India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 188)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks giri for the updateSmile,

Kavitha get caught, it has only two positive aspects that's selvam now only have to pay back 45 sovgns. And selvam got a suspicision on sindhamani and jayanthy.  He will certainly recall how Jayanthy pleaded to Bhagayma and selvam to lie about his profession. If he think deeper he will remember the land matter and bhagyam and sindhamani's anniyoniyam.

Kavitha's exposure has a strong negative point.  Sindhamani will get alertedAngry.  She never thought Selvam, archana would come this close to expose her.  So now she wanted to do something immediately, to separate selvam and archana.   Not only to take revenge but to save her back and  her daughter Jayanthy as well.  If selvam and archana get together they might coordinate all the riddles and may come for a conclusion that sindhamani is the culprit. 

I've a guess how the necklace end up in Kavitha's house.  May be when Jayanthy come for sindhamani's house, sindhamani  gave it to Jayanthy, as a replacement for her one lakh (remember!! Vinod collected Jayanthy's money to replace the necklace for Archana).  Sindhamani gave the necklace to Jayanthy is a coincident.  When Jayanthy told  she wanted to go office, she actually gone to Kavitha's place and kept the jewellery there. 

And I believe archana will  apologise to selvam for her behaviour yesterdaySmile.  (Kadavule ennai kaapaathu please!!Big smile).  Even selvam may say sorry for thattu thallufying (OK easy easy, yaar yaaro muraikara maathiri irukuWink).  Couple may be problem free for a possible two episodes or three.  May be a little understandingTongue.  konjam romance????Embarrassed But When selvam start the topic as he suspect sindhamani,  things will go wrong between them.

Edited by vani2007 - 21 November 2008 at 10:48pm

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eljay

Selvam stood up for himself and gave Archana a piece of his mind yesterday (sorry, Vani!). Now I am waiting for Archana to apologize to Selvam for the way she shouted at him yesterday and defended her friend Kavitha.

hi eljaySmile,

I think archana will certainly apologise to him, Paarpom

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

And I believe archana will be apologise to selvam for her behaviour yesterdaySmile.  (Kadavule ennai kaapaathu please!!Big smile).  Even selvam may say sorry for thattu thallufying (OK easy easy, yaar yaaro muraikara maathiri irukuWink).  Couple may be problem free for a possible two episodes or three.  May be a little understandingTongue.  konjam romance????Embarrassed But When selvam start the topic as he suspect sindhamani,  things will go wrong between them.

all the best acca Day Dreaming im just gona sit back, relax and watch the little understanding, konjam romance...??Day Dreaming .... but why selvam sud say sorry when all fault is on the "i know everything" archanaAngry?
sang_24 Senior Member
sang_24
sang_24

Posted: 21 November 2008 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
Just now I watched this new Ad of Thirumathi Selvam in the middle of Aanandham Serial & thought shud share with u guys so that for the next 2 days v can talk about this.
So the Ad was something like this:
jayanthy is being beaten up by her husband. Anyways, thats not so interesting. Coming to Archana & Selvam, Selvam's Periappa is asking them to go to their Sambandhi's place to return that 10 Paun Nagai & I guess Selvam & Archana are going on motorcycle(I guess this becoz thats not shown) & Selvam is outside & Archana going in & giving the Gold & Asusual Sivagami amma is making some comments on Selvam & Thank God for the first time Archana is shouting at her Mom telling " Pothum ma Niruththu" & taking side of Selvam I guess. Her mom is really shocked to see her shouting. So this is what they showed.
So in the coming weeks, there sure is gonna be, as Vani said, a little understanding & Koncham Koncham Romance Clap Clap I guess. so good days for Selvam is going to start soon but u know what when Archana was shouting Jayanthy was also there. So again she might go to Sinda & do plan to seperate Selvam & Archana. Who Knows??

Hey Vani,,Ur imagination is too much..Hats off...Ur screenplay is much more interesting than the real story.
So guys what do u have to talk about this Ad??

Sangs
mellisai IF-Sizzlerz
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

When Jayanthy told  she wanted to go office, she actually gone to Kavitha's place and kept the jewellery there. 
Can't be, Bhagayam and Poonga were there, so she could not have done it then! Her expressions showed that she didn't know anything about the jewellery, so it must be Sindha's well planned work!Wink
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sang_24

Hey Vani,,Ur imagination is too much..Hats off...Ur screenplay is much more interesting than the real story.
So guys what do u have to talk about this Ad??

Sangs

Hi sangSmile,

thankyou, im glad u like my guess work, and again another thanks for let us know about the new promo, udaneye odi paarthutenBig smile.  I'm in a hurry will be back to share my views about the promo
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

When Jayanthy told  she wanted to go office, she actually gone to Kavitha's place and kept the jewellery there. 
Can't be, Bhagayam and Poonga were there, so she could not have done it then! Her expressions showed that she didn't know anything about the jewellery, so it must be Sindha's well planned work!Wink

True thamizhanSmile,

you got a point, isai too mention this, they purposefully show poonga stays there to make us believe jayanthy has nothing to do with that, and now there is no logical explanation.  But i don't know, i have a feeling jayanthy have a hand in the jewel replacementConfused
annoo Senior Member
annoo
annoo

Posted: 22 November 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Vani, first of all I appreciate ur skill in giving a screen play better than the original.ClapClap U sud write a FF with Archana Selvam as lead.. This is my wish.. Wink And coming back to yesterday's episode, I dont think its Jayanthy's idea to keep in Kavith's house.. I feel Jayanthy doesnt have a criminal mind like her mom's..
So it should be Sindha's idea to keep in Kavitha's house..
Lets wait and see..

Go to top