Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
That girl who plays Anita in TS is Kavita. She is in the semi-finals of maanada mayilada. I don't think she'll make it to the final because Kala master said there was some tension in their performance. But she's a fabulous danseuse.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Who is Anita in TS? Have I missed something?
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🥳 congrats vani acca 🥳🥳🥳 Senior member ippo 😳 500 post acca?? goody goody vani acca 😳 yeppo party acca?🥳
isaitamil thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Who is Anita in TS? 'Have I missed something?

i think he mentions kavitha in ts as anitha.
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today's episode is a semma potte takke episode ....  Selvam mother poderan a big gunnde ... no escape for Archana .. semme scene naa inniki ....🥳 Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
miss panatheergal todays episode, today lot of atombomb bursting in selvam serial
isaitamil thumbnail
dont miss todays episode, ekachakamana atomb bombs bursting today in serial
G_SIVAS thumbnail

eagerly waiting for today's updation😊

isaitamil thumbnail
Within 3 months Archana must vomit says Bhagayam """"""

vanthi edukiratha periya visayam food poisoon aana vanthi eduka porana, itha poi periya visayama bhagyam solrangale
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Thanks Nethra for your wonderful suda,suda updation😊

So, except selvam, all the peoples inside and outside dislike archana now, so no way she has to accept him fully and he is the only person still supporting and protecting her from all problems  so atha paartha piragavathu, she should realize him and at the same time she should tell to her mother about his nice characters. 

Etho oru naal, archana is going to shout her mother by telling his characters, then only antha ammavum avana disrespect panratha totally viduvanga.