Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_SIVAS thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Superb update, thanks giri๐Ÿ˜Š

Moreover, kavitha is just a friend, so, it's not wrong to do investigate with her. But, ava eduthathukku there was no evidence. Kavitha appadiye sindamaniai katti koduthalum, sindamani thanakum kavithavukkum entha sambandhamum illainnu nalla nadagam adiduva.

Etho eppadiyo, yesterday episodela oru speed irunthathu.๐Ÿ‘
annoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi TS fans ๐Ÿ˜Š 
Giri's updates and TS fans' comments made me watch TS for the past one week. As I am in Chennai this week, I could see it without any delay ๐Ÿ˜› 
Giri- We are interacting after a long time๐Ÿ˜‰ How r u? Ur updates are damn good madam๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ur sense of humour is greatโญ๏ธ

Vani- I mistook u as Malaysian Vani๐Ÿ˜›, then ambi corrected me๐Ÿ˜Š. Your screen play for TS is great mam.. U seem to predict everything well..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ But u support this Archana in all places๐Ÿ˜• 
If Selvam had slapped her yesterday I would hav felt a bit happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ Here I need to say, I havent watched the earlier episodes... From ur updates and comments I follow the storyline๐Ÿ˜‰

Thamizh, Isai- Ur comments add spice to this thread..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well done all of you๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hmm forgot to tell you... I happen to visit this thread just because my sweet buddy Nezu has told about Archana in her MOTW thread๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by annoo - 15 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
G_Sivas,

unga postkku eppo naan reply panren parunga! All becos of the time change๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Afternoon timingsla we were all online at the same time and had real fun.These days,  I just manage to post updates and run away. Erkanave Vani ennai nalla thitti PM anupittaanga๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

sigh... endha vidhathuleyum ivangala thirupthi panna mudiyadhunu director polambuvaro?๐Ÿ˜†

Hope everything is fine at home front๐Ÿ˜Š
girivanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: malligai

Che idli veena pochi.

Malligai, I hope Poonga gave those idlies to his 4 kaal friend 'Bhagyam'๐Ÿ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail
Welcome Sangs and Quick_Silver,

I am sure you will have lots and lots of fun here. Please do join in the discussions.

Q_S,
kalavara paduthareengale๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hope the director keeps up the pace he has shown so far and not get bowed down by the prime slot.

So nice of you to join us here, Annoo! How long are you in Chennai? Adutha kadai ezhudha arambichuteengala?๐Ÿ˜Š

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: giriadimai

nov 20th, thursday:

Venue - Selvam's house; Time - morning; Participants - Archana, Selvam and Poonga
(idhu yenna pudhusa giri ๐Ÿ˜‰)

That does it. Selvam plate pudichu kovathula oru thallu. (Bike thalaiva!tamilnadu can gear up for another medal๐Ÿ˜†) Thattu at the end of the 'mittham' and idlies scattered. Selvam retorts back angrily if she is going to saavadichufy for ever like this. There is a limit for his tolerance and he is also a manushan and takes salted food๐Ÿ˜› ( hear hear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†) ARchana has a jolt and kinda speechless. 

Excellent episode ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Archana just deserve this. Yevelevo naliki taan ore manushanai potte ippadi sinduva??๐Ÿ˜ก i was pretty much annoyed seeing her uruteraning selvam to much .. ๐Ÿ˜ก i was always wondering when selvam ponggiyeluduvan ๐Ÿ˜ and finally he did it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ... innimal arachana ore step gap udon taan pesuval polereke ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thanks daa giri for the excellent updates ..... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ anandham mudinji .... next TMS ... unggaloden hardworking vekkee yennode sincere thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
girivanam thumbnail
Vani,

Archana puguzh kodi katti parakkudhe๐Ÿ˜‰. Thirundhave illai parunga๐Ÿ˜ƒ
girivanam thumbnail
Tamizhan,

I can see you have become an ardent fan of TMS - siggie ellam mariduche๐Ÿ˜ƒ
netra_rama thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

So selvam took a firm stand on kavitha's matter, that's good, and another thing, he started to take a firm stand as a husband as well, It looks good. In most (it wont fit to all relationships, they fall under different categories) cases of any relationship either of a party used to control the relationship.  Here it seems all the time  archana controls the relationship but now have a feeling selvam slowly taking over it.

Its about time for selvam to take over๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ... all this while archana has been dominating him๐Ÿ˜ก just because he had been really silent and tolerating Archana. Some might say its because of love his tolerating her, but for me, his tolerance is because he feels guilty for cheating her out in marriage.  ๐Ÿค” but well ... there is a limit for everything ๐Ÿ˜• i wished his dad came bit late. He sud have given her more dose๐Ÿ˜ก
netra_rama thumbnail
Originally posted by: quick_silver

I dont think kavitha will pottukuduthufy sindha/bhagyam. then how can you drag the serial? esp. since it has gained the prime time slot now? All serial directors would def. like to follow thiru 'thols' selvam to drag on the serial and get into everyones nerves!!

Definitely there is no chances of kavitha getting caught ๐Ÿ˜‰ there is no solid prove on her stealing the chain. Besides, im pretty much sure she will have some reason to support her sudden richness ๐Ÿ˜‰ and yup, since TMS has gained the rpmise time slot, definitely sindha is not gona get caught soon๐Ÿ˜‰