India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 196)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

Originally posted by vani2007

AamaSmile, atheppadi gavanikaama viduvomWink?  When the trichy lady asked whether they are happy selvam was about to nod his head, but archana replied "santhoshama irukom", selvam is confused, archana looked at him with a smile, and when their eyes met, archana withdraw hers and again she looked at him with a smile, poor fellow selvam is so confused to notice this i think

Let me straight out something before you both get carried away Tongue Whats wrong with both of you Angry too much of archana LOLLOL. You call that action of archana Green Signal ShockedShockedShocked?? No way .... Archana is very smart .. the only reason for her action .. she is trying to show others she is happy. She did this quite a number of times. At her family house once and at sindamani home once too. She is a kinda of person who has lots of ego. Nup, she will never get down from her ego step, she will never say sorry to selvam, and she will keep selvam in distant as much as she could Wink

And acca .. i was like this on my bed when i read ur comments that selvam did not get the signal right.. ROFL adha madhiri tappane signal yeppadi avan nallei yedhethekemudiyum ROFLROFLROFL adhuvum unggal explanation about how their eyes meet and she smiled ... D'oh

NetraSmile,

First of all I didn't say archana give any signal, all i try to point out is her mind is leaning towards selvam.  Ofcourse we saw at times archana pretend that she's happy and after she pretend, she used to give a grumpy look at selvam, but this time she answered quickly to Trichy amma, and the answer was spontaneous.  And after told that again she looked at him and smile. 

When archana sees sivagami amma she usually forgets the world but when she went there to give the jewel even her mum hold her hand, but archana\s concentration was not with mum, it was outside with her waiting husband. she get very annoyed when sivagami amma started to make comments about selvam, and archana told her mum to stop accusing him, remember this is the same archana pretend nothing happen when sivagami amma pours the hot rasam on selvam's hand.  But today she  can't even stand a bad statement about him.  And she speak against her mum, She told "inthaanga unga nagai, athai koduthitu poga thaan naanga vanthom", when she said "unga" and "naanga", that's confirmed she has changed.  All these time she sees herself and  mum at one side, but now she sees herself and selvam at one side.

Archana made few mistakes earlier (okey easy don't get mad at meTongue), she made few + few + few mistakes, because of that she's scared, as he may snub her if she try to express her mind, that's what put a barrierto express her mind to him,  may be her ego  play a small  part tooEmbarrassed

With all these arguements I tried to tell one thing, she's in love with SelvamSmile, if any body have a doubt in it and you want to see her love towards him as black and white BRING BACK NANDHINIBig smile, We will see "idi, mazhai, minnal, puyal" with these we'll  see her love to selvam as well.

Edited by vani2007 - 27 November 2008 at 4:23pm

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Hi AnnooSmile,

Originally posted by annoo

AnnooSmile,

Archana apologise panni irupaSmile, aana antha scenes kaamikalai, so ungalalaeiyum apologise pannalenu confirm ah solla mudiyaathey!!!   Heiya!!! ThapichuteneROFL!!

Vani neenga romba smart..Wink U r having the final word always.. Enga training edithukiteenga?ConfusedTongue 
Engayavathu vaangartha inga kudukureengala illa eppayume neenga thaan winnera?Big smileLOL

Che che appadiyellam illaiSmile, naan romba romba nalla ponnu,  avasaramaa pesi mudichudarathu inge, illaiyina neenga ellam round katti adipeengaleBig smile

Originally posted by annoo

Vani ur side of screen play please...WinkBig smile

Selvam archana related scenes show panna thaan story epadi move aaguthunu oralavu guess panna mudiyum, but just like netra said, i don't think selvam will let archana get chased out from house that easily.  Even bhagyam find out where archana stayed he may use his "VETO" power to make her stay there, ccouldn't guess anything now immediately. 

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

NetraSmile,

First of all I didn't say archana give any signal, all i try to point out is her mind is leaning towards selvam.  Ofcourse we saw at times archana pretend that she's happy and after she pretend, she used to give a grumpy look at selvam, but this time she answered quickly to Trichy amma, and the answer was spontaneous.  And after told that again she looked at him and smile. 

I was talking about sangs saying the green signal acca EmbarrassedLOLLOL I stil am saying here that the quick answer she gave to that tricky amma is to cover her guilt or to not let the lady know she has not got back to her husband yet Wink

When archana sees sivagami amma she usually forgets the world but when she went there to give the jewel even her mum hold her hand, but archana\s concentration was not with mum, it was outside with her waiting husband. (ShockedShockedShockednengal yenna ippadi karpanai pannerengal??ShockedShocked aval sonnala that she is concern about her husband neeAngryLOL?? Yeen ippadi ireke kudhadhe, maybe she kept thinking about selvam because she don't want him to hear the badmouthing of sivagami, and wait, this is not because she is concern about him but because she don't want selvam to think bad about her motherWink) she get very annoyed when sivagami amma started to make comments about selvam, and archana told her mum to stop accusing him, (nup, she don't want selvam to think bad about her motherTongue) remember this is the same archana pretend nothing happen when sivagami amma pours the hot rasam on selvam's hand. (okay, i did not watch this scene, but i just asked attai who had been following this ... she told me this ..: There was reaction on her face, again not for selvam but for her mom as she don't like anyone talking bad about her motherWinkBut today she  can't even stand a bad statement about him (jokaa?? LOLLOL).  And she speak against her mum, She told "inthaanga unga nagai, athai koduthitu poga thaan naanga vanthom", when she said "unga" and "naanga", that's confirmed she has changed.  All these time she sees herself and  mum at one side, but now she sees herself and selvam at one side. (hehehehehe this is funny ... but she has been using this term with her mum from the startWink)

