Posted: 15 years ago
netra_rama  wrote

Ummm mudalai unn kanavar gauvanima πŸ˜› appadam others feeling pathekelamπŸ˜‰

I  agree with you netra for this.
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks isai for the wonderful update😊,

Selvam's stand in vasu, revathy matter is so practical, and that's reality as well.  Seems archana has a soft corner for Revathy, may be revathy try to contact archana and try to  reunite with vasu with her help.   In case if archana helps them she has to answer not only to bhagyam but to her husband as well

If Poonga turns as a responsible man that will be the 8th wonder of the world I think. 

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: giriadimai

Good to see the practical side of Selvam. I am surprised why camera didn't focus on Archana when Selvam gave a sermon on Kadhal - atrocious, illaiya Vani?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Giri😊,  Romba kindal aahi pochu illa??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vani,

may be Poonga needs an 8th arivu to become the 8th wonderπŸ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

Giri😊,  Romba kindal aahi pochu illa??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Never been more serious😳. Nambunga😭
eljay thumbnail
Thanks Isai for the update.  That was a super quick recovery for Vasu, since he was in the hospital yesterday with tubes going in and out of him and couldn't even talk, but has already been discharged by the time Revathy gets there, and this is just the next day. 

Giri, I have no ideas here, since both Jothi and Poonga are already married, otherwise I would have said to get them married to each other and then let them drive each other crazy.  Besides, I don't think Poonga is as bad as Jothi, he cares about his marumagaL and he cares about his sons.  His only problem is his alcohol addiction.  In Jothi's case, you can't even blame her stubborn foolishness on alcohol, she is just determined to be stupid.  Poonga is a better character, he has some kindness in him. 

I am beginning to sound like Vani defending Archana!  Vani, you are rubbing off on me.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks isai
i think the best punishment KP could have given revathy, is to let her marry Vasu, and go and live at his house without any sothu of her own..then she would have realised what a womaniser/golddigger he really is, and she would go running back to daddy
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Giri,
Who are the other 7 who have arivu?
There seems to be no worthy intellectual on the show. From the begining, Archana never opened her mouth. Baghyam never seems to have anything nice to say about any one. If only donut were able to convince Vasu to get up.
It is easier for men to absorb love failures.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jagdu

Giri,

Who are the other 7 who have arivu?
There seems to be no worthy intellectual on the show. From the begining, Archana never opened her mouth. Baghyam never seems to have anything nice to say about any one. If only donut were able to convince Vasu to get up.
It is easier for men to absorb love failures.

Im suprised jags 😲😲😲 u do notice there seem to be no worthy intellectual on this serial and yet u come here to read the updates 😲 .... ummmmm...... u must be really having lots of time on hand i guess πŸ˜‰

I would never agree Archana had never open her mouth ... i notice her mouth opening when she was talking in some parts 😲😲 how can she talk with the mouth close yaar? πŸ˜‰ Regards to bhagyam .. umm i can't say much.

It is easier for men to absorb love failure 😲😲 jags 😑😑
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Isai for the updates....