Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_SIVAS thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks isaitamil for your nice updation😊!

Anyhow, sindamani panna kalagathale, Archana selvaththai pathi konjamavathu realize panni iruppallanu thonuthu. Edho eppadiyo,from the  first  sindamani panra each and every kalagamum, archanavukku nallatha thaan mudiyathu ithu varaikkum.

Chezhian, nandini ai thaan vazhikku kondu vara enna panna pararo?Paarpom😍

Sorry! vasu and revathy trackkku naan varave illai. khor..........
Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
so tomorrow damar doomil when kavya sees dilipan😃👏
vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Isaitamil for the detailed updateSmile.

sorry I don't have any patience left with Vasu-Revathy-Neha track, so NOOOOOOOOOO comments

Sindhamani can't do anything about the land registration, she just tried to go ahead with her plan to open the jewel box, at the same time she does all the back ground work necessary as brain wash Bhagyam and mentally prepare her to chase Archana out of the house when a problem arises,  the question is when a situation like this comes, what our selvam will do?  As he said in yesterday's episode he will stand-up as a good husband and support Archana or get confused and with out of options support his mum. Why Arivazhi Bhagyam forget to think, what Sivagami will achieve disrupt her own daughter's family life?

Atlast Dhileepan and Kavya's going to meet face to face, good good, and one fight is coming to an end additionally happy for that.  👏.  I don't think they'll engage in fight when they see each other, another love story will start soon
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
Atlast Dhileepan and Kavya's going to meet face to face, good good, and one fight is coming to an end additionally happy for that.  👏.  I don't think they'll engage in fight when they see each other, another love story will start soon//

ove storyku thana ivulavu buildup kodukirang😃 kavya - dilipan, cheliya - nandhini track good👏😳, vasu - revathy track 😡
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Isai for the great updates,

I can imagine Dilip's shock when he sees Kavya. I stand for equal rights, if not more for the gentler sex 😃- but it is only fair Kavya apologise to Dilip and make up for damaging his reputation.

No point blaming Bhagyam - for her blood is thicker. But Selvam and Archana should get involved deeper in the land matter, along with Vinod and get to the bottom of the issue, find out the instigators and culprits.  I am hoping the story doesn't get side tracked once again with Archana blaming Selvam for the loss of the jewellery.
vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: giriadimai

I am hoping the story doesn't get side tracked once again with Archana blaming Selvam for the loss of the jewellery.

Me too giri😊,

Atleast now Archana can see that selvam doesn't play a part in this land business because Bhagyam blamed him infront of Archana as he wasn't interested at all.  And he made his point very clear to Vinod in front of all, in case if selvam said that he took the necklace (to save archana), she shouldn't believe, because she's the one saw the necklace last.  I sincerely hope this incident will be a chance to make a change in Archana's behaviour towards selvam. 

Hmmmmmmmm, naanga nenaikarathu ellam nadakutha enna😍
isaitamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

appadiye nadanthutalum😃, last 2 3 months they show archana and selvam going in bike happily in the title song,  aana inum ethum nadaka kaanom😉

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=isaitamil

appadiye nadanthutalum😃, last 2 3 months they show archana and selvam going in bike happily in the title song,  aana inum ethum nadaka kaanom😉
[/QUOTE]

Dear Isai,

Andha scene erkanave vandhacchu - The first bike trip they made towards poranda veedu after Archana came to Selvam's house- Andha scene poora Selvamoda dream sequence.
vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: isaitamil

Andha scene erkanave vandhacchu - The first bike trip they made towards poranda veedu after Archana came to Selvam's house- Andha scene poora Selvamoda dream sequence.

Hi Isaitamil😊, Giri😊
Athu oru kanakaalam😛, ippalam selvam ku archana patri dream vanthaale Bhathrakali mugam😡 thaan gnabagam varum, poor guy😭😭
Eppathaan Archana manasu maarumo?????😭
G_SIVAS thumbnail
Thanks isaitamil for your w'ful updates😊

Dilipannum, kavyavum innaikvathu who's who therinchu pangala..... or else dilipan ethavathu urgent callnnu enthurichu poidaporaru😍