Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Thanks for the update!👏 Vani, enna irunthaalum ella thaikkun than pillai mela paasam irukkum!

Originally posted by: isaitamil

kandipa irukum aana inga prachanai athu panapaasam or petha paasam😃

Hi Isaitamil and Thamizhan 😊,

Selvam is not Bhagyam's son, his biological mum is Poongavanam's first wife, after she died Poongavanam get married to Bhagyam, at that time selvam was a baby. 

One of the very earlier episodes Poongavanam pulambufies why Bhagyam stopped selvam's studies and sent him to garage when he was a child and why she always ask selvam money, and she replied she'll leave selvam once her son Vasu get a good job and things.,And her motive was so transparent , she cook special food for selvam after he comes from work and her intention was he shouldn't get tired of working for her family, she said those idea in different words to Poongavanam, only {oongavanam and Periappa knows that Bhagyam is not selvam's mum.,   I think those episodes you may missed to watch

So at somepoint Selvam have no one except Archana
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
isaitamil thumbnail
kandipa irukum aana inga prachanai athu panapaasam or petha paasam😃

Hi Isaitamil and Thamizhan 😊,Selvam is not Bhagyam's son, his biological mum is Poongavanam's first wife, after she died Poongavanam get married to Bhagyam, at that time selvam was a baby. 

thanks for the info madam, poor selvam😭
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: vani2007

Hi Isaitamil and Thamizhan 😊,

Selvam is not Bhagyam's son, his biological mum is Poongavanam's first wife, after she died Poongavanam get married to Bhagyam, at that time selvam was a baby.

One of the very earlier episodes Poongavanam pulambufies why Bhagyam stopped selvam's studies and sent him to garage when he was a child and why she always ask selvam money, and she replied she'll leave selvam once her son Vasu get a good job and things.,And her motive was so transparent , she cook special food for selvam after he comes from work and her intention was he shouldn't get tired of working for her family, she said those idea in different words to Poongavanam, only {oongavanam and Periappa knows that Bhagyam is not selvam's mum.,   I think those episodes you may missed to watch

So at somepoint Selvam have no one except Archana

Thanks for the explanation!😉
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the week's updates, Isaitamil. I had some personal work and couldn't join much in the discussions this week and missed all the fun.  Will come back next week and enjoy😃.
isaitamil thumbnail
bhagyam shock aagura alavuku appadi enna sindha sonna😍
G_SIVAS thumbnail
Originally posted by: giriadimai

Sindha is pleasantly surprised ( aha kaiyile innoru weapon). She leaves the 'paathiram washing' and gets into full swing 'brain washing'.

Thanks Giri for the suda, suda super updation alongwith the above super pharses😊👏

Inda oru information(Selvam is not a biological son of Bhagayam)   pothume Sindamanikku!, pugundhu villaiyadida mattanga !
Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Thanks Giri for the suda suda update😊,

I guess Sindhamani put the very strong base for a mass destruction, she is cunningly clever, immediately found Bhagyam's greatest fear, that Selvam will desert her and her children.  She will do anything in the world to secure their future. 

I think Bhagyam will recommence the hunger strike, even stronger and spits venomous words to increase Selvam's guilty.  And when Archana try to know the reason for this from her hubby, it will be even interesting,, may be selvam started to snub her.

Yes I am little disappointed  Giri, but i think coming episodes will more interesting

Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the super update Giri!👏

vani2007 thumbnail
Isai ithu ungaluke niyayama iruka 😭

Naan, siva apparam thamizhan ellam romba paavam ila? neenga giri earlyya paathuduveenga?

Enna giri silent a irukeenga
G_SIVAS thumbnail

Romba eagerly waiting for today's updation😍