Thirumathi Selvam

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 - Page 148

sang_24 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Todays episode was excellent. The director is really doing a very good job atleast with the main track. As Annoo said even I dont like the side track but Pavom director, what can he do..He has to drag the serial illaiya so some waste characters.
Anyway coming to today's episode, Archana is changing & that she has started to care for her hubby was shown really good today. Archana showing Tudippu in her eyes that Selvam is outside, wow excellent Archana. Like Vani, I have started liking this Archana's character now. Also I feel Abitha & Sanjeev's chemistry(Physics???) is doing very good. They really look like a very good couple.

Today's episode reminded me of "Mouna Ragam" movie. one of my Favorite movies. Husband-wife relationship was shown really good in that movie. First Revathi kuththi kuththi pesuva & then when she starts understanding Mohan, he starts to poke her up with her same dialogues.
Here in TS also same kind is happening. Archana has started accepting Selvam as her husband is already shown in today's episode. But now looks like Selvam has changed a bit & started to poke her with Punch Dialogues. Anyway its intersting too.

Lets see what happens in the later episodes....

Sangeetha
Edited by sang_24 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: isaitamil

akka now credit crunch and it is affecting everyone and this lady is also one of them😃

Isai😊, correct time la sonna correct point😃
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sang_24

Like Vani, I have started liking this Archana's character now.

Today's episode reminded me of "Mouna Ragam" movie. one of my Favorite movies. Husband-wife relationship was shown really good in that movie. First Revathi kuththi kuththi pesuva & then when she starts understanding Mohan, he starts to poke her up with her same dialogues.

Sangeetha

hi sangeetha😊,

Heiya archana ku support athigamaayite poguthu,🥳
And yes sangeetha, Mouna Raagam is one of my all time fav too.
Enna panna😭😭, Archana throw quite a lot of  Boomarangs to selvam, now each one of them will return, she has to handle it. 😭😭 Poor girl😭

s_rajammah thumbnail
suvariyasimana updates kaaga nadri isaitamil.

sindhamani yeppadi taan teriyavillai, avalaka mattum jackpot adikuthu. yeppadiyo avallake yedhaudhu ore loop kadaikuthu intha archanavei valla vetti akkeretheke. inniki sindhamani vekke jolly taan. annalum yeen marumagal adhei otthekevei matteral. sindhamani's visayam fulla teriyadha, annalum andha lady yaaru, yeen selvam archana patti pesaral neh innimel taan CID velai panneval. naanum bet panninen netra kudde. kandipa sindhamani vekke full visayam andhe phone callei terinjadhum. yenna taan nadakadhe neeh papom inniki.

jayanthi kaike nagai vandhudhechi. innimel aval pangge velai arumitcirevai. selvam sonne dialog super taan. archana uppu samaiyal sappe avanake rosam kuddai taan. hah

Edited by s_rajammah - 15 years ago
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sang_24

As Annoo said even I dont like the side track but Pavom director, what can he do..He has to drag the serial illaiya so some waste characters.

Sangi I differ from you here... When he has a strong script he need not depend on these side tracks.. We are tolerating it becos of the good main track😕 
Anyway coming to today's episode, Archana is changing & that she has started to care for her hubby was shown really good today.
But innum apologise pannalaiye?😕
 Like Vani, I have started liking this Archana's character now.
I like Selvam more than Archana😊
Also I feel Abitha & Sanjeev's chemistry(Physics???) is doing very good.
Appadiya?😲 En kannukku theriyalaye😆😆.. Just kidding😃 Yes their chemistry is picking up.. Physics biology namma kannu theriyathu😉.. so dont bother about that😆😆

Today's episode reminded me of "Mouna Ragam" movie.
Ithu konjam over Sangi😛 Mani ratnam kochikka poraar😆😆 Sari sari small budget Mouna Raagamnu sollalaam😉
one of my Favorite movies. Husband-wife relationship was shown really good in that movie.
A complete fantasynna?😳😉 Its one of my fav too😃
 Archana has started accepting Selvam as her husband is already shown in today's episode. But something is missing ya😕 She still asked him y dint u come inside na? I did not like her asking it after knowing the reasons.😡

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vani2007

Enna panna😭😭, Archana throw quite a lot of  Boomarangs to selvam, now each one of them will return, she has to handle it. 😭😭 Poor girl😭

Vani ithu ungalukke nyayamaa?😛 Boomarang muthalla vittathu yaaru? appo ungalukku Selvamtha paarthu paavama illaya?😆😆
Ippo recieve panre Archana paarthu paava padareenga😡😡
BTW your Archana hasnt apologised yet😉 Enna reasons solla poreenga Vani?😃

vani2007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annoo

BTW your Archana hasnt apologised yet😉 Enna reasons solla poreenga Vani?😃

Annoo😊,

Archana apologise panni irupa😊, aana antha scenes kaamikalai, so ungalalaeiyum apologise pannalenu confirm ah solla mudiyaathey!!!   Heiya!!! Thapichutene🤣!!

G_SIVAS thumbnail
Thanks isai for the nice updates😊

Sindamanikku next work vanthachu, chummave ethaiyavathu plot pannuva, ippa super matter kidaikka povuthu, vidave matta.😡 Pavam poor couple selvam and archana.😭

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Thanks isai for the nice update😊,

So now sindhamani knows where archana was when she was in Trichi😔??  Sure, she will try her level best to expose that to Bhagyam😡 (those scenes were shown on the promo.) and chase Archana out of the house, But will she succeed😲??  Who is going to tell about Trichi matter to Bhagyam??😕 will it be archana😭? (in case bhagyam corner her somehow ..say, ask her to tell the truth in the pooja room) Even Bhagayam come to know will she able to throw archana out of the house against Selvam's will
?? 

At the moment sindha came to know about archana's stay with Trichykaara amma, the time bomb started to tick, we have to wait and see wheter the bomb is going to explode or the battery gone😉, its just a tick sound nothing more than that😊.

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Isaitamil for yesterday's and today's updates. Sindha's coming across Tiruchikara amma is so cinematic. Instead she could have traced the lady from the newspaper advt the lady gave when Archana was in the hostel. Anyway nethu vaasal parthu Archana thayanginadhu nalla irundhadhu. Amma mela erinju vizhundadhu pleasant surprise.

From the earlier promos, I had been telling myself Archana is chiding her mother for suspecting Sindha and I made a bet . Looks like I lost😛
Previous
1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 182
Next