Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks isai for the wonderful immediate update😊,

So, Sindhamani and Kavitha achieved what they want😡.  Ippo enna nadaka porathu?  bhagyam immediately send archana to her porantha veedu straight from the hospital or she is going to have a "needi visaranai" at home and write the sentence??  How selvam is going to react this? is he going to tell mum, that he asked his wife to pretend?  I think so (only my 5 paise prediction😳)

On the other hand, in archana's house everybody will be fedup with the news, there are chances they scold archana for lying and cheat all the family members.  Poor archana😭, jumped from frying pan to the fire.  Annike food poison nu solli irukalaam. 

Whatever it is, if archana go home only she can find the letter, but before find it, she has to go through a lot of problems, questions, accusations. etc etc 😭

isaitamil thumbnail
vani madam aanalum neenga unga favourite mouna raagathai vitu koduka maatingale, uppai thinnavan thanniyai kudichu than aaganum, archana started all this drama, selvam archana paninathukellam thirupi kuthi kaati pesa arambicha enna aagaum. let her take the example from her own anna vinod how rude sometimes he behave with his wife, selvam appadi ethum senju irukara ithu varai.
vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: isaitamil

vani madam aanalum neenga unga favourite mouna raagathai vitu koduka maatingale, uppai thinnavan thanniyai kudichu than aaganum, archana started all this drama, selvam archana paninathukellam thirupi kuthi kaati pesa arambicha enna aagaum. let her take the example from her own anna vinod how rude sometimes he behave with his wife, selvam appadi ethum senju irukara ithu varai.

Unmai thaan isai😊,
married to selvam is the best thing happened in archana's life, no one can object that, aana, avar romba periya oru poi solli thaan athai senchaaru.  A girl like archana who sacrifice a lot and in return get continuous hurts and iltreatments from her family members, her only dream is to get  a wonderful married life.   I guess.  In archana's point of view, (avanga antha letter ai padikave illaye, innum) , a guy cheated her and married, he demolish her only dream.  Athu oru periya,  romba periya shock oru girl ku,  athanaala thanaala mudincha varaikum revenge edukaratha ninaikara.  But the events happened before and happening now will make her realise he's not a person she has in mind, archana ve realise panna thaan undu.  Athu romba seekiram nadanthudum nu thonuthu.😍

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Last time my prediction was correct about the tablets. 
This time?
The hospital visit was a dream sequence for Archana? Usual Suntv stunt?? Are they trying to put suspense in the mind of viewers over a weekend?
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Prabu for the update

it's out in the open - what's going to be next
Archana can't go home or maybe she will go home
Selvam would say i will go with her if you send her home
or he would say he is the one told her that they don't want any babies for a while. but why drama?
vani2007 thumbnail
They show bhagyam's flashbacks about archana as well, so it seems less likely a dream sequence, but in teledramas we never ruled out anything.

I think, selvam will come to the hospital, archana surely informed him before go the primary care, when he comes, he may try to put the blame on him to save archana.  That may be a start of archana's change of mind.  (this is my 5 paise prediction😳)

Enaku pachchai mattai ready aaratha??😳😃

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

03.10.08 - Thirumathi Selvam Update.

bhayam bayangara kovama irukanga, badrakaali avanga mugathile vanthu kudi iruku....................
aapu aapau super aapu, thirudan maatikitane😃

Annalum unnake irekeredhe nakkal nayandi prabu kanna 🤣 Nee sonna mari last part parthen... lol it was funny 🤣🤣

Thanks for the updates kanna .......😳
netra_rama thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

They show bhagyam's flashbacks about archana as well, so it seems less likely a dream sequence, but in teledramas we never ruled out anything.

I think, selvam will come to the hospital, archana surely informed him before go the primary care, when he comes, he may try to put the blame on him to save archana.  That may be a start of archana's change of mind.  (this is my 5 paise prediction😳)

Enaku pachchai mattai ready aaratha??😳😃 Yedhuka pachchai mattai, nethra podhum unngaleke😳😆

Urrmmm director kee nengal taan assistant vaa?? 😳 Ippedi puthu puthu veikerengal😆😆 adhuvom 5 paise prediction vaa?? 🤣
netra_rama thumbnail

Semme komedi 🤣 .. uppai thinnavan thanniyai kudichu than aaganum 🤣🤣🤣 yeppadi kanna unnalei ippedi yellam pesa mudiyadhe 🤣🤣 Pavam vani acca😉
vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: netra_rama

[quote=vani2007]

Enaku pachchai mattai ready aaratha??😳😃 Yedhuka pachchai mattai, nethra podhum unngaleke😳😆
 [/quote]

neths😊,

like your galataas, no problem😃