bhagyam asked her to promise in the pooja room, enaku ennamo intha matter iniyoda mudincha maathirir thonala

Originally posted by giriadimai

I am making paysam tomorrow, celebrating in anticipation of the pottu thallufying of Revathy and Vasu Embarrassed

Me too join with you wihtout any doubt giriSmile, mudiyala, ennala sathiyama thaanga mudiyala intha Angry

( pooh puzhu poochi venuma? veetukkulle naalu flower pots veiccha porum.. parunga veedu muzhukka eppadi centipede, millipede ellam neliyumnu?)

Clap
ClapClapClap, puzhu poochi venumna putrukule thaan poi live pannanum

Archana says "solren athai"  in a very serious( unmai solra) toneShocked ( for a minute I had a feeling that Rangoli in the train was very very mildLOLLOL) -

Cry
CryCryCry unmaiyai solreenga, naan solla enna iruku
mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Giri, thanks for the detailed update.
Naanum athai thaan expect panuren, vani. Bhyagam inga stop panna maata, further investigation irukkum and Archana nichayama unmai soliduvaa.
Giri, count me in your celebration too!
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Naanum athai thaan expect panuren, vani. Bhyagam inga stop panna maata, further investigation irukkum and Archana nichayama unmai soliduvaa.
Giri, count me in your celebration too!

Hi ThamizhanSmile,

I think before that vasu is going to get beaten up severly soon, title song scenes!!!

guruvignes Groupbie
guruvignes
guruvignes

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
nithya.. Channel Moderator
nithya..
nithya..

Posted: 01 December 2008 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Giri....

Go to top