India-Forums

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 (Page 108)

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vani2007

Originally posted by eljay

Gandhi thatha poi solla maataar. ?That is why this serial needs to be canceled today. ?Archana has done nothing but tell lies for some time now.
eljaySmile,
Jayanthy, Sindhamani, Kavitha ellarum romba atoozhiyam panraanga, neenga archana va mattum solreengale Cry

Yes, but her actions affect poor Selvam, and I like him. I don't care about Jayanthy, sindha and Kavitha - that is for their husbands.

narasu Newbie
narasu
narasu

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Isai,

Ennachu? Yaaru maatikitaanga? Archana Cry or Kavitha Big smile??

Thirudana illae thirudiya?  Day Dreaming

Edited by narasu - 03 October 2008 at 2:49am
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Thanks isai for the wonderful immediate updateSmile,

So, Sindhamani and Kavitha achieved what they wantAngry.  Ippo enna nadaka porathu?  bhagyam immediately send archana to her porantha veedu straight from the hospital or she is going to have a "needi visaranai" at home and write the sentence??  How selvam is going to react this? is he going to tell mum, that he asked his wife to pretend?  I think so (only my 5 paise predictionEmbarrassed)

On the other hand, in archana's house everybody will be fedup with the news, there are chances they scold archana for lying and cheat all the family members.  Poor archanaCry, jumped from frying pan to the fire.  Annike food poison nu solli irukalaam. 

Whatever it is, if archana go home only she can find the letter, but before find it, she has to go through a lot of problems, questions, accusations. etc etc Cry

isaitamil Senior Member
isaitamil
isaitamil

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
vani madam aanalum neenga unga favourite mouna raagathai vitu koduka maatingale, uppai thinnavan thanniyai kudichu than aaganum, archana started all this drama, selvam archana paninathukellam thirupi kuthi kaati pesa arambicha enna aagaum. let her take the example from her own anna vinod how rude sometimes he behave with his wife, selvam appadi ethum senju irukara ithu varai.
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by isaitamil

vani madam aanalum neenga unga favourite mouna raagathai vitu koduka maatingale, uppai thinnavan thanniyai kudichu than aaganum, archana started all this drama, selvam archana paninathukellam thirupi kuthi kaati pesa arambicha enna aagaum. let her take the example from her own anna vinod how rude sometimes he behave with his wife, selvam appadi ethum senju irukara ithu varai.

Unmai thaan isaiSmile,
married to selvam is the best thing happened in archana's life, no one can object that, aana, avar romba periya oru poi solli thaan athai senchaaru.  A girl like archana who sacrifice a lot and in return get continuous hurts and iltreatments from her family members, her only dream is to get  a wonderful married life.   I guess.  In archana's point of view, (avanga antha letter ai padikave illaye, innum) , a guy cheated her and married, he demolish her only dream.  Athu oru periya,  romba periya shock oru girl ku,  athanaala thanaala mudincha varaikum revenge edukaratha ninaikara.  But the events happened before and happening now will make her realise he's not a person she has in mind, archana ve realise panna thaan undu.  Athu romba seekiram nadanthudum nu thonuthu.Day Dreaming

Edited by vani2007 - 03 October 2008 at 8:51am
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Last time my prediction was correct about the tablets. 
This time?
The hospital visit was a dream sequence for Archana? Usual Suntv stunt?? Are they trying to put suspense in the mind of viewers over a weekend?
kalki2007 Coolbie
kalki2007
kalki2007

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
thanks Prabu for the update

it's out in the open - what's going to be next
Archana can't go home or maybe she will go home
Selvam would say i will go with her if you send her home
or he would say he is the one told her that they don't want any babies for a while. but why drama?
vani2007 Goldie
vani2007
vani2007

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
They show bhagyam's flashbacks about archana as well, so it seems less likely a dream sequence, but in teledramas we never ruled out anything.

I think, selvam will come to the hospital, archana surely informed him before go the primary care, when he comes, he may try to put the blame on him to save archana.  That may be a start of archana's change of mind.  (this is my 5 paise predictionEmbarrassed)

Enaku pachchai mattai ready aaratha??EmbarrassedBig smile

Edited by vani2007 - 03 October 2008 at 4:13pm

Go to top