India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 18)

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Thanks SIVAS for the info, hope she read it. "Paavam selvam, etho oru vazhi virakatum".

vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giriadimai

July 2nd:

Selvam is trying to squeeze toothpaste from a closed tube - flashes of previous night, Bhagyam teaches him to apply paste on the brush properly. Then Arch serves him idly - he keeps looking at her face with full sogam ( paarkave romba paavama irukku) and guess she also must hv been affected, cos she empties all the idlies on his plate, much to the amusement of Bhagyam and Rani. Poonga comes there shockedBig smile - please keep idlies and chutney for us also . Vasu takes his plate to enjoy his idlies watching TV. But Arch insists he comes back , asking Selvam to call Vasu. Archana matha velaiyellam nallave seiyara.

Selvam gets ready to leave for the garage and Bhagyam  says 'Archana kitta sollittu poda' - He looks at her- freeze

Selvam oru velai seiyalaam - evening college serndhu diploma illai AMIE padikalaam. Illai Archanave unmai therinju avan padikka help pannalaam. Enna seiyarangalo, poruthirundu parkanum

Thanks for the suda suda update Giri, Thanks Thanks ........(1 million)ClapClap

Aiyo " intha rendu villigalai ketpaar illaya?", can't stand these two women,Angry.  Paavam Selvam, and you are correct Giri, Selvam will certainly enter into a night college or external studies, till he become an engineer, he won't touch archana I think.  But before that Archana started to like her hubby, hopefully.  Don't you think Giri or Sivas, ? Selvam's periappa may tell  Archana the truth that selvam's poonga's first wife's son,  sooner or later this truth will come out, this may be a turning point.

Archana will turn this family upside down, and make every one a responsible person especially Poongavanam and Vasu.  Looking forward to watch today's episode.Big smile
G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 3:46am | IP Logged

My Heart full thanks to giri for your rapid speed updation. 

I didn't see today's episode. But, from my view, Archana will change selvam's family  In the same way,  i am expecting that Selvam'll change his MIL (Arch's mother) by saying 'unnai pola mappillai thedinalum kidaikathu' then only arch'll agree him.

o.k. let's see.

Edited by G_SIVAS - 02 July 2008 at 3:56am
Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
thank u giri for the updates.....i wd like to join this forum too
girivanam IF-Rockerz
girivanam
girivanam

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Vani and Sivas,

ethanai enthusiasm oda irukeenga? nichayam Sivagami will come around Big smile

Hearty welcome Subbali Smile ,

You will definitely have fun in this forum
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Welcome Suballi Smile, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

I think, Archana is not comfortable with her atrocious behavior yesterday.  Seems restless, may be she started to "edai poda start panral selvathai". 

I don't like sinda to come to selvam's house, she will ruin everything somehow, Sivagami kumbidara kadavul thaan archanavai save panna venum

G_SIVAS Goldie
G_SIVAS
G_SIVAS

Posted: 02 July 2008 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
My cheerful welcome to Subbali Big smile

And Giri, I am showing so much interest, why because the story is very good and the characterization is also very nice. Mainly speaking, heroine domination is not there when compared to other mega, giga serials.true?

I think in the forthcoming days, selvam gonna be calm, but Arch gonna be active.

And one thing Vani, Rani (selvam's sis) is also aware of that letter matter. Is it correct?

Edited by G_SIVAS - 02 July 2008 at 8:16pm
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 03 July 2008 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by G_SIVAS

And Giri, I am showing so much interest, why because the story is very good and the characterization is also very nice. Mainly speaking, heroine domination is not there when compared to other mega, giga serials.true?

I think in the forthcoming days, selvam gonna be calm, but Arch gonna be active.

And one thing Vani, Rani (selvam's sis) is also aware of that letter matter. Is it correct?

100% correct Sivas, the characterization is brilliant, hope they will keep going like this.  And the main story is about a husband and wife [anger, understanding, like, love, jealous (you will be jealous  soon archana LOL)], mainly dealing with emotions,  after a very long time i think a serial give importance for human emotions (Correct me if i am wrong, may be in some other channels there are serials, i didn't watch).  That's why I like this serial most. [ Doesn't mean to offend any serial, if you think so pls let me know]

Yes!, Archana will be active, and Selvam will under play his roll, Its really nice to watch the heroine is not a super woman but a good human being . 
After you said only I remember Sivas, Rani knows about the letter, actually she gave the idea to selvam, isn't it?
I really like selvam's dad character, earlier he was portray as a comedian now they nicely change him as a character artist,

Go to top