India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 197)

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Thanks prabu kanna for the updates ...

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Thanks Isai for the update.  This Dileepan must be something, he writes a check for Rs. 20 lakhs like I would write one for Rs. 25 and hands it over without a second thought.
sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

I was talking about sangs saying the green signal acca EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Netra Kannu , Dont take me in a wrong way. By the word "Green Signal" I also meant the same thing as Vani said,, that , Archana's heart is for sure leaning towards Selvam now & she has started showing this to him by talking normally & also by smiling at him& also asking him his preferences like what he likes for Breakfast etc etc. You cannot deny that. Do you think she would have done this if she was the OLD Archana. NO becoz she did this when they both were alone( here I only mean their talking, smiling, giving medicine & asking him his likes) & not in front of all like before when she pretended.
 So I'm sure that she is not pretending anymore but she herself wants to live "Santhoshama" with Selvam which she was signalling to him by looking at him & smiling in front of Trichy Amma.

I'm 100% with you VANI, whatever you said is very very true. But what I feel is that instead of waiting for him to take the First move (which he might not becoz of how she behaved with him before) she has to start showing him her love thru simple things like asking him to get Flowers for her & asking him to take her out to Beach or a movie or to a restaurant on his bike(everybody knows that Namma Bike Talaiyar's first love is his BIKE) or by holding him on his bike. If she starts doing these normal things that a wife does then Selvam might really notice her affection & he might fight againgst Any odd things (like Sindamani) coming in between them.
But Archana's VEKKAM (NOT HER EGO) might stop her doing this, who knows????

Lets see what happens today...

I dont know what this NANdhini is doing for this long . I think she is gonna come back with a baby from their Honeymon. ha ha..
LOLLOLLOL
Sangs
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Looks like the director has decided to drag things for us now, again today .....  Angry 

Vani and sangs .. i will be back wit my comments k ..Wink Looks like now its 2 against one>>>>>>??????
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sang_24

Netra Kannu , Dont take me in a wrong way. By the word "Green Signal" I also meant the same thing as Vani said,, that , Archana's heart is for sure leaning towards Selvam now & she has started showing this to him by talking normally & also by smiling at him& also asking him his preferences like what he likes for Breakfast etc etc. You cannot deny that. Do you think she would have done this if she was the OLD Archana. NO becoz she did this when they both were alone( here I only mean their talking, smiling, giving medicine & asking him his likes) & not in front of all like before when she pretended.
 So I'm sure that she is not pretending anymore but she herself wants to live "Santhoshama" with Selvam which she was signalling to him by looking at him & smiling in front of Trichy Amma.
Sangs, dun take me wrong here k. when i said green signal, i too meant the same as vani Wink Okay, put in like your way. You said archana has started turning towards selvam, amava?? IN that case, the min selvam saw her, she sud have ran to him and hugged him ..(now vani, pls dun say here she is shyTongue). Or the min they are back, she sud have said sorry to him. Instead, she moved in different way like smilling at him, giving him meds ... wats the point?? do you think this is going to allow selvam to get closer to her???? I dun understand .. vani and u keep saying she is changing, but every episode now, i only manage to see the distant Confused ... somehow i can't see any closeness in both of them. And have you notice how much of tayakam selvam has? Like when they entered the temple, they both were not walking together, he was infront of her and he hesitate many many times before saying anything to her. If Archana has been really changing, the yes, sangs sonne madhiri, " she has to start showing him her love thru simple things like asking him to get Flowers for her & asking him to take her out to Beach or a movie or to a restaurant on his bike(everybody knows that Namma Bike Talaiyar's first love is his BIKE) or by holding him on his bike. If she starts doing these normal things that a wife does then Selvam might really notice her affection" archana sud have done this. Because she is not doing this, im calling this EGO acca Wink 

im hereafter not gona argue on this matter anymore. Im gona wait for another few episodes before i can fully believe that archana has changed or is willing to give selvam a chance. Or maybe if Nandhini is brought into the picture, we can see these changes Wink . But after today's episode, i think Archana is going to go through some phase of torture from bhagyam. Sinda was smart today, her move was extremely good ClapClap yeppadi avanga mulai ippadi velai pannedho D'ohErmm and a little bird has just told me that the next few episodes is gona annoy us very much with the draggings AngryROFLROFLROFL
mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update isaitamil.
Netra, yaar antha "little bird"? Enamo Sidha oda intha plannum backfire aahum pola irrukku. Her plans are helping Selvam/Archana to form a strong relationship.Thumbs Up
eljay, not only he signs a check for Rs 20 lakhs, but also stays with Kavya till she finishes work. Paavan Kavya, too much work.

isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update isaitamil.
Netra, yaar antha "little bird"? Enamo Sidha oda intha plannum backfire aahum pola irrukku. Her plans are helping Selvam/Archana to form a strong relationship.Thumbs Up
eljay, not only he signs a check for Rs 20 lakhs, but also stays with Kavya till she finishes work. Paavan Kavya, too much work.

thamizan future la marry panna pora ponnu athan dileepan is taking so much careLOL
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 29 November 2008 at 1:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the updates.

Go to top