Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: giriadimai

Sivas and Vani,

nethu Eljay mattum parthen.. appuram Kalki vandhanga.. unga rendu peraiyum parkaama naan eppadi thembi thembi room ai roppinen theriyuma?πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒ AND

Naanga rendu perum ajar aayachu GIRI 😊

isaitamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak_dinesh

hi people,

did you notice the incredible feat of strength that i did when i carried rindhya(nandhini )in my arms and put her in my car.not a joke.i hope all you fans comment and pass opinions about my track for i am feeling a bit left out.
                                                                                      satish

shakthimaaaanπŸ˜ƒ
isaitamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepak_dinesh

thanks,

thanks to all you fans the serials ratings are comparable to night serials ratings.the last few weeks it was second behind kolangal and ahead of arasi and anandham.unbelievable.all credit to the hard work of the director mr.kumaran whom i knew when he was working for a serial called bommalattam in 2001 produced by telephoto.i hope the serial does better and reaches higher goals.
                                                                                                 satish

πŸ‘
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: isaitamil

πŸ‘

Actually, I prefer to watch Nandini and Anbu in this serial.  I am tired of Archana's screaming at Selvam, and his eternal hangdog expression.  Anbu has a cute expression on his face, and so does Nandini.
girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abathu paandavi Anadha Ratchagi Vani - thanks for the great updates as usualπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Lot of things have happened today. Yes - it would be better to have a mix of all characters - either it is fully Mrs and Mr. Selvam or they disappear altogether.

Now that Nandhini knows the truth - she should now soften towards Anbu. Asaikka asaikka ammiyum er... Nandhiniyum asaiyumo? 

Dilipan characterisation is good - principled man

Vasu - Revathy - gr....... I donot want to say anythingπŸ˜ƒ
vani2007 thumbnail
Giri you are most welcome😊.

Aama Giri, atleast tomorrow hopefully there will be scenes with Mr & Mrs Selvam and others, I really don't like the story slipped out of the track and go somewhere else. 

Paakarapo Sezhiyanoda anbu kaathila (puyal ??) namma nandhini assaiyira chances irruku, not totally immediately, but konjam konjama. πŸ˜Š

no offense at all, but there is some changes needs to be made with vasu's track, nothing wrong with the actors certainly, but with the story line, if the director make it more interesting it'll be nice.😊
Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok ladies

the director decided to give break to Mr & Mrs selvam a break

i like the romance and it's more fun to watch

Nandini & Anbu

Dhilipan & Kavya ( personally i don't like Kavya )

Vani you are right Selvam ( Thiyaga sorupam) will take the blame and Archana would give him her dirty look

Sathish i am missing you in the Alypayuthay serial.

Nandini will go the hospital and say typical sorry and will become friend to Anbu.  Nandini has to move it's not nice to stay in the same place and single. Selvam will feel guilty. 

i am going to advise Nandini to love Anbu.  so she has someone who loves her too much.

vani2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalki2007

i am going to advise Nandini to love Anbu.  so she has someone who loves her too much.

Hi Kalki 😊,
Exactly, nandhini deserves someone who love her dearly which is no one other than
Sezhiyan
light_dark thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
hi kalki,
         alaipayuthe is one of the most confused team to work with.at least they have replaced my sister varsha with devi priya.they should have done this long ago for i did so many scenes with the other actress and it all was wasted.problem in alaipayuthe is i have fought with my drum sorry wife rani and am doing social work in an hospital so god knows when they will be bringing me back.but i have been busy with kolangal and jananam.
                     havent worked for thirumati cos dates got cancelled for rindhya(nandhini) really went to the hospital thrice cos of food poisoning.might be shooting today and tommorrow.
                            no,nandini and selvam wont fall in love so easily for there are lot more twists and turns.
                                                                                 satish
isaitamil thumbnail
nandini and selvam wont fall in love so easily for there are lot more twists and turns.//

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•