Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi Annoo😊,

Haven't seen you here for sometime??? holiday va? good good😊.
I agree with you Annoo, respect should come from the heart,

Archana likes selvam, she started to lean towards him, and she now realises how much Selvam loves her and she's so sure, he will be in her side with her and protect her all the time, She trusts him. But with these thoughts, deep down she has 'You did this to me',  thought too, I think.   It seems, She's not fully convinced or ready to wipe out from her memory till now, that he lied to get her.  May be I'm wrong.

Because after they returned from Trichy, she started to talk to him softly, but in between an entirely different conversation/arguement she pointed out that he lied to her to marry her, in another occassion, she said 'you can lie easily, I can't', so it seems,
in a corner of her heart still she has that thought that he betrayed .  May be she try to overcome that thought, but her mind plays tricks with her, one time she feels for him but in some strange moments that 'get betrayed' thoughts influences her.

May be when she see the letter selvam wrote to her before marriage, she'll fully convined.

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

it may be called as split personality😉

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

Haven't seen you here for sometime??? holiday va? good good😊. Yes still on holiday😉
I agree with you Annoo, respect should come from the heart, Thank u thank u😃

May be when she see the letter selvam wrote to her before marriage, she'll fully convined. Is there any chance to read that letter?😕

Vani, Thank u so much for clearing my doubt then and there, cos it helps me to follow TMS correctly😛

annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: isaitamil

it may be called as split personality😉 Ha Ha good one 🤣 I am unable to control my laughter 🤣🤣🤣 Thanks to ur sense of humour 😊

Hello Vani,
 Unga Archanava nalla psychiatrist kitta kaattalama?😉😆😆
sang_24 thumbnail
Thanks Vani for ur updates... You story update was simple superb just like Giri..

Good Work.. Keep up...👍🏼 👍🏼

Sangs
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great work vani.
the updates are simply superb
Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago
s_rajammah thumbnail
Mikka nandhi giri vani ponnu. alagana updates kaaga. ippo yellam naan tms parkeredhei illai. unggal updates avalava real. interesting episodes taan parkeredhe.

archana ippo mella mella avalakai ariyamal tanni pasam selvam melai undachu. annal, ore pakkam selvam kalyanathaka munnalai sonna poi avalai ore pakkam tadhekedhe. selvam tappe pannelei taan, annalum andhe incident taan archanavei rombavei bother panne vethchude. annal, kandipa aval mulumeiya selvam pakkam thirumbiruval.

thali kudhuthe aval andha kudumbathil ore thani yedhum pidichital. annalum bhayam ippo time being kaaga mattam olenga irupa, kudhi sekerethil, sinda sindhelil aval tirumbi archana vekke torture kudupal.  selvam kandhipa indhe thali matterlei rombavei move ayirupan.

vani ponnu, indha thali matter episode, vitulei yenna ragalai namma netu ponnuvekke .. unnake kandhipa theriyum.
vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: isaitamil

it may be called as split personality😉

You make me laugh isai 😊
and
Thanks Dr.Isaitamil for the diagnosis😆

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Hi friends😊,
Thanks for your comments and appreciation😳

vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: s_rajammah

Mikka nandhi giri vani ponnu. alagana updates kaaga. ippo yellam naan tms parkeredhei illai. unggal updates avalava real. interesting episodes taan parkeredhe.

archana ippo mella mella avalakai ariyamal tanni pasam selvam melai undachu. annal, ore pakkam selvam kalyanathaka munnalai sonna poi avalai ore pakkam tadhekedhe. selvam tappe pannelei taan, annalum andhe incident taan archanavei rombavei bother panne vethchude. annal, kandipa aval mulumeiya selvam pakkam thirumbiruval.

thali kudhuthe aval andha kudumbathil ore thani yedhum pidichital. annalum bhayam ippo time being kaaga mattam olenga irupa, kudhi sekerethil, sinda sindhelil aval tirumbi archana vekke torture kudupal.  selvam kandhipa indhe thali matterlei rombavei move ayirupan.

vani ponnu, indha thali matter episode, vitulei yenna ragalai namma netu ponnuvekke .. unnake kandhipa theriyum.

Hi 😊,
Unmai thaan, Archana will completely understand him at some point.  Bhagyam may hesitate to ask archana, but sindhamani will try her utmost.

Neths is so sensitive in some aspects😊