Left Right Left

I like Jaipur’s character: Rajeev

rosewood104 IF-Dazzler
rosewood104
rosewood104

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

I like Jaipur's character: Rajeev

Rajeev Khandelwal
Rajeev Khandelwal is all set to make his filmi debut soon and the Jaipur lad can't be happier. It seems Jaipur is equally happy for him. Recently, a rumour saying that he was shooting at Hawa Mahal for Aamir brought half the city there!

Ask him what his debut film is all about and he says, "I have read a number of scripts in the last two years and Aamir is the only script that didn't let me sleep at night. I wasn't prepared for this one and I guess the best things in life are the ones you are not prepared for. It is going to be a great film."

But what made him give up his very successful TV career? "I do work for the masses but when it comes to making a move, it has to be my word. In the TV industry, I couldn't understand the point of dragging a show for years and years? The makers of Kahiin to Hoga were not calling it quits, so I had to. Raj Kapoor had said that the show must go on and I think the TV guys take it too seriously. I think it is the creativity that must go on," explains Rajeev.

The actor who has long been linked to his telly co-star Aamna Sharif claims there is no woman in his life. "I am single. I just don't know why I am single, I guess I am pretty happy the way I am right now. Not that I don't need women in my life. I do and that is just to say that I am pretty straight and normal. But I am not seeing anyone right now. I have just been linked with Aamna and that to because we did a romantic soap together. Since I have no heroine in Aamir, I guess the linking game will not begin for me just now in Bollywood!"

But what kind of Ms Right is he looking for? "I like femininity in a woman, followed by her mindset. She has to have a strong individual character. She should not be dependent on anything and anyone."

And that holds true for his favourite city too – Jaipur. "I was born in Jaipur and my family is still there. My father was in the Army and we used to keep travelling around the country. Whenever he was posted at an out-of-the-way place, we would come back and stay in Jaipur. And all my summer vacations were spent in the Pink City. What I really like about Jaipur is its character."
And what does he mean by that? "It is just so pure and beautiful. When I say character, I mean its colours, its people, its food and its culture." And then he goes on to list a few other attractions... "Rawat's pyaaz ki kachoris, Nahargarh Fort, kulhar mein lassi, Raj Mandir and Choki Dhani. It is a sin to miss any of it."

The actor also loves the way the city has mixed tradition with modernity. "The original Jaipur, with its wide roads and heritage monuments, has beautifully transformed itself into a modern city. If it has forts, it also has malls, if it has temples, there are also BPO hubs... there is so much more to the city now!"

cheers
resh

aarsow IF-Sizzlerz
aarsow
aarsow

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hey thnx 4 the arti,

n RAJ lukz soooooo cute in the picz, Embarrassed Tongue

Aarthi
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
he looks sooooooooo sweet
thanx 4 the article
love
dolly Embarrassed
sania_58 IF-Rockerz
sania_58
sania_58

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
He looks really cute Embarrassed
thanks for this article
pinka28 IF-Rockerz
pinka28
pinka28

Posted: 12 May 2008 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Recently, a rumour saying that he was shooting at Hawa Mahal for Aamir brought half the city there!
check kerna ... kahin pura char to nahin tha vahan ya baki kahin vo log to nahin the jo out of town theWink
per isse ek baat dimag main ayi... amir kis hooting jaipur mein kaise--- i think its shooted in mumbai and some in london....
The makers of Kahiin to Hoga were not calling it quits, so I had to. Raj Kapoor had said that the show must go on and I think the TV guys take it too seriously. I think it is the creativity that must go on," explains Rajeev.
ROFL kya baat kahi hai RAJ..... bechare RAJ KAPOOR SIR ne ye baat tab kahi thi ..........ab unhe lagta hoga ki unhe is baat ka matakb bhi samjhana  chahiye the
oye hoye kya combination hai
RK=RAJ KAPOOR
RK=RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

I do and that is just to say that I am pretty straight and normal.  ROFL  lagta hai ARJUN[alekh]  ka vo dailouge kafi famous ho gaya ... humare RAj ji bhi bolne lage hai main staright hun

"Rawat's pyaaz ki kachoris, Nahargarh Fort, kulhar mein lassi, Raj Mandir and Choki Dhani. It is a sin to miss any of it."
me toooHeart 

thanx for this swt article ... he is looking too good in this kurta- and colour also looking cute on him .....
bas amir ki realese ka intejar hai
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thanks for this article...he is looking soooo cute in kurta-pajama Tongue Embarrassed Tongue ..haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... Embarrassed Embarrassed tum itne cute kyun hooooooooooooooooooo Tongue
quietrajpri1623 Goldie
quietrajpri1623
quietrajpri1623

Posted: 13 May 2008 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinka_anshu

Recently, a rumour saying that he was shooting at Hawa Mahal for Aamir brought half the city there!
check kerna ... kahin pura char to nahin tha vahan ya baki kahin vo log to nahin the jo out of town theWink hehehehe LOLLOLLOL..ho sakta film ki publicity ke liye...
per isse ek baat dimag main ayi... amir kis hooting jaipur mein kaise--- i think its shooted in mumbai and some in london....wahi to..pata nahin Jaipur London kab ban gaya.....
The makers of Kahiin to Hoga were not calling it quits, so I had to. Raj Kapoor had said that the show must go on and I think the TV guys take it too seriously. I think it is the creativity that must go on," explains Rajeev.
ROFL kya baat kahi hai RAJ..... bechare RAJ KAPOOR SIR ne ye baat tab kahi thi ..........ab unhe lagta hoga ki unhe is baat ka matakb bhi samjhana  chahiye the
oye hoye kya combination hai
RK=RAJ KAPOOR
RK=RAJEEV KHANDELWAL are kahin Rajeev, Raj kapoor saab ke punar janam to nahin haiWinkBig smilekehte haina..HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF..blah blah blah...

I do and that is just to say that I am pretty straight and normal.  ROFL  lagta hai ARJUN[alekh]  ka vo dailouge kafi famous ho gaya ... humare RAj ji bhi bolne lage hai main staright hun lagta hai hamare Raj ne ek peg le rakhi hogi isiliye aalekh ki bhasa bol rahe hain.....waise humlog bhi straight aur kuch hadd tak normal hai...LOL

"Rawat's pyaaz ki kachoris, Nahargarh Fort, kulhar mein lassi, Raj Mandir and Choki Dhani. It is a sin to miss any of it."
me toooHeart mere muh mein paani aa raha hai....daar hai kahin keyboard bhig naa jaye...LOLWink

thanx for this swt article ... he is looking too good in this kurta- and colour also looking cute on him .....are main to behos ho rahi hun....kya yaar..Rajeev ko itna cute nahin hona chahiye tha...kabhi to apne female fans ke health ka  khayal karna chahiye....Embarrassed
bas amir ki realese ka intejar hai bas humlog intezaar hi karenge..baar-baar release date badha rahe hain ye log...khair dhayrei ka faal meetha hota hai...Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top