Thirumathi Selvam

Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 - Page 176

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: netra_rama

Its simple acca ๐Ÿ˜‰ As u have said, Selvam dearly loves Archana .. he just don't want her to get into any problem with her suggestion. Though Selvam loves his family a lot, he is well aware that if Archana idea is said to them, Bhagyam will definitely would jump in and accuse Archana with harsh words on not wanting vasu get a good job nu. Selvam ask her not to interrupt in this matter only because he loves her alot and does not want his mother to throw words on her ๐Ÿ˜Š or curse her ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I don't think so neths๐Ÿ˜Š, that selvam ONLY concerns about archana and that's why he stopped her.(she will get scolded by bhagyam, can say he used that asthram to shut her up๐Ÿ˜‰),    I never doubt selvam's love for archana, no one can.  But when it comes to his family (mum and siblings), he is biased, doesn;t want to listen any constructive criticism even.  For that particular place in his heart which he gave to his mum and siblings, he's not willing to let archana in.  Once he stepped into Kavya's life and saved her,  because he felt he has a right and duty for them, now archana feels the same,  incidents are different but the intention is same 'CONCERN'. ๐Ÿ˜Š. I'd wish, he better understands that and listen to her, instead of turn a deaf ear.  Because what ever it is, he is the one who is going to sort the problems out, no matter who does the mess.  I'm really worried whether he try to go to jail instead of his mum at somepoint in this money matter.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samhita29 thumbnail
thanks for the updates.
Bhagyam will be more exposed of archan's question.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Giri for the superfast update.  Hahaha, now Bhagyam will have to admit to having eavesdropped outside Archana and Selvam's room.  I am sick of this leech of a Vasu and his unshaven look - will someone please buy him a razor blade and some shaving cream?
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks giri for the wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š,

Bhagayam's exposed without any delays, but it seems with jayanthy and sindhamani two more people added in the list to ruin the married life of selvam and archana.  Bhagayam is biased on one thing.  That is, if Archana doesn't intervene, selvam would be a puppet in her hands, now she sees archana as an enemy, and may try to get rid of her, and try to push her away from selvam as much as possible and as soon as possible.  Her son vasu, who has no morals at any time will definitely help her.  If sindhamani come to know that bhagyam has a grudge on archana, she will use that golden opportunity to achive her target๐Ÿ˜ˆ.  Hard time for the couple.๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tomorrow, we may witness more mayhem at selvam;s place,  Archana pinpoint bhagyam with a question, it seems bhagyam doesn;t have an escape route.  On the other hand, archana is the person, who doesn't talk often, but if she intend to talk, its hard to stop her๐Ÿค”, more harsh words, more accusations.  Poor selvam in the middle of wife and mum, the question is how he is going to handle the situation and calm down his wife and mum??.........

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the udpates Giri...

apadi Bhayam matinutta..So Selvam is saved from going to police staion...

vasu ๐Ÿ˜ก sick fellow..needs some more thrashing from KP ...

Archana superb acting...Enama kovam varuthu purushana yaravuthu thappa sonna... Bhagyatha correcta madakina....Waiting for today's episode to see bhagyam's answer....

Edited by nithyamkv - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the excellent updates giri .. despite ur busy schedule ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Much appreciated giri ๐Ÿ˜Š

As i was watching this episode, i was boiling in anger๐Ÿ˜ก the way Vasu was talking to Selvam๐Ÿ˜ก How could he says Selvam is selfish and only cares for him๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก after all he had done for his family๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ and Pongga๐Ÿ˜ก .. for once im so mad at him. When Selvam ask him if what he did was wrong, pongal was silent๐Ÿ˜ก his wife has done something wrong and all he does is keeping quite?? and worrying both brothers fighting?? He should have given a hard slap for Bhagyam like how Archana father did to her mother.

I don't see anything wrong in Archana questioning bhagyam on how she knew some stuff which she personally discuss with her husband in the room? Im pretty sure Bhaygam is going to try to turn and twist around ... and i strongly believe Selva might for once side his wife and ask his mother the same question too .. well who knows wat the director might store for us ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› ...

Overall, yesterday episode was ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ for Selvam actually not siding his mother though he loves and cares for her ... well he actually saved her ...
myths_vaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful updates Giri.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yesterday I predicted Baghyam will be exposed. should have been the script writer. Suntv serials are so predictable nowadays.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Giri, that's a fantastic update of a horrible episode.
Some observations. Perhaps Archana can stop acting like Selvam's sister if they actually move out. What happened to her privacy point? And then they can sing romantic songs in the new house such as "chota sa ghar hai yeh magar tum isko pasand kar lo"๐Ÿ˜†.
Kavya's acting good and one hopes she will succeed in her aim๐Ÿ‘.  Kavya, appidiye Darshini noda boyfriend um steal pannarthu taane๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ? That will be a smack on Darshini's character as well.
Giri, baghyam and sindha HAVE proved themselves as blood sisters. Orrey thiruttu kudumban lerndhu vandha๐Ÿคฃ.
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey Jagdu,

Sindha and Bhagyam blood sisters?๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

how could you Jags? ๐Ÿ˜ฒArchana and Selvam tamizhla than duet paadanum, paaduvanga๐Ÿ˜†