India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 193)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

Like Vani, I have started liking this Archana's character now.

Today's episode reminded me of "Mouna Ragam" movie. one of my Favorite movies. Husband-wife relationship was shown really good in that movie. First Revathi kuththi kuththi pesuva & then when she starts understanding Mohan, he starts to poke her up with her same dialogues.

Sangeetha

hi sangeethaSmile,

Heiya archana ku support athigamaayite poguthu,Party
And yes sangeetha, Mouna Raagam is one of my all time fav too.
Enna pannaCryCry, Archana throw quite a lot of  Boomarangs to selvam, now each one of them will return, she has to handle it. CryCry Poor girlCry

s_rajammah Groupbie
s_rajammah
s_rajammah

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
suvariyasimana updates kaaga nadri isaitamil.

sindhamani yeppadi taan teriyavillai, avalaka mattum jackpot adikuthu. yeppadiyo avallake yedhaudhu ore loop kadaikuthu intha archanavei valla vetti akkeretheke. inniki sindhamani vekke jolly taan. annalum yeen marumagal adhei otthekevei matteral. sindhamani's visayam fulla teriyadha, annalum andha lady yaaru, yeen selvam archana patti pesaral neh innimel taan CID velai panneval. naanum bet panninen netra kudde. kandipa sindhamani vekke full visayam andhe phone callei terinjadhum. yenna taan nadakadhe neeh papom inniki.

jayanthi kaike nagai vandhudhechi. innimel aval pangge velai arumitcirevai. selvam sonne dialog super taan. archana uppu samaiyal sappe avanake rosam kuddai taan. hah

Edited by s_rajammah - 25 November 2008 at 9:05pm
guruvignes Groupbie
guruvignes
guruvignes

Posted: 25 November 2008 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

As Annoo said even I dont like the side track but Pavom director, what can he do..He has to drag the serial illaiya so some waste characters.
Sangi I differ from you here... When he has a strong script he need not depend on these side tracks.. We are tolerating it becos of the good main trackConfused 
Anyway coming to today's episode, Archana is changing & that she has started to care for her hubby was shown really good today.
But innum apologise pannalaiye?Confused
 Like Vani, I have started liking this Archana's character now.
I like Selvam more than ArchanaSmile
Also I feel Abitha & Sanjeev's chemistry(Physics???) is doing very good.
Appadiya?Shocked En kannukku theriyalayeLOLLOL.. Just kiddingBig smile Yes their chemistry is picking up.. Physics biology namma kannu theriyathuWink.. so dont bother about thatLOLLOL

Today's episode reminded me of "Mouna Ragam" movie.
Ithu konjam over SangiTongue Mani ratnam kochikka poraarLOLLOL Sari sari small budget Mouna Raagamnu sollalaamWink
one of my Favorite movies. Husband-wife relationship was shown really good in that movie.
A complete fantasynna?EmbarrassedWink Its one of my fav tooBig smile
 Archana has started accepting Selvam as her husband is already shown in today's episode. But something is missing yaConfused She still asked him y dint u come inside na? I did not like her asking it after knowing the reasons.Angry

annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Enna pannaCryCry, Archana throw quite a lot of  Boomarangs to selvam, now each one of them will return, she has to handle it. CryCry Poor girlCry

Vani ithu ungalukke nyayamaa?Tongue Boomarang muthalla vittathu yaaru? appo ungalukku Selvamtha paarthu paavama illaya?LOLLOL
Ippo recieve panre Archana paarthu paava padareengaAngryAngry
BTW your Archana hasnt apologised yetWink Enna reasons solla poreenga Vani?Big smile
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

BTW your Archana hasnt apologised yetWink Enna reasons solla poreenga Vani?Big smile

AnnooSmile,

Archana apologise panni irupaSmile, aana antha scenes kaamikalai, so ungalalaeiyum apologise pannalenu confirm ah solla mudiyaathey!!!   Heiya!!! ThapichuteneROFL!!

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the nice updatesSmile

Sindamanikku next work vanthachu, chummave ethaiyavathu plot pannuva, ippa super matter kidaikka povuthu, vidave matta.Angry Pavam poor couple selvam and archana.Cry

Edited by G_SIVAS - 26 November 2008 at 1:48am
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the nice updateSmile,

So now sindhamani knows where archana was when she was in TrichiUnhappy??  Sure, she will try her level best to expose that to BhagyamAngry (those scenes were shown on the promo.) and chase Archana out of the house, But will she succeedShocked??  Who is going to tell about Trichi matter to Bhagyam??Confused will it be archanaCry? (in case bhagyam corner her somehow ..say, ask her to tell the truth in the pooja room) Even Bhagayam come to know will she able to throw archana out of the house against Selvam's will
Question?? 

At the moment sindha came to know about archana's stay with Trichykaara amma, the time bomb started to tickOuch, we have to wait and see wheter the bomb is going to explode or the battery goneWink, its just a tick sound nothing more than thatSmile.

Go to top