Tmt. Selvam discussions archives - 2008 - Page 126

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by vani2007

Archanava?? eppo??? naan paarkaliye???๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

he is telling abt the sun tv ad i think. dont worry this week will end with shocking news and story will resume in evening slot after a brief story update๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks isai for your suda,suda live udpate๐Ÿ˜Š

Archana mela tortures start panniduchungala................... really it' s very horrible one ๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
Thanks isai for the live update๐Ÿ˜Š

So archana now started to see the other side of  the lady and the inmates now.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ Poor girl๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Why they drag the serial like this, its quite obvious they are dragging on.  Till they shifted to the evening time are they going to drag on and save the important scene for the start of the evening time??????
Originally posted by isaitamil

11.10.08 - Update

archana running down and dashes on a lady who enters, she tries to stop archana and shouts calling others that she is running out. all manages to catch archana and pull her inside, archana shouting to leave her. the watch man and another lady pull archana upstairs and push her inside the room. archana shouts to leave her but the lady warns archana if she shouts then she wont be alive and shuts the door....

this is wat i did not want to happen ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก too much ... now she is going to go through few tortures ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ grrr ......

break...
 dileepan in office sitting sogam, camera shows vinod doing work. dileepan mobile rining dileepan in deep thinking and not taking phone. peon comes and tells him phone rining. dileepan picks the phone and it is darshini dileepan's wud be. she wishes him for his bday dileepan talking not much intrested. darshini asks why  he is not in mood, dileepan tells abt kaavya's resignation thing and vinod not talking properly to him. darsini tells why he is botherd abt them and getting moodout and tells him to forgot it and be normal becoz he didnt do any mistake. she tells she is getting transfered to chennai soon. she tells she will talk later becoz dileepan still not in mood. darshinis friends all listen to the conversation in speakerphone and pass comments why he is talking abt kavya and stuff is he intrested in the gal and he jus marrying darshini ebcoz she is rich and pretty. darsini says she is not botherd even if was so and he is her athai payan and he already entered her life so she is happy with it. her friends try to say like dileepan intrested in kavya thing and to be careful but darshini ignores it. and she takes her friends treat for dileepans bday.

I dun think dileepan is going to maary darshini. Looks like his concern is more on Kavya ... and darshini talk in the phone romba over .. thangamudiyalai yennalai

archana house, sivagami shouting that bhagaym sucide thing is a drama and did for making everyone sympathy towards her. vinod and his father tries to make her understand but sivagami keeps shouting and jeyanthi adding fuel to the sivagami. suddenly she hears a noise and checks in room and finds archana photo dropped down and broken. udane sivagami starts to pulambify and tells she will go to trichy immediate and cries dono what happened to her dear daugter. vinod and his dad try to stop her and tell selva will find out and what she gonna go and do there. sivagami tells selvam emathukaran he wont find ena. sivagami tells she got her relatives there and somehow she will ifnd archana, vinod stops here telling to wait till next day and if no improvemnt he will go himself and try to find out archana.

Well, sivagami was right. Bhagayam nadagam taan nadhethenal ๐Ÿ˜ก Picture fell down ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ i hate this kinda sentimental. Really hoping nothing will happen to archana ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

break...

hospital rani sqeezing orange juice for bhagyam. vasu comes and tells he will do juice and sends rani to home. vasu asks his mom he was thinking abt asking this since she came to hospital. vasu tells in their kudumbam it is vasu and his mom bhagyam selfish but why did she take this extreme step to bayamuruthify all. bhaygam tells she did not only to bayamuruthify but all r angry on her and even selvam not talking to her. so now all will be sympathy of her even if something happens to archana in future and if selvam hears this news he will he shaken. and she tells she is not bothered abt who talks bad abt her but selvam shud not think bad abt her. vasu prasies his mom.........

Ade paaviiiii ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

temple sivagami enters. poojari asks her did she hear anything abt archana. sivagami tells nothing still now. poojari tells kozhanthai( enna kodumai) will be found soon and not to worry. she gives her archanai koodai and tells to do archanai in archana name. another koodai and voice comes telling to do archanai in name of archana and sivagami see who is that. it is sindhamani standing there, sivagami morachufy and tells no need for others to do archanai on her daughters name. poojari tells nothing wrong and sivagami coming to archanai only today but sindha is coming for archanai in archana name last few days and he takes the koodai inside. sivagami shows some shocked reaction on sindha. sindha calls sivagami sambandi amma na than thappu paniten  ena solranga.... freeze

๐Ÿ˜ฒ yenneke periya shock paar

freeze
Prabu kanna .. yennode post melai pareee .. vara vara naanum vani acca madhiri agerennnn  ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Isai for your prompt updates.

1) Today I really felt sorry for Archana - kodumaiyana ulagam idhu!

2) I had a feeling that they are showing some negative shades for Darshini character - is this a prelude for Dilipan -Darshini break -up? Her so called friends hardly look 14 or 15 years old๐Ÿ˜• 

As I haven't watched very earlier episodes, I can't understand the stiff interaction between Sivagami and Sindha? Is Sindha's son being a criminal, the reason for this? Thanks in advance, Vani๐Ÿ˜Š
sindha son and archana marriage arranged but stopped after sinda son going to jail becoz of dealing with drugs. and vinod and jeyanthi hving problems and jeyanthi coming out and sindha thinks archana is reason for all so she wants to spoil archana life.
Originally posted by isaitamil

he is telling abt the sun tv ad i think. dont worry this week will end with shocking news and story will resume in evening slot after a brief story update๐Ÿ˜†

Evening slot?  So that means one of the evening shows is finishing?  Which one?  Do you know?  Have they decided that it is pulling lots of viewership so it can be moved to the evening slot?
Thanks Isai for the updates.
Poor Selvam hope he finds Archana soon.