Archana made few mistakes earlier (okey easy don't get mad at meTongue), she made few + few + few mistakes, (few few mistake?? AngryAngryAngry she has been doing a lot of mistake .. and nup not because she was scared, because of her EGO) because of that she's scared, as he may snub her if she try to express her mind, that's what put a barrierto express her mind to him,  may be her ego  play a small  part tooEmbarrassed

With all these arguements I tried to tell one thing, she's in love with SelvamSmile, if any body have a doubt in it and you want to see her love towards him as black and white BRING BACK NANDHINIBig smile, We will see "idi, mazhai, minnal, puyal" with these we'll  see her love to selvam as well.

Okay, let me make one thing right. I will never say Archana has not changed or etc. I do know her view on Selvam has started changing. But because of this, it does not mean what she did in past is right.Angry Now the only problem is, she is waiting for Selvam to make the FIRST move as her EGO does not allow her to do so.Tongue You dun need to bring back nandhini for this Wink though is wud be fun to see the idi mazhai minnal and puyal LOLLOLLOL. I have a feeling that selvam is going to show back to her so that she will realise how he felt all this while. But if he falls immediately to her feet the moment she gives the green signal D'oh NO COMMENTS Wink
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 27 November 2008 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Sivas,
You predicted correctly.
Tough luck for Archana. However Sindhamani has never had any luck in any of her schemes. Will this one flop too?
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Is there any change in the Title song? Yesterday, i have noticed some new scenes in it.

Thanks nethsSmile , director drag pannama iruntha ok thaan. Let's see.

Yes JagduSmile i think sindmani's plan will get failed, this time too.

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Nice updates, Thanks isaiSmile

Evening slotla ippa thaan Dilipan and Kavya vanthu irukkanga pola irukke.

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netra_rama

I was talking about sangs saying the green signal acca EmbarrassedLOLLOL I stil am saying here that the quick answer she gave to that tricky amma is to cover her guilt or to not let the lady know she has not got back to her husband yet Wink
OK, both of us agree to disagree in this point, because we both think in two different directions

(ShockedShockedShockednengal yenna ippadi karpanai pannerengal??ShockedShocked aval sonnala that she is concern about her husband neeAngryLOL?? Yeen ippadi ireke kudhadhe, maybe she kept thinking about selvam because she don't want him to hear the badmouthing of sivagami, and wait, this is not because she is concern about him but because she don't want selvam to think bad about her motherWink)That's not true, because from te minute she stepped into the house, she felt uncomfortable, that's way before sivagami amma open her mouth, she certainly worried that selvam is staying outside, and she told her father, "avar vezhiye nikaraar, Now you don't start that she try to warn her mum, when we say here only words, we can interpret in different ways, but with the visulas, can certainly tell, what those words meant actually.  
(nup, she don't want selvam to think bad about her motherTongue)you purposely try to overlook this netraConfused
(okay, i did not watch this scene, but i just asked attai who had been following this ... she told me this ..: There was reaction on her face, again not for selvam but for her mom as she don't like anyone talking bad about her motherWinkBut today she  can't even stand a bad statement about him (jokaa?? LOLLOL)Illai, very seriousAngry, udane entha ICU nu ketkaatheengaAngry, .

(hehehehehe this is funny ... but she has been using this term with her mum from the startWink)AngryNNNNNOOOOO, now i get the point you just purposefully arguing pretend you don't get the point here

Archana made few mistakes earlier (okey easy don't get mad at meTongue), she made few + few + few mistakes, (few few mistake?? AngryAngryAngry she has been doing a lot of mistake
i said few+few+few, that comes as a whole lot of mistakes, you didn't get that, naan enna panna mudiyum heheWinkWink..
and nup not because she was scared, because of her EGO)
, i only told not only ego ngarathu thaan

Okay, let me make one thing right. I will never say Archana has not changed or etc. I do know her view on Selvam has started changing. But because of this, it does not mean what she did in past is right.Angry Now the only problem is, she is waiting for Selvam to make the FIRST move as her EGO does not allow her to do so.Tongue NOT ONLY EGOOOOOOOO.................

I have a feeling that selvam is going to show back to her so that she will realise how he felt all this while. Me too think of the same from the beginning when archana started to throw the boomarangs, He surely  will give back her own medicine to taste.  That will add more spice to the serial.  But when ever archana get hurt or snubbed by him i'll cry for herCryCryCry  But if he falls immediately to her feet the moment she gives the green signal D'oh NO COMMENTS
Wink Don't worry that won't happen, he's a strong personality and azhutham just like my archana, we surely will see at some point archana being sad because she couldn't get close to her hubby because of her earlier behaviour, she'll be jealous with nandhini possibly, she'll get angry on him because he moved with nandhini/or some other girl freely but not with her, all sort of thses things will happen, and we'll sit back and enjoy, ofcourse i'll feel for archana at the same time
[/QUOTE]
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 28 November 2008 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the updateSmile

Iniku episode some underground word for both tracks, selvam, archana's and dhileepan, kavya's, nothing much, hope it will be interesting tomorrow

Go to top