Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: G_SIVAS

Similiarly, Archana, selvathkku panra archanaikku piragum oru big AARADHANAI irukkum.  I expect so.

WONDERFUL πŸ‘

G_SIVAS thumbnail
Thanks Vani!

I think all these 3 pairs are facing their pair in a day to day basis. (SELVAM X ARCHANA, VASU X REVATHI, CHEZHIAN X NANDINI), All these pairs are in X (dishyum) stage also. One more pair is missing, KAVYA and DILIPAN. Forthcoming week, they may also come. I hope so.
vani2007 thumbnail
Thanks giri 😊 ,

Oh jeyanthi no one get you here only god gives you a fair share for all the troubles you cause for others.

I think Archana will started to realise Selvam's other side now on, that she reluctant to look for a long time πŸ˜› . I don't think she'll find any fault, he behaves as a thorough gentleman. "Koodathathilum oru nallathu" πŸ˜‰  Selvam may play a key role in release vinod from jail.  She'll be relieved inside because he backs up her family, he's the only man for her family now. And I believe in the coming weeks we will see a slightly changed Archana. Wonderful. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Sivagami also will realize selvam is a good man even she don't want to admit that.  Some times Dhileepan also will enter into the scene next week, there we go Another jodi sernthaachuπŸ‘

Giri Neenga romba continuity kavanikareenga πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks giri for the lovely update

Vinod and the jail - need to cool down

i like the stand up selvam with his mom
let's hope he is keeping that trent until the end
like so many serials the director changed the character drastically
so Jeyanthi is pregant - i don't know that
Ram is not working just following Kavya around
Arizes. thumbnail
wow........selvam fighting against his mom...cool....
archana slow va atleast realise panna start pannina ok thaan.
jayathi is getting back for what she has done but indirectly only.......poor vinod......
right said kalki......ram ku office, home ellam onnum illaya eppo paaru kavya kavya bhajan thaana.....
G_SIVAS thumbnail
Superb Updation! Thanks Giri! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Yesterday's episode went super fast. In between I had a doubt, we are seeing mega serial or any other thing.

Today, Archana may starts her archanai on Selvam on the way to go to her mum's house?
"Nallavana act panriya? Prayachiththam theduriya?" like that she may begins?

It would be better the above said things are not happened.

I hope, the intro between Selvam and Dilipan will come. Financially, Dilipan may support them.

Already Jayanthi is in anger and sogam. 'ivanga rendu perum(Selvam and Archana)  onna vanthal, her anger may get much more.

Vasu is going along with them??????

Edited by G_SIVAS - 15 years ago
vani2007 thumbnail
Giri thank you so much, 😊
That's all happened today and you have a wonderful memory, you didn't miss a line. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Even after I watch the episode, I really enjoy read your update with your comments πŸ˜‰

With all her rows with selvam the good outcome is Archana started to talk more confident and in  an authoritative way. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Ram's plans won't be successful, some how some one will spoil it, most probably selvam, And Ram may count him as his enemy and try to take revenge on him (hitting/thugs). PaapomEdited by vani2007 - 15 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
thanks Giri for the lovely update

Vani you're right. Kavya wouldn't get through with her plan. Selvam is the logical choice.
Archana give a break to Selvam. she would realize if something happended to Selvam ( accident )

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes Vani, I really would like to punch the nose of that Ram character - the way he considers women - use and throw 😑

I was also wondering about the way Archana talked to her people, but she is a real oomai kottan with her in laws πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
vani2007 thumbnail
Hi Kalki πŸ™‚,

Me too thought so.  Selvam will get attacked by Ram/his thugs sooner or later, and when his wife has to look after him there may be some kind of emotional bonding between the hubby-wife