India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 183)

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by malligai

Che idli veena pochi.

Malligai, I hope Poonga gave those idlies to his 4 kaal friend 'Bhagyam'Big smile

girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Welcome Sangs and Quick_Silver,

I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun here. Please do join in the discussions.

Q_S,
kalavara paduthareengaleBig smile
hope the director keeps up the pace he has shown so far and not get bowed down by the prime slot.

So nice of you to join us here, Annoo! How long are you in Chennai? Adutha kadai ezhudha arambichuteengala?Smile

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

nov 20th, thursday:

Venue - Selvam's house; Time - morning; Participants - Archana, Selvam and Poonga
(idhu yenna pudhusa giri Wink)

That does it. Selvam plate pudichu kovathula oru thallu. (Bike thalaiva!tamilnadu can gear up for another medalLOL) Thattu at the end of the 'mittham' and idlies scattered. Selvam retorts back angrily if she is going to saavadichufy for ever like this. There is a limit for his tolerance and he is also a manushan and takes salted foodTongue ( hear hearClapLOL) ARchana has a jolt and kinda speechless. 

Excellent episode ClapClapClap Archana just deserve this. Yevelevo naliki taan ore manushanai potte ippadi sinduva??Angry i was pretty much annoyed seeing her uruteraning selvam to much .. Angry i was always wondering when selvam ponggiyeluduvan Day Dreaming and finally he did it ClapClap ... innimal arachana ore step gap udon taan pesuval polereke LOLLOL

thanks daa giri for the excellent updates ..... ClapClap anandham mudinji .... next TMS ... unggaloden hardworking vekkee yennode sincere thanks Wink 
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Vani,

Archana puguzh kodi katti parakkudheWink. Thirundhave illai parungaBig smile
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Tamizhan,

I can see you have become an ardent fan of TMS - siggie ellam mariducheBig smile
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

So selvam took a firm stand on kavitha's matter, that's good, and another thing, he started to take a firm stand as a husband as well, It looks good. In most (it wont fit to all relationships, they fall under different categories) cases of any relationship either of a party used to control the relationship.  Here it seems all the time  archana controls the relationship but now have a feeling selvam slowly taking over it.

Its about time for selvam to take overClapClap ... all this while archana has been dominating himAngry just because he had been really silent and tolerating Archana. Some might say its because of love his tolerating her, but for me, his tolerance is because he feels guilty for cheating her out in marriage.  Ermm but well ... there is a limit for everything Confused i wished his dad came bit late. He sud have given her more doseAngry
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by quick_silver

I dont think kavitha will pottukuduthufy sindha/bhagyam. then how can you drag the serial? esp. since it has gained the prime time slot now? All serial directors would def. like to follow thiru 'thols' selvam to drag on the serial and get into everyones nerves!!

Definitely there is no chances of kavitha getting caught Wink there is no solid prove on her stealing the chain. Besides, im pretty much sure she will have some reason to support her sudden richness Wink and yup, since TMS has gained the rpmise time slot, definitely sindha is not gona get caught soonWink
netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 20 November 2008 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annoo

Hmm forgot to tell you... I happen to visit this thread just because my sweet buddy Nezu has told about Archana in her MOTW threadWink

LOLLOLLOL i did not know this wud drag you here .. but im glad Embarrassed lets have more fun in this section anu hun. Lucky u in india and getting to watch it directly ..... im gona call u everyngt to get speedy updates LOLLOL just kidding .. giri is already giving suda suda updates here ... thanks daa giri Hug

Go to top